Who here used to have a lot of BTC and got JUSTed a lot chasing alts trying to make more?

Who here used to have a lot of BTC and got JUSTed a lot chasing alts trying to make more?

All we had to do was hold man. Fuck my whole life this has made me depressed.

Went from 20 BTC down to 5

Yeah. 100 down to 30
our usd value is up but fuck it could be way more

I know a dude in person who has over 1200 BTC that he bought in 2010. Every one of his dreams has come true.

You fucked up son.

I bought btc right before the august pump then rode shitcoins profitably on the dips
My btc balance is up 81.5%
My fiat value is up about 665%

Thank fuck I bought btc for Runescape gold back in the day. Still got 8 BTC in my Coinbase..

60 to 1 btc maybe its even less i have checked in weeks

jesus. did you all in in one alt? like did you keep buying/selling chasing alt moon?
Mines still sitting in the same amount in alt

Wtf did you buy

I took a look at my blockfolio trades.
I bought XMR at 80$.

The BTC value I paid for that 80$ is a lot higher than the current BTC value when XMR is 190$.

Insane, if you want to make it just hodl BTC.

i bought dgb bts xrp lsk ark strat at ath

What should I do if I want to invest in alts but I already own BTC? Is there no other way to invest in alts? Came here to learn about investing in alts ever since I realized the BTC I bought has value

That sucks. Hopefully next alt season will let you recuperate some losses.

never short bitcoin. its on one massive bull run so you're literally betting against it. trade and short with alts to accumulate btc. btc is your personal bank which accumulates steady interest

im starting to think there will never be another alt season. i think all my bags will never recover. maybe alts are truly rekt forever

well let's pray btc calm the fuck down and let the alt have some fun.

From 15 btc to 4 now mainly due to LINK

And I didn’t even buy near ATH or anything most was from ICO addresses and some barely above ICO on ED.

Will always regret not selling at the top

the problem with alts is there's no real point to them

btc finally has a true purpose, literal digital gold/ new reserve currency

ETH and shit talk about smart contracts and stuff...but honestly...does anyone actually care about that?

yes, digital agreements are not new, this is better

From 2 BTC to 1.3
Not that bad I guess

seems like every fuckin person got JUSTed chasin' alts.

smart contracts are a big deal, yes. they need to actually utilize off chain data though. LINK...

had 25. now down to 8 - sergay raped me

i bought 90% in presale. and the rest in the ico and some on ED (during the vitalik fud - >not worth 32mill

Went from 1 btc to 0 literally 0

Now i work to make it back (like work work)but i wont ever catch up at this point.

I just want to win like 0.1 btc FROM THOSE PAJEET GIVEAWAYS DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW RETARDED THAT AOUNDS AHHHH so i have just alil bit in there

From 3btc down to one , fuck up on safex , forstblood , XLM (look at it now, I sold at 400sats)

All we had to do is hold ...

From 1.4 BTC to 0.4

it hurts when you are a poorfag

84 bitcoin value at my peak, down to 34 BTC.
I held mostly ETH and some other alts, didn't have a large amount of bitcoin until a few months ago.

How do you go to zero?

84 was from the top of LINK's pump though, so it only lasted like an hour. I probably could have 50-60 if I sold most of my alts a couple months ago.

No joke man I just came on here to make this same thread. Im getting JUST'd so hard if I just held my orginal eth I would be up way more than I am now but instead I had to into all these alts and at one point they did make me alot of profit but I never cashed any of it out back into eth / btc so I ended up losing all my profits and more. I peaked at 22 btc with the alts and now im at a decent amt less from my original stack. Live and learn I guess. Also dont sell ur alts back for btc now that would be the worst decision u could do.

Fucking sucks right? Haven't done recent calcs but i think we're still up in fiat value but holy fuck I have lost over half of my btc value.. could of been sitting on legit nearly 100k extra if i was just holding bitcoin

Im technically still up from first buy btc. But i made like hundreds of moves. All i jad to do was hold...lol

Well, you got it wrong. BTC is experiencing the scalability problem. ETH doesn't have that.

Like some faggot said: BTC = AOL, ETH = Hotmail. Gmail is yet to come.

15 down to 6

i still have all my money in altcoins

idk what to do

Not holding long enough. Stop trying to be the fucking wolf of wall street

Gmail = Cardano (ADA)

just hold man im in the same boat. btc will correct eventually its just a matter of time.

Yeah, at 50k to 35k

went from 7 BTC value about a month ago to ~1.2 as of today. Fuck shitcoins. If I had just converted to BTC I'd be up so much. Hell if I'd just converted everything to ETH @ 300 I'd be way up

lol

jesus how is this even possible? I made some fucking RETARDED decisions over the past few months and I had 2.5 BTC at my peak to like 1.2 now

How? in a month? what did you buy?

Fuck guys. The JUSTing hurts so bad

I know user :'( hold meeee

13 down to 3 in the last 4 months

JUST

LOL

Fuk COSS that faggot exchange

Fuk LOOPRING that chink coin that completely depends on NEO hype

You've all made me very rich.
Thank you.

I feel not as bad now, thanks man no jk

I didn’t sign up for this. I just liked the Bitbean and Vitalik memes back in March. It was fun. Now it has turned into something sick. I once had what today would be a life changing amount of btc (for me anyway), that I gambled away. I am scared these feels will haunt me forever. What’s worse, they will get worse as bitcoin grows. Oh my god.

Just 1btc is all you need to guranteed never work again IF you are smart with how you play it. So all your poor fags, there is hope, but you must hurry. 100K is around the corner, and when that happens. Good fucking luck

To think that there once was a time that I sold RuneScape gold for whole Bitcoins...
I got into RuneScape goldfarming at pretty much the best time possible, when BTC was at its all time low after the 2013 spike.