Did you fall for the XMR meme?

it's crashing already.

>coins must grow 24/7

fuck off pajeet.

kys

> Crashing
> Trading at ATH USD on binance

I FUCKING BOUGHT THIS AT $79 AHAHHAHAAH I'M GONNA BE RICH

I wish it would crash so that I could buy some more. Piece of shit is up 60% while I've been waiting for cuckbase to process my deposit.

It's one of my stronger coins.

XMR is one of the only crash proof, alreay used, easily understandable use case coins out there.

It's better than Bitcoin, if you ask me.

cuckbase is a piece of shit, they capped me at 100$ because my webcam is too shitty to verify ID

>up 200% on the month
>”falling”

> meme
Enjoy your Verge bags, pussy

PAGING TA FAG TO TELL ME IF WE'RE GONNA SEE ANOTHER DROP HERE OR IF WE'RE BETTER OF JUST buying now

It's called Range trading sweetie

Who here /tripledigitsxmr/

>Who here /tripledigitsxmr/
Single digits tho.

Mining on my spare server equipment, eGPU, and CAD laptop.

>what is a file upload from a non-shitty camera

but it's not

babby just wanted to make a thread calling out meme rusing except picked the wrong coin, fuck off normie

This is proof that literally everything Veeky Forums says is a lie.

300-ish here. Thinking of buying more.

>There are some who still aren't on the ARK right now

It'll reach $5 EOY and at least $8 by early 2018. Buy now or regret later

T H E

Good time to buy then

0.018 incoming. all your sweet 10% gainz from today GONE fuckers.

>Goes to $200
>Corrects a bit
>crashing
lmao stay poor you pleb. $400 soon.

>corrects

more like being dumped. it was never pumped to begin with. go back and invest in the king.

Xmr is $200

Only idiots day trade and only extra dumb mega idiots day trade the only true crypto.

BUY ARK NOW LAST CHANCE MOON MISSION

XMR is insanely comfy. It seems to be one of the only alts that holds steady regardless of whatever Bitcoin is doing. I know it's not going to x10 on me but the steady comfy gains allow me to sleep easy at night.

free falling.

No we are not buying Verge or Zcash.

Waiting for another alt season personally. And I'm not as crazy to buy something valued at 11000$ a coin

I want a whole coin, not 0.0001 of a coin. But whatever. Claiming BTC is not going into overinflated bubble territory right now is absurd

Don't want to burst your bubble but it will 10x on you...

Monero and Vertcoin are good buys, big news coming up

Cool thanks for letting me know there was a dip OP, I was busy watching the bitcoin walls.

I ditched the ARK the flood of BTC lifts all boats user but the ARK is a heavy ass boat