Onward to 20k

Why don't you pajeetcoiners just join the winning team already?

Spot on meme. I'm sorry Veeky Forums, maybe a few of you will make it out of luck but most of you won't. Your autistic screeching about how bitcoin isn't the most technically superior coin is irrelevant.

>Your autistic screeching about how bitcoin isn't the most technically superior coin is irrelevant.
this. give it a rest already.

faggot doesnt even have his mouse plugged in

The Virgin Altcoiner fucking SCREAMS Ark holders.

Ever want to feel fucking bad and pity someone, go into any Ark thread and it's just posts upon posts of:

>long term man!

>hold it, mobile wallet is 99.999999 repeating % complete

>ark is going effected by other coins prices, just stick it out!

>why does no one realize how amazing arks technology is?!

>ARK RALLYING
>just a pump and dump

Because I only have 1000 euros

Everyone buyer's a genius in a bull market. Were people buying Ripple in May this smug?

what actually happens is today's 'chad bitcoiner' buys bitcoins that are sold by early nerd adopters and on average is going to lose tons of money.

Altcoins are indeed dead though. There's ETH and XMR. There's no real niche left for anything else.

Dude come on

Ark is still pretty new
You can't write it off right off
Listen ok
It's fine
Ark is going to be Ok
Alright...

>there is no room for technological advancement

he doesnt have a computer either

what's your point?

>tfw when you made $1000+ on ARK based off hype and good timing

So true. I've been working really hard learning all this TA and alt coin shit. I even managed to make 3x on the ChainLink ICO. But I crunched the numbers and I would have made more if I would have just bought bitcoin on coinbase and then played video games for the past 6 months.

sigh

i'm a chad normie faggot bitcoiner now

Yes, it occurs in ETH.
It's not a stagnated coin like btc. Good technology is just going to get copied in.

>tfw you're the virgin

I literally turned $5000 into $60,000 with Ark

I don't get why it gets ragged on, its a fucking amazing project

Almost 11k on bittrex

$10k is no psychological barrier when most people are reading in won, yen or renminbi.

At this point bitcoins price is so out of proportion to the rest of the more reasonable priced coins I'd rather not be holding a ticking timebomb.

This

Bitcoin is going to crash hard

Let's goooo

This guy gets it.

You fuck the prom queen, you don't date her.