Meanwhile Link

while the whole market is going up

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont worry Im holding VTC and CVC too =/

Hurts so bad. Probably the 5th time I've said "No point pulling out now and realising all those losses.

LINK my worst investment ever. I'm never fucking with that shit again. Worst team in crypto

what hurts the most is that Link just keeps refreshing the buttom

My portfolio
ARK -18.26%
LINK -11%
KNC -12%
OMG -12%

Either I picked all of the worse alt coins in the world or the whole market is going down except BTC

I put 0.3 btc into links and now its 0.14

BAT does this all the time. I've grown numb to it all.

This is a 200x moon mission though, so you can try to chase these short term 3x shitcoin moon missions and to build your LINK stack, but we will be blasting off next year into the heavens.

Buy the dip -

my 80% portfolio in this fucking shit. now I am in deep depression, all crypto in bull run. this shit guy sergey no twitter, no msgs, nothing. not sure what he is thinking fucking retard idiot. now sure I can sell and come out of this shit but with my past exp when ever i sell, the next days it go up, and the coin i brought will go down. dont know how to express my feeling about fucking sergey

the market is going up, check coinmarketcap its all green

Should really just stop paying attention to crypto for the next 6 months until LINK's main net is imminent. But it's so damn addictive.

It used to test me but now I'm not even phased
I have become, a deluded linkie

i know, but these fucking idiots no news, no bi-weekly updates, nothing. I feel like we scamming , what kind of professionalism is that ?

lmao link is 10% of my profolio but I still feel depressed, all of my other coins went up

DESU, I feel sorry for you guys, but not as bad as people who bought DNT at the top.

DNT's top is like 180~something, now it's 50~, link is much worse that DNT

this is depressing. fuck.

pajeet scam!

at least something keeps being refreshing about it

fuck man i have never been so justed. actually want to kill myself

i should have seen this coming

what did you expect when that scamming fat russian you gave 32 million already jumped ship to a life of depravity and luxury sponsored by biz?

You lads don't know, I literally went all in on LINK like 5 hours ago. I've been watching for 3 days non-stop for it to be favourable to sell my ETH for LINK and its just been getting shitter and shitter with ETH sat at $470 and LINK gradually rising. I was getting jaded waiting for that LINK tank, the buy orders were huge, I became to wonder if this is Link stabilising at a new floor since it's tied to as a token to Ethereum which went up $100 recently. The minute (THE MINUTE) I buy, LINK tanks and the entire rest of the market goes green. Now that's depressing.

Still, I know this coin won't drop below 0.15 unless something fatal happens, I know loses will be fairly limited while it wouldn't take much (some Sergey announcements, Bittrex listing, movement on SWIFT paternship) to cause a LINK x2. I knew the bed I was making.

don't worry man, it keep it's usd value, when BTC corrects you'll have a chance to get you BTC and profit or to stay on link / accumulate
chose wisely

You do understand why you're in the red right you stupid motherfucker?
You're literally buying coins when they;ve pumped up and now are bleeding, how stupid can you be?

IRON HANDS
R
O
N

H
A
N
D
S

But in actuality, I've never invested money I wasn't ready to lose

Linkies and Arkies but especially Linkies, I legit feel bad for you bros. With all the green and everything super mooning, it must be frustrating. Stand strong!

> A confido in the making.
> Even some journalists are following this obvious scam.

Serious: I wonder if Sergey is clinically depressed, has asbergers, or is just arrogant...what other reason could explain such, literally, anti-social behaviour? I am sure that Rory and Steve have mentioned to him that the shareholders are restless. Who, with a shred of conscience/decency, wouldn't just chime in from time to time to build esprit de corps?

*breathes in intensely*

RORY - I know you are reading this. Tell Sergey to say something, anything, for fucks sake man.

Sergey last spotted in Sri Lanka

32 million dollars mate

top kek

I can taste the incoming fud about burguers

just posted this in the slack for you guys.

ARK pulled a 13%+ today hilarious

It's funny how the poor people shilling this are getting even more poor.

instead of posting this shit in slack and fucking begging them, y not we mass quit fucking slack. I already get out that shitting slack.

>he's so poor he has to go all in on a coin

can you link me to the slack?

everyone needs to stop being so fucking emo about this shit.

yeah its down, yeah i want my lambo, etc

but if youre letting this shit wreck you emotionally to the point of depression, time to unplug from crypto and find more balance in your life. go lift. browse Veeky Forums and get jacked in the meantime. start meditating. find some balance and hopefully by then shit is $10+ per coin.

bag holding hard on LINK but i believe in this tech and believe in this team.

theyre not talking because theyre working. theyre not worried about your $1000 investment. theyre worried about mainnetting an industry. fucking relax. Id rather them not talk and hype and then deliver some shit product

The good news is you Linkies can find us another coin like Link then shill it here.

It's actually impressive you guys were shilling a coin you thought was real though with real gains instead of scamming us.

this. i hope all you whining faggots sell at sub 2k and go jump on another coin, any coin, because apparently everything else is mooning. so go ahead. go do that.

Could also be go big or go home.

Yeah, the thing is, as with the Confido debacle, at some point, a number of people are going to move from being frustrated to being furious. I can't handle Reddit any more due tot the fanboys who parrot the same thing: nda, hiring, bots, etc. People are truly losing their savings, not because the tech is bad or because of a regulatory issue, but because the de facto leader couldn't be bothered to update, I've never seen such incompetent leadership up close.

>10$

I want to give a good hard reality check dicking to all of you linkies in here who think your shitcoin of the week will ever see anything above 2-3 dollars:

It wont, and I guarantee if you listen to people like this faggot you will only lose even more money

It's 0.15 now.

It's $0.169 now coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

I'm convinced the whales watch for when my address specifically buys so they can tank the price, no matter the coin.

>t. brainlet who doesn't understand what LINK is or its implications

CMC is delayed. Check binance. People are dumping.

Counting this one as a loss boiz. Good luck. Pulling out and onto to the next coin. Lost a bit but nothing major compared to some of u.

2-3 dollars would be perfectly fine with me.

did i say $10 tomorrow? no i didnt.

did i force anyone to invest? no, i fucking didnt.

we're all big boys here and can choose what coin we click buy and sell on. I believe in the tech and im not trading my rent money.

if someone else is putting in money they shouldnt, thats on them.

eat shit, user

>t. brainlet who holds LINK while it's value drops by the day, missing out on real gains

buy high n sell low

>t. poorfag who has to go all in on every coin in a desperate attempt to increase his stack

t. brainlet who thinks his shitcoin will change the world, coincedentally the goal of every other shitcoin in existence

Isn't their only target getting a Swift partnership? That's all they need from what I see, nothing else needs to be posted.

btc going down, link keeping it's USD value

it begins

no, he talked on an interview I heard about the markets and the years he think would take to link to get on that market

TL;DR: load of stuff to come for Link for the next year, 2 years, and 5years+

idk what will do it. and desu, not even worried about it.

there's too much potential for LINK to be worried about it.

short term- yeah, we're sukkin dick

mid term- ?

long term- feel good about this. remember the fundamentals