When do you think the next sell off/ correction of bitcoin will be...

When do you think the next sell off/ correction of bitcoin will be? I know we just hit the 10k threshold but I feel as if we are accelerating at to fast of a rate.

No one knows man a lot of people were thinking it would be around (now), right around 10k or a bit above it. Now some people are saying 13k, 15k etc. The news surrounding BTC is making it worse because randos are buying in, propping BTC up.

Why do people need so many charts?

I just set a shit load of alarms

>sold at 10k
I made a huge mistake

Whenever it becomes too hard for the miner whales to control which transactions get mined and they drop their billions of bitcoins.

That's what I would have done it I wasn't all in on iota right now

same WHAT THE FUCK

What to do now? go sleep and wake up to 12k?

delete that

It can't go up forever
C-can it?

Sold at $9500 and fomoed at $9950, h-heh nothin personal

WHY THE FUCK DID I SELL????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DO I FOMO?

Because they think it makes them trade better when in reality they are just making more mistakes

Why even live?

Somewhere around 5 trillion. Just as we went from $5 to $1000 in few months we are going to $500k then crash to $250k.

should i fight this urge to sell all my altcoins right now? god theyre so far in the red. theyre falling lower and lower. i feel like cutting my losses and jumping into bitcoin. thatd be stupid though right? its too late

its been one week im saying this to myself, but still didnt sell my alts. the minute i will sell my alts, BTC will crash and all Alts will moon....im sure of that..

it's going to 100k

You are thinking linearly. Go to CMC, bring up the Bitcoin chart, change the period to one year and the scale to logarithmic. What do you see?

A STRAIGHT FUCKING LINE.

What does that mean? It means we're not going up too fast. It means we're right on schedule.