IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CRASH

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CRASH

It's going up to liquidate more shorts

100k here we go. i am actually going to make it. only have one BTC, but it will allow me to live like a millionaire in my shithole country, once a BTC is worth 100 thousand dollars. GREATEST MONEY TRANSFER IN HISTORY. dumb americans will buy my shit BTC for 100k. HAHAHAHAHA i'm so fucking happy right now guys.

NOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS TO FUCKING CRASH SO I CAN BUY IN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its going to crash before christmass when normie btcers take money to buy shit and that triggers a collapse to 5500.

it will collapse to 60k, you mean?

and if people just keep shorting, it just keeps going up to liquidate them?

>not buying your loved ones bitcoins as christmas presents
get out.

I hardly bet normies $500 in btc will ever make a difference with a volume if billion

lel cashing out for an obsolete festive season. hence normies will stay normies. christmas aint shit on the grand scheme of things. we're entering the biggest shift in economics and yall are worried about normies cashing out for flimsy plastic made in china junk? spending investment money on deflationary materialistic presents for the sake of a made up celebration is a pleb move that should have ended centuries ago. time for humans to fucking evolve and be productive. we are in the information age and the intelligent don't have time to sit around a fucking tree and circle jerk eachother.

this. i will only celebrate when satoshi's vision becomes true and the systems of centralized power are shattered once and for all. LONG LIVE ANARCHY! FUCK NORMAL SHIT!

>the intelligent don't have time to sit around a fucking tree and circle jerk eachother

If you have a better scheme for ensuring social cohesion I'd like to hear it.

>put less then 300 bucks into the coinbase-package
>one month later it almost doubled
i could have put in a few thousand, but i'm not even mad. money is money and the money i've gained so far is money i haven't had before.

meaning the dip is either far far far deeper.... or not at all... jesus fuck

>social cohesion

get better mates, mate.

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

yeah apparently it's a bit difficult to cash out when you have zero crypto. maybe instead of pushing this pleb meme you could get on your knees and start cashing out by coppin loads to the face. stay broke home dog.

>All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through.
I'm curious about this, is it an American thing? Both Coinbase and Kraken use SEPA transfer that have always liquidated in less than 48 hours for me, is it harder in the land of the "free"?

YOU SAID IT WAS A BUBBLE REEEEE

bitcoin is more of a Hanukkah present than a Christmas present.

Can someone explain to me how this works?

Here's what I don't get, if you want to liquidate your cyrptoshekels do YOU sell them for the USD and the exchange only acts as an intermediary for legal compliance or do you give your crypto to the exchange and they pay you out of their deposits? And does anyone know who's buying all this BTC? I know it's pseudoanon but this looks exactly the same to me as when Soros shorted GBP in the '80s.

Remember this.

It was to obvious to crash at Idk $10000,01, it will crash when everyone will think that we’re really going to Saturn, Jupiter &co. while it’s going straight up to Uranus.

no it's supposed to crash when the futures contract goes live u stupid fuck.

what does this mean moon or crash after this number?

It shouldnt go into my anus

All exchanges have huge fiat deposits on top of their crypto ones.
Also, remember that on exchanges you're never really "buying" or "selling" anything.
You just get credited numbers on your account so that the site know they "owe" you a certain amount of fiat or crypto, but no money is being moved unless you're transfering in and out of the exchange.

>believing FUD and circle jerking of BCH and shitcoin bagholders

Welcome to the real world.

You deserve all the pink wojaks OP

Thanks but that doesn't really answer my question. Allegedly the exchanges hold deposits like a bank does and use fees or whatevs for profit and overheads. That's fine, but:

100 anons go to Rare Merchant exchange and each buy 1k shekels worth of memes valued at 1 shekel per meme.
Each user now has 1000 memes and rare Merchant has deposits of 100,000 shekels.
Value of memes doubles to 2 shekels per meme.
All 100 anons together now have 100,000 memes valued at 200,000 shekels.
If all 100 anons decide to reconvert their memes into shekels does Rare Merchant take the 100,000 memes, sell them for 200,000 shekels and give the 200,000 shekels to the 100 anons or does it pay out the 100,000 it currently has as deposits and then declare bankruptcy? Risk of Rare Merchant running off with anons shekels notwithstanding.

nothing at all

To be quite honest I can't answer that, nor can anybody.
For obvious reasons they keep the exact mechanics behind closed curtains, but if it makes you any less worried, keep in mind that no exchange exists are a singular entity.
They're ALL backed by a bank/rich guy/conglomerate, so it doesn't end up "going bankrupt", it just becomes a less profitable part of something bigger.

kek just kill btc already

its not funny anymore, this used to be fun and now its bull shit
PRAISE KEK KILL BTC

PRAISE KEK KILL BT

It's crashed like 3x since summer. Let's be honest here. If you didn't have the balls to buy any of those dips, then you were never going to buy in the first place.

What is BTC backed by?

Nice leading question that you already know the answer to.

Thanks for not just calling me a nocoin faggot. I'll risk my disposables on coinbase but only because le too big to fail meme couldn't possibly screw us over twice in two decades right.

No, I am another user. Cryptocurrencies don't have any licenses, laws, bank or government regulation. What are they backed by?

Mathematical Law

I suppose the question is: What has higher intrinsic value, govt services or the black meerkat?

Nice memeing

For the kidz user. Jesus were you beat as a child?

Faggy mentality. Now that you understand crypto better you can play with a bigger stack for more gains.

Newfag panic. This shit is my comedy

The loss of Veeky Forums losers

By nothing, just like the USD

>What is proof of work?`

Fucking normies

It's own demand related to limited supply you fucking idiot. Usd is literally credit with no circulation cap.

But user reichsmarks are no longer legal tender.