RCN Ignition sequence

1200 was the floor, it bounced. STRONG HANDS HODL, we goin to space.

solid floor

Bro trust me you dont want biztards investing in this coin.

Theyll make shitty memes, theyll have weak hands and then in a month RCN is considered a shitcoin like linkcoin or dgb.

Just keep it to yourself.

RCN knows what they doing tho

just tryin to help some people out man. its up 50sat since first post, we found the floor

Y-you dont understand

The people in this place...they are fucking retarded. A whale can come in here and manipulate 50% of the board to buy a coin. Then he dumps and all the weakhands panic sell. Traditional holders are left with bags and the coin suffers irreparable reputation loss.

Keep. This. Coin. Away.

Sage

the volume is shit rite now tho

it's actually up 20 BTC over the past hour, not bad

seeing that..and the current climb. was tempted to jump in at 1200 but played it safe......arghhhh

bout to rally to 1400+ now

me right now

Idk if you're serious, but this is completely accurate.

the fucking bots on eth-rcn are killing me

I've been in since it dropped to 1400, just hanging on while this whale takes me for a Nantucket Sleigh Ride, up and down, through all the fake signs that would have TA Fag salivating, but never reaching back to my buy in price. I WILL NOT LOSE MONEY ON THIS COIN! I almost feel like the whale bot is trying to teach me a lesson in holdl, testing my hands to see if they are weak and can be shaken, only to reward my strong hands just around the corner with a 10X. I don't know if I can hold out until April, but if it shoots up soon it's going to be glorious!

This.

The last four digits of my post are the year I was born. Could that be a sign?
Is the year that I die?

ARise
ARISEEE RIDERS OF THEODEN!!!!

SPEARS SHALL BE SHAKEN
SHIELDS SHALL BE SPLINTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR NOT RIDERS OF RIPIO

RIDE NOWWWWWWW
RIDE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously, how much of an appetite for this token do they have? This was supposed to be a (my first) moon mission today after the AMA, instead it's been shaking all day. I usually just chase pumps only to get dumped, and that is in a matter of seconds. Is this always how a lead up to a moon is? Help me, I'm new but I'm trying to be better!

Nobody knows what will happen and TA doesn't work. The only thing you need to know is, don't sell at a loss.

>Don't sell at a loss
This is the latest lesson that was drilled into my head after losing 2/3 of my stack chasing pumps. I only started with $600, but I'm not ready to put more in right now, so seeing that last $200 made me more conservative and determined not to fomo into overtrading. I appreciate your advice.

especially not GOOD shit like RCN

don't worry, they'll be rolling out great news soon and you'll be glad you held strong

also this coin has been swinging between 1.2k and 1.9k so you'll be fine dont worry just hold for a few days or less

This whole project has merit, if you cant hold for a few weeks, then just buy high sell low and chase the new pump like you retards always do. This is a sleeper, DYOR.

Literally this