10,300$

>not a bubble

im so excited for the shitposting when it finally crashes.

I'll see you making same thread about $100300 in 4 months.

I'm pressing F for the brainlets that bought with credit cards but don't cash out in time

i'm hoping it crashes too for 2 reasons: I don't believe bitcoin has that much value and i missed out on the party. I feel like a complete brainlet for ignoring bitcoin so long...

it doesnt have any value for 99% of people. this is a speculative bubble. you shouldnt be kicking yourself for not gambling on more retards buying into this meme. bitcoin might reach 100,000, it might crash tomorrow, but there's no way to really know. the only thing you can be sure of is that bitcoin is grossly overvalued.

i'm so excited i finally get to fucking buy something not at ath.

BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST! BURST!

The normies are pumping the bubble and any time normies get involved we get our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.

Bloodbath incoming soon. Just sold my bitcoin. Time to get comfy.

i honestly don't know what to believe anymore.
non of this should be happening, and i say that while holding around 6 btc worth alts.
why would any normie buy this shitcoin when almost any other alt is 100x better yet undervalued.
fuck man even bitbean is better than this shit.

>I'll see you making same thread about $100300 in 4 months.
and the same thread about 10003000 in 6 months

POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

>google bitcoin news
>mainstream media celebrates 10k instead of the usual fuding
confirmed for a bubble

bitcoin is the safest blockchain to park a large amount of wealth in....the chain that is hardest to do a 51% attack on will always have a MAJOR advantage..

>tfw sitting on 50 BTC still after salvaging old hard drive
It's so fucking tempting to sell now and go all-in on some shitcoin for greater gains like I could double my 500k and get an instant million if I went in on IOT right now but at the same time 12k is just right around the corner I can fucking feel it.

Tether will make this thing explode lmao.

If you look at the facts it's not. There will only be 21 million bitcoin and the trading float is far smaller. Bitcoin is by far the most expensive cryptocurrency to attack costing over a billion usd daily conservatively (before considering game theory implications that would drive this higher) Look into how many dollars there are (you won't find a real answer after 2009... hm), how they originate, and how that compares and relates to overseas deposits as well as foreign currencies. People are just emotional when it comes to dollars because they're used to them and to many of them $10,300 is a relatively large amount. I looked at the facts. It's not a bubble.

saying it isn't a bubble is just as arbitrary is saying it is. no one fucking knows. this is an entirely new asset class with a finite supply.

>the only thing you can be sure of is that bitcoin is grossly overvalued
>overvalued
based on what

i'll do all you guys a favor and tell you why i know it's not a bubble. this is a designed shift in the financial sector. i'll let you speculate as to why. anyway, this is a wealth transfer and the only way to get people to willingly buy in is if they can profit from it. greed is used to bootstrap the transfer. this will not stop until the transfer is complete. pic related.

based on the fact that there is no barrier to entry for other coins to compete with it and improve upon the open source technology.

that makes no sense whatsoever

because it serves no practical purpose for almost everyone. the only reason most people buy bitcoin is because they hope they can sell it in the future to new investors at a profit. bitcoin is the epitome of a bubble, and it was designed to become a bubble since it's deflationary.

i cant wait for all the i told you so articles written by retarded boomers

do you even think for yourself or do you just repeat what other people say? ask someone in venezuela or zimbabwe if bitcoin has value.

>safest blockchain

also, read this

what do low fee transactions clogging up the mempool have to do with safety? bitcoin is the most trusted store of value in crypto right now and will be for some time. the network is too powerful now to be overtaken

That is an amazing point Mr. Nosenberg von Shecklestein! I will buy 100k worth of bitcoin right now!!!

>the network is too powerful now to be overtaken
really now

they dont represent the average bitcoin investor retard

do you realize that the korean whales know exactly what and when will happen? how do you feel to be just a controlled puppet?

when is the next bubble? I want to buy again.

they don't have to, moron. the rest of us can see those examples as proof of concept and are smart enough to realize that a worldwide monetary system cannot be rushed. the utility will come without sacrificing the security of the network. how retarded can you be for not seeing this?

This. Considering every fiat in the world suffers from yearly inflation there is no reason why Bitcoin will ever stop going up.

Doesn't mean another coin can't take over, but for now that's unlikely. But pajeets and kids who pout their net worth of $50 in some shitcoin can have fun FUD'ing for the next five years or so.

the majority of chinese wont invest in something this volatile and it will likely be regulated anyway you fucking retard.

>ples as proof of concept and are smart enough to realize that a worldwide monetary system cannot be rushed. the utility will come without sacrificing the security of the network. how retarded can you be for not seeing this?

Like we need those mud hut niggers in our sweet bitcoin system.

How many fucking people use credit cards or have bank accounts?

this. I fucking love being Korean. I know literally what's going to happen and how.

topkek.

>muh bubble
>muh crash

>
That's right, only the people that matter.

Agreed, I'm half korean and am thankful every dayf

It basically looks like the macro version of the average pump and dump.

>Coin skyrockets in value faster than anyone can buy in
>Hovers at high price for a while
>Dumps faster than most people can sell

Thankfully my local broker has more than one cryptocoin stocked. I don't need bitcoin to buy back in.

china's banned bitcoin so many times and keeps going up. the stability will come with the larger marketcap and the futures market

Yes they do, on a long enough timeline. Too bad you are a coping mong that will remain poor.

> $1,300
>not a bubble
10x later...

Can I draw you a picture for some coin user-senpai

someone update this chart pls

Wow this image is fucking gold. Needs to be updated rn desu

I cant. Image upload limit is 10000 pixels, ironically.

kek and checked

That's correct. This is a short sqeeze.