Scraping

Ok biz, I need Veeky Forums and crypto related ideas for a web scraper. I'll write it and show you the results I just can't think of anything interesting to look for.

Any certain trends on biz or twitter maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeverageGod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy Wabi

yeah twitter works. It really depends on what sort of information you want. Are you looking for pumps? News on coins? Normie sentiment?

At the minimum I'd start with Veeky Forums related twitter accounts, heres one. twitter.com/LeverageGod you could add the people he follows to the website pool.
You might be better served by focusing your webscraping on a slower, more structured data source. Have you thought about scraping the bitcoin forums?

Coin popularity: Measure how frequent threads about a certain coin appear and how many posts they usually get.

It's pretty straightforward, just measure each thread that's posted by analyzing he OP. Generally, if something is happening to a coin then multiple threads can hit at least 50 posts. Once you do this over a long enough timeframe you can tell whether the Veeky Forums picks truly pan out or not.

There is rarely a Veeky Forums consensus, so it's better just to gauge if attention itself is enough to warrant a pump rather than if Veeky Forums thinks it's a smart buy.

good luck with that ive made those before and google will send you messages saying to fuck off or else.

well, I'm going to be scraping from direct sources like Veeky Forums twitter reddit and other shit, I will be avoiding google results since I want to target certain sources of data

frequency matters too

This is a good one. A friend is working on something similar, I may try my own version.

One question though, target ALL coins, or say like top 100 or top 250 mcap coins?

Ouch

Buy XMR

I already have some XMR go away

You dont have WABI tho ;)

I could but trip is too sp00ky

this cuck is gonna get scammed

he is a easy prey

plz go this is a thread about web scraping crypto data, NOT disco memes

we are giving you free bumbs koda

kys you scared away people who actually wanna talk about what I'm interested in doing

Nihon Banzai user

Watch out for this African scammer. Wanted to help me buy weed and decided to pocket the money for himself.

Here's an IRL

Brown eyed plebs

scrape pubic google/amazon cloud storage for documents with bitcoin account keys.