ethgasstation.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...Obsolete?

Ethereum has more nodes than bitcoin

what do those transactions cost?

Cents

When ETH goes PoS it's going to flippen

I sent a transaction for 0.008USD yesterday.

That's just ETH marines spamming fake transactions.

Have you noticed the correspondence between this recent pump, and the fact that bitcoin became obsolete in July. This is the exit pump for the whales. Get to 10k, get it on the news and then unload on the masses

Still in the denial stage

No Etherum "people" have no buisness in my anarcho capitalist utopia

Yep, still in denial as ratio dropped another 6% today :)
Stay salty ETHODLERs.

Why would ETH ever get the kind of gains BTC got? It doesn't even have the word "coin" in it, how are normies supposed to even know its an internet coin? I'm providing some constructive criticism, so rather than saying I'm a FUDDER, tell me why I'm wrong and how ETH could really hit $6,000 next year.

It's not even designed as a currency.

Is ETH even viable for its built uses with its valuation going through the roof?

>proof of hats
>proof of autism

choose wisely

Why are you bringing your personal politics in to something that is much bigger than that?

It's only designed to be the big daddy of all future currencies.

That faggot vitaly didn't fuck up anything in the code. It's all good.

So I don't see a reason why this can ever go anywhere but up.

All that “coin” nonsense is now obsolete.
You have ETH and you have ERC20

>Not even designed as a currency

Neither was paper but there's plenty of dollars printed on it numbnuts

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

I sent a tiny amount of bitcoin today and it cost fucking 1/8th........

Hokey FOMO's and ancient blockchains are not match to a good scalable crypto you can do anything with.

If you even knew how involved in academia ethereum is....like every good university computer science department....all over the world.

It's a digital token with value that can be easily transferred between individuals at near zero cost... Being a currency is an afterthought for Ethereum as it is designed to be much more.

Transaction fees can be adjusted to account for the increasing price of the token, so the price of 1 ETH isn't much of an issue for dApps built on Ethereum.

This.

Not to mention the beginnings of a new kind of internet without central servers

ethgasstation.info/

'slow' confirmation means 2 minutes in eth. $0.001

Eth is now being accumulated. Everyone with a three digit IQ knows that flippening after PoS is a certainty. The higher bitcoin goes in the interim the better for ethereum.

Ethereum is divisible many more times than Bitcoin, so even if it became worth like 10,000 as much it would still be more functional as a currency and digital computation fuel.

I tried to use bitcoin but its too much for small transactions. So i believe both are good just for dif scales of transactions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law