XLM discussion thread

>no begging ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

directorstalkinterviews.com/blue-star-capital-qa-ceo-tony-fabrizi-satoshipays-meinhard-benn-lonblu/412739915
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:relative_strength_index_rsi
tradingview.com/chart/XLMBTC/5vzQlnRS-XLM-X-Ascending-Triangle-Break-10-and-we-c-ADA-X/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope it reaches at least 1200 sats overnight

At this rate it should, the growth is really steady compared to regular pnds

Whats causing the growth?

people who missed out on ADA

I'm serious

I guess it's either insider whales knowing something we don't, or the VISA partnership rumour. Also it's been quite undervalued since the IBM announcement

What are you guys selling at?

Already sold, waiting for a good floor to buy in again

Poor fag here. Turned 160 usd into 360 from this coin. Do I sell?

Visa rumor probably. Plus there are partnership announcements planned for Dec 7 and 11.

Where the hell do you guys get accurate on time graphs and also compare them to other exchanges for XLM? Alts in general

I might flip into ETH soon, man i would have more BtC if i just stayed in BTC

this is the dip, buyyy

Anyone know why it isn't on binance and if it's worth sending my Bitcoin over to some other site that does trade XLM? Really wanted to get into it but so far I'm just stuck with my SUB.

hope y'all bought the dip

thought it would be about 880 but I bought it at 910 to be safe, didn't expect it to go all the way down to 850

cryptowat.ch is good, also tradingview, but they are both paid subscription services,

also, looks like correction time (at least on kraken), lets share estimates of how far we correct.
I have buy orders set for 3k xlm @ 865, 5k @ 752, 10k @ 710, 15k @ 620, 865 already triggered,
I traded the gaps last night and today very successfully, built my stack up to 66k, been selling off tonight, down to 30k, and now looking to add it all back at significant discount.
xlm has propelled my portfolio to x2 in just over 2 weeks, with the majority of that gain within the past 24 hours, the spike is so sharp my blockfolio 1 day chart was a straight diagonal line, and is now glitching and won't even show a line

Goddamn, its 820 on bittrex now, just lost my gains. I'm setting my orders for 1100 and walking away this is too stressful

Just BTC madness I think. I just got back in at 850, going up I think.

exactly, don't think its done just yet

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A FAT FUCKING DIP TO 630
maybe kraken will have one of its famous flash dips,
also, doge buy order just filled, can't wait until that really starts moving

It's done. I sold at 940

can you people not see patterns?

Its going to 1100 next and eventually 1600.
dont be dumb.

andd we're going back up, get on board

can i ask....besides you know the sheer magical farts of whales...whats holding the price up? Ask yourself that realistic question and realize there needs to be a correction before going to those levels.

>Q3: So, when can we expect to see some larger customers deploying the system?

>A3: So, as you can imagine, the whole ledger change has distracted a little bit from the sales efforts, we had to delay them a little bit but on December 7th in Berlin and December 11th in London we will have launch events where we’ll introduce some content partnerships.

>Throughout 2018, we expect big brands to sign up with ongoing conversation but with bigger news organisations it always has long lead times. The Stellar grant will help a lot actually in convincing customers because they’re sort of a guaranteed income for them because with Stellar lumens that our users have need to be spent on something.

directorstalkinterviews.com/blue-star-capital-qa-ceo-tony-fabrizi-satoshipays-meinhard-benn-lonblu/412739915

what he said, we're really starting to lose steam, also, I thought the conference was the 30th?

>directorstalkinterviews.com/blue-star-capital-qa-ceo-tony-fabrizi-satoshipays-meinhard-benn-lonblu/412739915
Brother, this is to help you not berate you. Any and all news articles not within this hour is old and priced in. The next jump is gona be the neo conference, and satoshi pay use on dec 1st. Right now, consolidation. Its a fools errand to buy so high right now, look at the major traders in trading view. All predicted the jump and every1 predicted consolidation after.

Dump question... what are the numbers you are referring to? Where can I see them?
I just have btc-xlm or eth-xlm data
>newfag I know

>
>>directorstalkinterviews.com/blue-star-capital-qa-ceo-tony-fabrizi-satoshipays-meinhard-benn-lonblu/412739915
> (You)
>Brother, this is to help you not berate you. Any and all news articles not within this hour is old and priced in.
But the news is coming Dec 7 and 11
>Its a fools errand to buy so high right now, look at the major traders in trading view.
I bought xlm at 503 pajeet

thanks for the info,
kinda assumed that but wasn't 100% also with movements this big there are usually significant rebounds after the dip,
I thought I was being a bit conservative with my buy orders way down at 710 and 630, so I moved on of the smaller ones i had higher up a couple sat higher just to make sure, any info on what other people are calling the floor at? i'm basing things off of our resistance levels before the pump at 570 and 610

satoshi
one satoshi is the smalles denomination of btc you can transfer, its like dollars and pennies, google it for more info

i've been trading this since the start of october and had a stack over 60k before the pump, average buy in price+profit put me under an average of 250 sat

Thank you very much

GOOD FUCKING THING RIGHT FUCKING NOW IS NOV 29. ill bet my left nut its coming down to 600 and your gona be left stupified as to why you could just do a easy flip sell. Jesus h murphy, this is why the memes work on Veeky Forums autists. You spam hodl memes enough times and you can make em hodl through their daily ath just to sell during the monthly atl.

My favorite part of all this Stellar Lumen moon is everyone on biz shit on it after it normalized after the post-IBM deal spike and I just hodl all my lumens cause I believed in this shit. Happy that its finally mooning, but i think this trend is going to continue into 2018 in all honesty. This is my ticket to lamboland.

Bottom of another consecutive cup.
Literal free money. Get in quickly.

pic related.

order book also has large buy walls,
pressure seeming to reverse,
god I love this

So....BUD....I MEAN pal.....yes....TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IN WHICH FUCKING HOUR IS A WHALE GOING TO MAGICALLY COME DOWN AND SHIT ON THIS COIN TO MAGICALLY UNLCUSTER FUCK ITSELF FROM THIS UNGODLY HOURLY RSI DECLINE. PLEASE INFORMATE ME THE MEER PLEB TO YOU.

its literally just consecutive cups. its so easy to make money...
I dont get why people arent buying this.

Im sorry, did you want the RSI to go up and be overbought?
fucking idiot. The RSI is fine. stop watching 1 minute candles.

>ill bet my left nut its coming down to 600 and your gona be left stupified as to why you could just do a easy flip sell.
Enjoy not having a left nut currynigger.

overbought means everything is being bought therefore increasing the price, when its oversold it means everything is being sold to meet demand. I am sorry do you not understand how rsi works?????

>overbought somehow means people want to buy more

Im not the one who doesnt know what something being overbought means, kid.

for your research:
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:relative_strength_index_rsi

>stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:relative_strength_index_rsi
Okay.....now point to me why when theres an oversold reading on the rsi, the price drops???

... oh look its oversold and then the price goes up from there, where as if its overbought that is the max it hits before correcting.

also look at XLM. I was right.
Nothing personal, kid.

We are eating up the wall at 0.00000797

(1)OVERSOLD READING AND BOTTOM TWO WEEKS LATER. IPSO FACTO OVERSOLD MEANS BOTTOM. THE RED BALL THEN BOUNCES TO (2) SEVERAL OVERBOUGHT READINGS DURING STRONG UPTREND. BUD WE HAVE NOT REACHED THE BOTTOM OF THE OVERSOLD READING TO HEAD INTO A UPTREND. DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW CYCLES WORK.

Here is the CURRENT RSI for XLM.

Its fine.
and its going to keep following the trend like it has been, so either stay out of it and go away or buy in and make some money.

Still undervalued, this is the future of finance as we know it..

target for this next wave? will we finally see 1k?
Lets find out on the next episode of who wants to be a crypto millionaire!

we should hit at least 1k at the top of this wave. then the next wave should be even better, honestly.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I GOTCHA you using bittrex for charting. Measure the hourly and compare it to the stoch

here is some other peoples TA:

tradingview.com/chart/XLMBTC/5vzQlnRS-XLM-X-Ascending-Triangle-Break-10-and-we-c-ADA-X/

How do you even buy XLM?

bittrex. or Poloniex, but its STR on poloniex because they are dumb and dont update shit.

>tradingview.com/chart/XLMBTC/5vzQlnRS-XLM-X-Ascending-Triangle-Break-10-and-we-c-ADA-X/
oh gosh.......3 hours ago bud.....now if you click that little play button it shows the live price and live movements.....looks like it couldnt break through that support line......why do you keep linking stuff to prove me right....are you an ex linkie?

its literally forming the 4th cup.
IT IS LITERALLY DOING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IT WOULD.

How is this not getting through?

Is everyone just buying and selling during each cup or is anyone here going to hold this long term

I'm holding for a while, only just now bought 2500 of these and some SUB, don't wanna get too spooky just yet first getting into it.

I've been holding since 270 sat.

Bought 1k of these a while back and another 2k now. Not sure whether to hold or not

Nice. When will you sell?
I got 2000 at 790... don't know how well this is gonna turn out for me.

I bought at the bottom, over 2x... not sure if I should sell or be greedy. Getting nervous. No signs of a full reversal yet though...

I only intend to sell on major Bitcoin/Ethereum news. Then I will try to accumulate more Lumens.

But I think I will keep my lumens for at least another 7 months.

Think I'll do the same.

How many units?

250k since 2 cent.
>mfw cant sleep more than one sleeping cycle.

... cash out

r-r-right just a few more bucks. its gonna be ok right?

I really have to stop storing alt coins on hardware, could have doubled my coins in half an hour if I was quicker

2 cents?

I've only been trading on major news this year (ethereum conference everyone was hyped about at 80, bitcoin cash fork announced, IBM/Stellar/hyperledger/payment providers). And I must say this works a lot better than day trading. At least, as long as the market is going up.

In the beginning I tried to day trade with some degree of success, but it was too much stress for too little profit compared to your gains when you just enjoy the ride.

ye

Can somebody explain the difference between decred and lumens?

Is it going back to 1000 soon? I was sleeping, fuck

how does your strat work user?

I started trading this year by buying minereum because I had no idea what I was doing. It went up 450% and I took my profit. This was all in one weekend.

I had been following Ethereum since just before dow the fork, after which I thought Ethereum was dead. But Ethereum reaching 40 made me interested in crypto again. I found it curious how ETH didn't die yet after it had been shown to be reversible with enough concensus.

Then at 80 the hype was so big I decided people were over the fork and bought in. The week after it shot up.

I noticed you can't trade against bitcoin, so when bitcoin news started appearing about the bitcoin cash fork I figured people would buy it for their free bitcoin cash coins. BTC went from 2400 to 4400 and I rode that ride and enjoyed some free BTH, which I instantly sold at around 450 dollars.

Then I went into chainlink for a short while because Veeky Forums was so hyped about it, but at the conference there was no news so I sold at 30% profit. After which others also started to realize there was no news.

At the same time Stellar announced it's partnerships and I rode a bit up. Then sold again. And then bought again when it stabilized at the bottom. And now we're here.

And I'm currently betting on the fact that ico's will be released on the Stellar network, they have payment providers, integration with the hyper ledger and IBM. While some other coins above Stellar still have less potential for wide spread adoption.

But if there will be hype around the Ethereum upgrade then I might follow that trend instead for a while.

Oh yeah, I also went into BTH when it got more miners than BTC.
And when BTC got more miners again I sold my BTH again.

how do you follow the news of the coins? i just cant tell which media is best for it

Same Pattern as before holy shit lol

70% coindesk. 25% reading news posted on Veeky Forums (and if something interesting is mentioned I google it and check if there is a reddit about it). 5% own research.

Nothing special desu.

>trusting refugees with TA

thx for info. i am mostly browsing Veeky Forums but thats not really the best source for reliable info, but thats self explanatory haha

Well, I've found Veeky Forums actually very useful. Things seem to arrive on Veeky Forums before anywhere else it seems.

My issue with trading news is that it's often too late before you find the news.

For example with stellar and IBM, since Stellar wasn't a coin I was monitoring it had shot up before I could even look at investing in it, then THAT is when I found the coin to invest (too late).

IBM news actually broke here at 400 sats

Just keep an eye out coins people use:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Stellar
To a lesser degree Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple.

And then some coins you consider to have hype potential, like OMG (I just eye it because Vitalik advises there, but as long as people don't use it I don't believe in it) and SALT (I like their platform, but there is really no reason to use their coin at all).

If you have no idea why a coin is doing something, like I now have with Cardano, then just wait it out.

Its trying to go up right now, maybe not enough volume though.

The market is amazing at reacting to individual bits of news. It's very hard to profit by trying to ride the wave after a single bit of news drops.

However the market absolutely sucks synthesizing news over a long period, and so that's what you should get good at to profit in the long term. The market's like a simple organism with no brain but amazing reflexes.

Volume has only been going up tho

As an avid pol lurker I figured u guys would be faster. So when I finally decided to dip in today I have about $100 in XLM and ODN, but since its not a whole lot im gonna ride them out as long as possible