I bought 30k of this shitcoin

>i bought 30k of this shitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2cbrTVcAnsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh good. another delusional arkie to abuse

I about that much at 86k sats. It's for the long term hold.

Now is a good time to buy more, but I'm already all in.

You made a good choice

Are staking it? That 230+ Ark every month, $800 dollars at todays prices. Ark will be $8+ next year

and so did you.

>double down when you're losing
i knew i'd get some good advice by posting here

S O Y B O Y

enjoy the ride

Don't forget the supply of Ark is 1/10 of link

Solid coin, almost doubled in value in a 2 month period.

It’s not a terrible coin but there’s plenty of better coins in that league that have more potential
ETHOS
OMG
Metal
Are just a few

Ark's dev team tho.

Anybody with 24-25k+ Ark looking for a 95% paying delegate?

biz_private has an open slot for you and is currently ranked #49 so dilution is extremely minimal.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO POTENTIAL INVESTORS(wojaks)
youtu.be/2cbrTVcAnsU

lol you're about to fall out of the top 51? Why would a whale risk joining a delegate that could easily die and stop paying out?

best stake. we need to up it tho if we're gonna stay in the top 51

50k needs to leave for private to drop out. Two 25k people joining will bump it to 100k which is rank 28-41.

The gap between the rankings have narrowed a lot. Joining biz_private is just as safe (or unsafe) as joining any other pool that's not in the top 20.

ARKies don’t care about BTC

They hold this coin so they can use it as their main bank account next year with mobile wallets and native smart cards.

ARKies aren’t interested in buying a coin to HODL and do nothing with until dumping it on someone else or getting it ‘hacked’.

Ark is the only coin that you don’t need to dump on someone else for it to be a life changing investment. It’s also why the number of ARK taken off exchanges and staked has INCREASED even while BTC moons.

People use this coin, NOONE uses BTC. That’s the difference.

How fast can I turn my money into $0 with Ark?

True. Uncle Chang, I'd like to hear your personal opinion on the future of Ark. do you think it's a top 5 coin? What will happen in the year? 2 years? Purely speculation.

Just give me your money if you hate it so much

It will overtake BTC

I wouldn't worry about biz_private. If they are ever in danger of dropping out, they could just lower the minimum to 20k or 15k.

I'd join if I could but alas I'm a goldfish.

I asked Uncle Chang, Double Pajeet.

It's been dumping for 4 months, try and track when Ark Started shilling on Veeky Forums

numales disgust me

If the team can deliver the ArkVM and Push-Button Deployable Blockchains then it is a definite Top-10 coin.

Top-5 is only if the two things mentioned above have wide adoption.

you have no clue

>digits

KEK wills it

Just bought 100k

Thanks for the answer. I hope they come to market with this product before someone else does. Question: in the example given, how does bank set up a push button block chain? Does it cost ark to start it or run it? Can they just do it for free? What will give my ark stack value?

>literally buying le numale face shitcoin

ISHIGGYDIGGY

Checked

>implying bitcoin and crypto in general isn't full of numales

Checked. But also, never forget:

Probably because biz_private actually provides a service to the community, with the last 5% going directly into the faucet

Is biz_classic ok?

Only if the delegate you choose doesn't put a cap

10$ tomorrow

wew is kek telling us to all in ark???

check em wew should i uniornically long more with dubs of truth?

wow i didnt even get trips. if i got trips kek would have confirmed the imminent moon mission. im not going to long more desu. honestly im starting to think that maybe all alts will never recover desu. what happens if all alts were just scams for whales to get more btc? im fucking scared desu

i destroyed the thread user

please help me mommy. im losing my life's savings in ark. please mommy make it stop. please stop the dump

Why is this kike talking to itself

forever deluded, the deduded arkie wallows in the should haves could haves and would haves of the past for he is perpetually bound to his shitcoins induced misfortune. my blockfolio is over. im so fucked sad user.

thats ok user we are all deluded. we're all gonna make it brah

user i am so fucking scared. i have nightmares of refreshing my blockfolio and being greeted by 0 btc when i wake up. i have now lost most of my btc to shitcoins and i dont know what to do. i dont want to buy high sell low but with each daily btc loss, with each cumulative dump in the value of my beloved shitcoins the heavy weight of my depression compels me to sell my shitcoins lower than i bought. i havent done it yet but i am at my wits end desu i am so fucking scared user. i dont know what to do please help me mommy HELP ME MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

im starting to come to the realization that HODLing is a meme and even shitcoins in general are a meme. if i had never bought shitcoins my btc portfolio would be better off. literally everyday my portfolio is in a loss. ive nearly all my btc desu

maybe btc moon hasnt finished and maybe these alts havent finished dumping maybe my portfolio continues to dumps and maybe my sanity continues to dwindle away until i am consumed by the abyss of depression insanity and wageslavery. all i want to do is pay my mommy's bills all i want to do is finally pay off my mommy's debt so that we dont need to worry about the bills desu