Everyone listen!!!

ATTENTION everyone! I am a fraud rep at Capital One and today we had a meeting about an unprecedented increase of fraudulent applications. Apparently over this past Thanksgiving season fraudsters used the usual holiday confusion to apply for credit cards using Equifax breach information. They then used coinbase and other exchanges to purchase bitcoins. This Bitcoin activity is a direct result of millions of fraudulent credit applications being used to launder stolen money. In the next week, the major credit companies will be filing suit against every exchange, especially coinbase, for unlawful use of funds. I would not be surprised if coinbase already has a plan to declare bankruptcy and trap their users coins with low daily withdrawal limits. It's. MT GoX all over again, you have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x563b377a956c80d77a7c613a9343699ad6123911#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explains why Coinbase refused my prepaid credit cards a month ago. This could get messy.

>steal credit cards and buy bitcoin with them
Holy shit that's a good idea I wish I'd thought of that.

proof or fuck off

Doubtful considering how much of a hassle it is to get a single card verified on Coinbase,

Of course it explains the historic bull run when a third are fraudsters cashing in cc balances. Bitcoin will hit 15k this week because cc companies can't do anything but stop the bleeding at this point, but this has been going on for a few months undetected.

Nigga, do you understand how hard it is to create an account and actually get to the point where you can withdraw more than $150... You have to have an active account for months. No criminal would be stupid enough to put all the work/risk involved to actually following through with a fucking dumb plan like this.

You're fucking retarded and this isnt even a good larp.

that actually makes sense

Yes, fraudster were able to fake hundreds of Coinbase accounts, how did they acquire recent selfies, ID's, etc. Also, the initial withdrawal rate is capped under $200/week for at least a month. Do you not understand this is there to prevent fraud? A stolen credit card will most likely be discovered shortly after the first transaction... You think a month will go by and the CC company wouldn't lock that account?

If my girlfriend takes my card to buy gas down the street I get a fraud alert.

This is low quality Crypto FUD.

You mean the "photo I'd verification" and two transactions on the account? Coinbase isn't a police station to run a photo through a data base, and they're not a bank so they get no access to Lexi's Nexis so that ID thing is useless, an Indian guy gets a driver's liscense and says it looks real and it's put in your customer file, that's it. At least at c1 the Indian guy looks at the ID and then checks to see if it matches LexisNexis info. If your auto approved for a cc you gain access to the online acct immediately because c1 wants u to be as wreckless with your finances as soon as possible.

Your "girlfriend" needs to get gas in another state for you to get an alert, and what's the deposit limit?

This is complete larp. They would have never had that many fraudulent accounts to buy btc with it would be impossible. anybody who has been in crypto even 2 minutes knows this. this thread sucks.

Hmm I guess I should get a hardware wallet. I've always wanted one anyways.

I'm sure that's what every guy on Ashley Madison said too

Bitthumb in Korea is leading the Bitmoon charge
Lots of credit fraud among them Koreans
yup.
totally legit

you are comparing retarded boomers to Veeky Forums?

You mean horny gullible men desperate for validation? Then yeah bro

same, under $200

Really? U can only deposit $200 a week into your account with a cc? Fraudsters must be diversifying their exchanges which is why errybodys getting sued. Keep in mind when a cc company detects a fraudster there is only an internal investigation made, not a criminal one. A customer is responsible for that, if they even report it in time for the police to care, therea security cameras for evidence, and if it's over $1000. There are little consequences for someone stealing >$1000 worth of your credit, those cases are usually written off as a loss by the company, so don't think for a second that there aren't fraudsters out there who don't care about jumping the hoops in the the persuit of gains

don't you have anything better to do with your life than LARP as something retarded? at least make it interesting you absolute bag of dicks.

Fuck off dipshit

The real hackers are going after MEW and ED and taking everyone's LINK.
etherscan.io/address/0x563b377a956c80d77a7c613a9343699ad6123911#comments