Fucking depressing man

guys, I all in link, now so depressing, dont know what to do, every fucking coin had moon , but this shit going down in bull run. come all linkie bag holders , discuss what are our options

bull run my ass. most things are red except BTC and IOTA.

what about ada, eth,rdn, power, every other coin that came after link mooned 5x s, except this shit

I need to stop coming on biz every day. This shit is really getting depressing. In the back of my mind I know that this shit will definitely moon in the future but at the same time all of the bullshit on here is really eating away at me. Fuck.

Weak FUD that is, you guessed it. MUD

People are chasing 2x shitcoin pump and dumps. We are holding this until next year, where we flip this for a 150x profit.

> Ripple, $11 billion marketcap, 2017
> Ripple, $16 billion marketcap 2018
> ChainLink, $60 million marketcap 2017
> Next year, everything will be confirmed with Swift and LINK will also be on Bittrex
> We get Ripple's 2017 marketcap of $11 billion, now this number is our conservative number
> Let's also pretend that by then another 200m LINK has been diluted into the total supply for the node operators + Sergey sold off some of his stack
> LINK has a total circulating supply of 550m
> $11 billion market cap / 550m in circulation = $20 per LINK
> That's a 120x GAINZ, but you want to chase 2x shitcoin moon missions right now instead of waiting

what if link does not moon user, by that time we realize we miss lot other moon missions

>Linkies shit all over other coins, especially iota
>Iota is 50% up over its previous ath and link is literally setting all time lows
Lmao. So glad I always do the opposite of what know it all smug cunts on biz say and never bought link

>what if link does not moon user, by that time we realize we miss lot other moon missions

what if link does not moon user, by that time we realize we miss lot other moon missions

See posts like this are why I avoided chainlink
If other anons had half a brain they would have done the same seeing the level of delusion from bag holders

I've spent more time researching chainlink than I would ever admit. I feel very confident that I am right about this being huge but it is very fucking painful to hold in the short term, and the doubt is always there fucking with me.

seriously user, more than bag holding, I am frustrated with team, looks like no words from them since sibos, may they doing cocksucking , not able to talk.

Yeah man but on the other hand they've been working on this shit for 4 years and this is where Ari Juels and Evan Cheng have some of their money parked not to mention all of the big players they have their foot in the door with as well as other companies waiting to use chainlink when the network goes live. But still. Fuck.

Every time I think about selling, I just remember how I wanted to bet on Trump to win when he first announced at 400:1 odds and didn't do it, and how it felt when Trump was behind 5% on election day, and how it felt when he won. Link is the Trump of crypto.

This shit reminds me of ANT back a couple months ago. People shilling 24/7. At least we got pink Wojak out of that mess.

I don't pay much attention to crypto these days, when other stuff moons I just say, hey, good for them! I'm just in it for the memes at this point.
>t. 41k LINK

ANT that is now neo?

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black
BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick
in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other.
That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete
debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in
Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement
trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find
the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey.
Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.”
Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress.
A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights.
One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow
Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop.
The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

Not my ELIX

I'm Hella /comfy/ right now

This a very fair assessment and exactly what I have been thinking as well. I may have went back to LINK a tad early but it is better than being late.

All this money pumping into every other coin but LINK just means there's more money in other coins and the crypto market to all flow into Chainlink when it pumps.

this

If it makes you feel better linkies. I have a pretty good track record of picking coins. Right now riding the IOTA wave. I bought link near ATL but willing to give it a chance. Any news from devs with any developments will give this coin a pop.

pajeet you need learn speak english my sirs

nigga, I am chinki, we dont speak engleessshhh.

Amen, user.

Me too, except I went all in Trump for 35k on Trump. After the fees I got 140k. Now I'm in crypto and all in for LINK, except this is a lot less of a risk desu.

We out here in Sri Lanka with that ICO Money senpai, you feel me?

fuck when was this taken

God damn

Once there is even some what of a pump alot of bag holders are gonna dump b because they know they will.go through another long period without communication and tanking the price again.

Vicious cycle but I don't see link doing great for a while. My bags are heavy af. The 2 coins i held for good cloak and link are stagnant while I sold zcoin and vertcoin after holding for months. Just to have them fucking moon right after. Fucking cursed with holding shitcoins. Gonna dump this shit first chance I see.

These people are so fucking lost that they think link will be more than a dollar. Let alone 10s to 100s. Lol

Well I bet BTC on Trump winning and it gained me 25 BTC, and I'm not in link.

why do you hate money user?

thats the thing. im confindent that a "link" between blockchain and realworld will be huge. but dont know man... the communication part of the team.. just so fucking bad.

just hope there is no other team stealing chainlinks show because of that.

>Once there is even some what of a pump alot of bag holders are gonna dump b because they know they will.go through another long period without communication and tanking the price again.
uh huh they say this about every coin. can never pump cuz bag holders.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU FUDERS WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING AHHHHHHHHHHHH

this, i remember when i was letting the shills make me think trump wouldnt win but we need more meme magic for link

I thought you guys were shills, just keep meme magic-ing it.

What were the odds of Trump winning and losing?

I think it was like 400:1

Should have ben smarter fags. Serves you guys right 70 percent of biz was covered in link spam.

yea you should probaly dump. its just overbought

I want to buy this shirt. Got the original image?

Fuck you Rory.

Yup. Biz has been shitting over iota because "muh no true blockchain", while i have had so many friends and colleagues hear recommending it. Iota is mooning while biz pumped chainlink is falling in a bull market.

Always do the opposite of what biz says.

Dude it's crypto. Delusion is rewarded with millions all the time.

Then get off biz. The only reason to hodl at this time is to ignore all the stress of the crazy market. I love you

RIP my bagholders.

I went all in with 20 btc at ico, cashed out at 80 btc.

somebody gotta hold my bags ;)

Probly before he got rich from the looks of it

Reminder that biz told you to buy ETH when it $7 and BTC when it was $200.

I hope you thank the President when you're a billionaire.

stop making threads about LINK here nobody fucking cares

Reminder that biz told you to buy Bancor, digibyte and chainlink as well.

Very easy to see that chainlink is a great investment right now, when all the fudding is just bashing memes while some shilling has actual reasoning behind it. If youre buying or holding Link you are already better than 90% of the people on here. Be greedy while others are fearful.

And antshares

my main man sergey got dem swift hoes on his dick, he probly been over there all week showing them what its like wit a man in da house

DGB never had anything going for it

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

This is as bad of a shitshow as it gets. I feel like a total fucking retard holding 100k of this shit and having expected a single slight moon IN THE BIGGEST FUCKING BULL RUN OF ALL TIME IN CRYPTOHISTORY. While missing out on other shit, what do I get with LINK? Yeah, right, a wrecked anus. God fucking, this is just pissing me off so hard.

I just want to get rid of my bags at this point. I hope the December news will make a big spike I can sell into, since it will eventually DROP AGAIN ANYWAY while BTC is headed to 15k.

lol /thread

SHOULD HAVE SOLD AFTER SIBOS

explain to me exactly why its a shitcoin and worse than for example IOTA?

Nothing is worse than IOTA. Why would you compare two unrelated projects anyway.

ALSO IT IS FUCKING BAD BECAUSE THE PRICE KEEPS DROPPING TWO MONTHS IN THE BIGGEST FUCKING BULLRUN OF ALL TIME.

Ah, don't kid yourself. You'd have fomo'd in some random scraps of news again. Maybe your stack would be bigger now.

>posting the ugly Obsidian girl

I hate you

sold all my LINK for REQ two weeks ago.

the sweet release is amazing.

actually up 25% since the move.

mfw i'm comfy because my devs are competent

that's what im talking about. chainlink right now has everything except the marketing on point and a massive price explosion will follow. "its a shitcoin because the price is dropping right now". tell me how do you choose the cryptos youre speculating on?

>tfw 40% LINK 40% REQ 20% BTC

is this what purgatory feels like?

how many losers here are going to babble on about this shit project before.... ah fuck it
no cares

Nobody knows about the actual development at this point, and this is the reason why the price tanks. Could as well be far behind and therefore the lack of updates.

The other reason is the low/non-communication understatement style. "Muh NDA, can't even give infos about a fucking exchange listing." HOW THE HELL IS THAT NDA YOU FUCKTARDS?? Anyway, fuck this, I'm selling my useless RLC and buy more Link. If I am in delusion mode, I might as well go 100% full autistic delusion.

You guys do realize that its on one exchange and is heavily manipulated and is not even close to launching a main net let alone testing it. Just sell, go away for 5 months and take a look at it then. Stop crying. They know there communication sucks, they do not care. So sell and go away if you do not like there mode of communication. i Rather they keep their mouths shut until they have something significant to say that will rally the community and get it excited not some stupid "we made a new website!" shit

that's it.

this is literally, LITERALLY DGB 2.0. never since that first week in June has a coin been so heavily shilled, held through its ATH, and gone on to collectively JUST all of its bagholders after a meme conference failed (Citi/SIBOS)

the writing is on the wall. face it LINKmarines, it's over. funny enough, both DGB and LINK will be the same price soon.

SIBOS was a flop

both teams have GARBAGE communications/marketing,

NO devs, sergey = jared literally.
does Sergey even know how to fucking code?

github hasnt been updated with meaningful shit in ages

deluded fucking linkies i swear

DGB & LINK

>no roadmap
>vague promises of updates
>terrible PR team
>competitors will do it better
>legion of delusional bagholders
>last hope is a partnership with a large Fortune 500 company (never happpened for DGB, won't for Link either)
>both were supposed to be $1, neither ever touched it

did i miss anything?

I mean I'm not saying they should post rocket emojis or technical analysis on twitter like POWR or something but at least give something, anything to the investors

Yeah, I've seen this said a dozen times tonight also. Everything at Binance is -10% -30%

i sold this pile of shit for IOTA yesterday. /comfy/ at 50 percent gains. cant wait for the eventual 2x when Korea FOMOs into it

lol /polacks, go home

>crypto is not a shitty politics

Actually I betted 5000 on Trump to win, which was then my initial investment for cryptocurrencies. Good times.

Where did you guys do this election bet?

>when Korea FOMOs into it
But that never happens. The "Koreans are waking up" is a fucking myth.

I did it on bet365.com

Never had any problems and withdrawals were fucking fast.

This was a pump and dump. Will never reach its ATH again. You fags that get emotionally invested in coins make me lol. Sell and buy something new that hasn't pumped yet.

what is Bcash?
what is ETH?
what is, dare I say Blockstream?
All that was Korea my small brained comrade
if you win too much, bet365 tells you to go fuck yourself. I went on a streak last year UEFA and those fucks refused to give me my shekels
this. I will never fall in love with a token again

either they announce bank partnerships and you make a fuckload of money or they don't. idk what to tell you man

I'm all in on link until the December announcement. Would literally be retarded not to, but if it's a big nothing I'm cashing out 90% of it.

>SIBOS
>a failed meme conference failed
Deluded.

>SIBOS was a flop
On the day of SIBOS, we learned that 5 major banks were going to be involved in the Chainlink demo.
Count 'em: five.

BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, Crédit Générale, and Fidelity.
On top of Swift.

You are an idiot.

>NO devs, sergey = jared literally.
>does Sergey even know how to fucking code?
Why in the fuck does this even matter in the slightest?

Chancoin

invests in russian pump n dump scam, wonders where money went LOL

I just love how link dumps everyday and people keep comparing this to ripple in marketcap. LOLOLLLLLLLL ripple was a completely different beast, very marketable, link team are all fat n useless. Sergey had one failed project already, now this is his second, years to run the ico, now they're talking of recoding and which language to use

J
U
S
T

and PIVX back in March

Only remembered this one the other day when I saw PIVX mooning but Veeky Forums was all over it at

predictit.org

>no roadmap
See pic.

>vague promises of updates
They're working on releasing the network. That's all anyone needs to know at this point.

>terrible PR team
Their product and incredible industry exposure say it all.

>competitors will do it better
"My dad is stronger than your dad!"

>legion of delusional bagholders
Only one delusional is you.

>last hope is a partnership with a large Fortune 500 company (never happpened for DGB, won't for Link either)
DGB was part of a parade of many different companies organized by a single bank.
Chainlink was the ONLY external crypto dev to develop a proof of concept for fucking SWIFT and showcase it at their premier conference.
There is no comparison.

Roadmap here

sergay looks like a fat and useless sloth. he's lucky he managed to scam you NEETs. now he will be able to live on the beach, while you are all stuck holding bags. BAHAHAHAHA so fucking funny har har

nice post

>See pic.
Joke of a road map

>They're working on releasing the network
They are working on hiring people so they can begin to start coding the network...

>Their product and incredible industry exposure say it all
Doesnt change the fact there is absolutely zero communication and its all done through a fucking slack channel. This is the type of professionalism you expect after giving a a two man team 32 million dollars?

>Only one delusional is you.
Yet youre the one who refused to sell at the obvious highs and kept holding all the way down to 1500 sats.

It was a set up, a scam, a fleece, two man team pulled off millions. Sergey is rich for the rest of his life and he didn't even have to build anything.

Even their bloody smartcontract news twitter bot has stopped posting since Nov 6th. You can't make this shit up. Everyones left.

>depressing

How, this is fantastic. This is our chance to accumulate more Link. I am buying like crazy right now. Fucking coinbase is fucking me over with that fucking deposit limit right now holy shit fuck off I want to dump my entire bank account on this dip.

We have not had a proper Link dip in ages. The last few weeks and days was not a dip. Remember Sats don't matter. Sats are geriatricBitcoin garbage that will probably be a dead unit of measurement in a year or 2 when Chainlink is in full swing anyways.

The USD value is all that matters and CL has been sitting at 18 cents for ages, finally it dips to 15 cents, this is the dip I've been waiting for all month.

Rory has already stated they are "doing something new". As they get closer they will release "a roadmap".

They lied by omission. There is nothing about their project that is far along.

And now the price is literally about 10% above the PRESALE ICO PRICE. There is 70 ETH worth of buy orders standing between people who gave Sergey their ETH in AUGUST , and an ETH denominated LOSS.

Sell your LINK, preserve your ETH, buy back in below pre-sale ico price if you really have that much of a hard on for it.