Ark General

buy this dip lads, im hoping to buy another 65 ark to bring up to 300 total..small bag holder i know. im basically all in Ark right now which im cool with for the most part, but im debating branching into a couple other coins like monero, horizon state, and maybe a few others. But there is a part of me that just wants to put another $1000 into ark.

that being said im curious if anybody has rolled a 10,000 on the faucet yet?

Also Uncle Chang is a based dude in general, keep it up lad

Rolled a 9992 a week ago, the extra 1.5 ark was nice :) only holding 66 ARK atm, hoping to get at least 100 before we break through $4.00, hopefully by Christmas?

yea if it even got to $5 by Christmas id be ecstatic, but this could be the last dip before it starts staying consistently over $4. im not sure of the exact time table for the phone wallet to be released but i imagine before Christmas they should be finished.

I wish I sold at 40k and bought back in at 30k

But I am not even mad because ARK will make me rich eventually

this is now a btc giveaway thread.I am rich. much btc. please post btc addresses and recieve free btc

Same.

It's whatever though, it's not like we're psychic

I really think once the mobile wallet is released we'll see a huge spike in price, especially if it's up to the quality and ease of use of the desktop wallet.

Do any other alts have legit good mobile wallets?

how often can we roll?

My TA says $4 by 12/19, $5 EOY

Thank you tired frog lambo meme
1CdiarT9vXMXwQ3stYgKnxAKsa6aGT7to2

I agree. I can't think of a good mobile wallet for anything besides BTC and ETH, and even those aren't that great.

I have a strong feeling that Ark's is going to be incredibly sleek and easy to use though. And they can actually get it on Apple's app store without risk of it being taken down (like what happened to NEO) now that they're a legally registered business in the EU

quit hijacking all the Ark threads Pajeet, show me sharpy in pooper with time stamp and then i will let you send me some bitcoin

i would, but
this doesnt seem the bottom.
if you look back it still has quite a percentages to fall

once every hour

what program is that?

floor for this dip is somewhere in the 2.70-2.90 range, might be higher but won't be lower

tradingview

One would like to hope that the business entity and general crypto optimism would at least keep it above $3.00, no?

is it free?

I doubt we'll see sub-$3.

If we do, it'll be down to $2.80-2.90 but not lower. There's just too much support and people trying to get in cheaper

Shill me in this Ark. What's this rolling for Ark? How does the delegate bullshit work? What's the staking? I seriously might get some

I would be mildly surprised at sub $3, absolutely shocked if it went through the 2.70-2.90 range I mentioned earlier.
yes

the fundamentals speak for themselves bro. basically the top 50 delegates are able to mine, every ark holder who uses the ark core wallet gets one vote at a time but you can always switch, so it is in the delegates interest to keep you voting for them. Biz_Classic is one of the best delegates, and also has the faucet which is basically a slot machine that you can roll to get a little extra ark.