Final Capitulation of nocoiners

I can't even keep up with updating this. The resolution has hit the maximun of 10000 that Veeky Forums would let me upload, ironically, at $10000. The price just keeps going higher. Nocoiners have been barred, buried, annihilated. Being a nocoiner is from now on inherently ironical. Bitcoin is the superstock BRK-A of crypto and you were told a million times to get in at the bottom. Coiners won, you lost.

See you at $100k.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xROxzkXR4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what saved me back during the china fud. Thanks user.

T E T H E R E D
E
T
H
E
R
E
D

>muh tether

Joke's on you, I went all in on BCH which is the real Bitcoin and the original blockchain that Satoshi himself mined in the Genesis Block and uphold's Satoshi's vision.

Posting further rekts.

>mfw I remember just a year ago the battle between bulls and bears
>mfw the bears are fucking dead and have been so for thousands of dollars now

we won, niggas

reqt!

And this rekkerd too led to ebin bread

I hope that smug mother fucker killed himself
Its always the cunts who think they know it all they lose the hardest

NO MERCY FOR BTC SHOOTERS
LIQUIDATE THEM ALL
SEND THEM TO THE POOR HOUSE

>cashies
maybe even worse than nocoincucks

They're creepy too, always talking about how they can "smell" and "taste" your fear.

Legendary compilation.

>the "i've seen this before" smug

Feel free to post on a daily basis. Smug nocoiners are the fucking worst. To think they tried to brainwash me and the rest of not investing on BTC.

my portfolio is 50% BTC but i dont understand why it keeps going up when other coins like ethereum have better tech

>turin complete shitcoin that goes offline when pajeets collapse the network during peak ICO sales

I wonder why people don't want to put money there

Guess what there was an update, all those issues are fixed and they doubled the transaction throuput. What did buttcoins ever do? Ethereum makes bitcoin look like a joke. Sorry faggots your coin is obsolete.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xROxzkXR4c