REPLY TO THIS THREAD AS SOON AS YOU READ IT

Altcoins are all part of a massive, MASSIVE network of money launderers who are working directly with Satoshi. When a coin dumps, the money dumps into BTC. Just buy and hold bitcoin. All altcoins are part of an astronomical scam of proportions never seen before. But everything they're doing, is legal, according to the terms of which traders buy these asswipe, piece of shit----PARASITE COINS. Yes, you can make money off them, as long as you get out before the coins dumped. But that's nothing compared to the money gained when these coins flush. I'd say, 50% goes into Bitcoin, and 50% goes into the big shots running the money laundering altcoin MONOPOLY. Because it is a monopoly, 95% of altcoins are all owned and created by one group of individuals.

Turn off adblock, and I'm sure many of you have seen ads on sites for "Learn about the next bitcoin!" These gangsters are PAYING MONEY to get people to buy their altcoins.

Be sure to reply to this thread as soon as you read it, as a team of 150+ marketers will begin making new threads in hope of bumping this thread off the board. Don't believe me? Watch how quickly it gets bumped off. All of those "I have10000 bitcoins post your wallet" threads are made with the intent of bumping off harmful information from this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Aymfu6x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is fucking stupid

Also, those wallet threads are to collect wallet data and assess what type of coins to shill on Veeky Forums.

WTF? Join this - discord.gg/Aymfu6x

Don't join this. The top ranked individuals in these discord rooms are all connected to the Big Shots who are running the Altcoin Monopoly. If there is any serious criminal violations found in the altcoin industry---I highly encourage any investigators to start with the highest ranked individuals in discords like these. Discord makes it very easy to find the VIPs, they are at the top of the user list.

Why are you holdiing your master's bags?

Bumping. You are correct. I wish I would have known that when my 4ml DGB was valued at 57BTC. I have learned so much from these markets in 8mo. To all future traders, don't fucking hold alts long term. Ride their wave, get the fuck out. I'm sure I'll have a van at my door soon for even posting this type of advice.

>discord.gg/Aymfu6x
Whats up Skip in New Hampshire? How are your fellow wolves?

>he doesn't gamble his bitcoin on swinging alts to increase his bitcoin positions

:^)

The feverish fantasies of the bitcoin obsolete bagholder

Reply ITT with your BTC address and ill send .00001 to each of you

>dont hodl alts

dude if you held ETH you did way better than selling it off at the first sign of a "pump"
I agree to sell of pnd shitcoins fast but there are legit alts

To actually make money on altcoins, you'd have to find the REAL pump and dump discord, which has never, ever been posted on Veeky Forums, not once. The pump and dump groups linked to on Veeky Forums are FALSE pump and dumps. They literally get retards to PUMP COINS FOR THEM. So,

>LAYER 1: THE HIDDEN DISCORD, THE REAL PUMP AND DUMP INSIDE INFO
>LAYER 2: THE FALSE DISCORD, GETTING IDIOTS TO PUMP COINS FOR THEM

I've monitored LAYER 2 discords and they are all the same. They get poor saps to pump altcoins. I haven't found a LAYER 1 discord yet, maybe an interested investigator with more resources than I have can find one.

hmm hmm hmm
*thinking*

Look who decided to show up for the party.

Of the 1200 or so alts, your odds of this are slim. Of course there are banging alts to be in, but I find I'm much more successful now trading in and out on pumps. For instance, today I bought ADA at 750 when I saw a mega whale market buy 60btc worth. I proceeded to gain 4btc selling at 1400 earlier. I would not consider holding ADA overnight, because more certainly it will dump. That's what I mean.

Dreail thread 101, roll games, fake giveaways etc when ever somone does this threads go to complete shit instantly. Its a shill tactic

Bumping. Look at the catalog, look how many new threads got made in the last few minutes. They're trying to silence me. This is already on page 5. Don't let the message die.

Alas, I cannot bump my thread. But I can recreate the thread again and again. In fact, I might post this thread every. Single. Day.

Or, you send me some bitcoin. I might stop making these threads, if you do that.

i dont think youre wrong OP. infact, i know you're right.

most coins are built on ETH or BTC so naturally thats where the money will go once they die.

Yup. The first step to my realization in all this was looking at the page numbers on some coin site.

>number of pages of coins that can be bought straight up with USD: 3 page
>number of pages of coins that have to be bought with BTC or ETH: 99+ pages

DING DING DING. There should be a light bulb above your head when you see that kind of thing.

Veeky Forums shilled it..
and it sucks. (Thus far?)

Signature
Status
0x
Santiment
TenX
Monaco
Iconomi
Basic Attention Token
AdEx
Civic
Bytom
Bancor
TokenCard
BlockCat
BitBean
DigiByte
Stratis
Verge
Lisk
Walton
Sia
SingularDTV
Kyber

Veeky Forums shilled it..
and it appears to be somewhat successful:
Ark
Monero
NEO
OmiseGO

you actually keeping track? i just tend to ignore.

add this to the list

>was FUDed by Tether news for the last few weeks

Tether is fucking fraudulent. No FUD needed.

Bump

what should I do

Probably be careful about when you invest in shitcoins if you decide to do so