Let's face it

All bets are off. We did not expect it to hit 10k so quickly, we expected a correction way before these levels. What the **** is going on exactly? Is the normie weight so heavy that we don't have corrections now? it just goes up up up?

There will be corrections at some point. There's just no sense in trying to time them anymore.

You can't cash out it just goes up forever. Any dips are just people swapping around to alt coins. You literally can't cash out to fiat. That means a constant rise because all the money is trapped

100k people joining coinbase everyday for the last week. tfw this growth is organic

Been waiting for a correction for like two weeks now...

When the fuck will you idiots realize that buying alt-coins with Bitcoin cannot affect the USD price of BTC? Think about what the fuck you're saying for a moment.

If normies are in the driver's seat now, are they going to take us to lambo land? or drive us off a fucking cliff?

Yea guess what happens when family gets together for Christmas? Guess what people want for fucking Christmas?

Can already buy more digital goods growing every month compared to regular shit.

The digital age for millennials+ is only getting bigger. I'm fucking 25 the only physical shit I buy is fucking food, the economy is fucked enough not to afford certain shit to begin with, with or without crypto-currency.

LOL nice meme retard

These guys get it. Large influx of retards have descended upon /BIZ this evening.

I feel the same way, nothing make sense, I thought the bubble as gonna pop at 4k so I didn't buy and finally bought at 5.8k. I don't know wtf is going on, this is a prime exemple of either prime irrational exuberance or of heavy market manipulating or fraud.

bitcoin is king you dumb fuck

face it. BTC was undervalued and now it’s reflecting that with market growth. next stop is $50k/ea. get ready guys

crypto is no longer comfy

yea i dont read much of the trash here
but there is an echo chamber of dumb kids who are clueless about trading here
its cute

can't wait for them to actually use their new currency.

t. roger

I had 2 retired baby boomers ask me how to buy bitcoin over Thanksgiving weekend.

They are both rich and have basically nothing else to do but just mess around with money.

Now multiply my experience by how many people that same exact situation probably happened to.

It is if you hold BTC

Thanks OP, my thoughts exactly. We were all wondering if we’d hit 10k end of year. We flirted with 11k today, still November.

>T-there's gonna be a correction, r-right guys, right?

Don't be mad that you're trapped in BTC because you literally. cannot. cash. out.

>BTC was undervalued

I'd say BTC is overvalued for how shitty is actually is, but that won't stop me from holding until the normies realize (if ever) how bad BTC is

How often do people actually pay for stuff with gold

never.
That's why we have BTC and BCH. BTC = digital fools gold, BCH = decentralized cash.

no stopping until $1 trillion BTC. how else will the asteroid mining companies get funded?

BCH is just about as garbage as BTC is. If you actually wanted to push for a good worldwide digital currency future you'd support alts that are trying to actually to improve on the concept of BTC. Let's be honest though you only actually care about the brand name and wish you'd gotten in on BTC earlier

Look at the log chart. The rate of growth is at the ath: righ now is literally the best moment ever to be in btc. Enjoy it while it lasts, which would hopefully be a couple of years. We're talking 100x your money baby. Yes, that means brc will reach 1mil$. Yeah, it is crazy.

Dude we've just had a major one. Btc dips hard every 8-12 weeks.

bitcoin is a peer to peer cash system, not digital gold.

The question is, when is btc overvalued? Cause right now it's dirt cheap. When market cap approaches gold, I will be scared.

just walk to a bitcoin atm you fucking autist

You wanted to buy at 6k
You didn't
Now it's past 10k
Now you want a correction so you can buy

You're an idiot.

I agree that there are a lot of promising alts, like Ethereum, Zcash, Byteball. But BCH is simple, yet a reliable cash system with low fees, just like BTC was until 1-2 years ago. I don't think there are altcoins that can outcompete BCH in that area.

btw. I didn't miss out on Bitcoin

Actually i don't have money to buy as i am a poorfag.

>You literally can't cash out to fiat.
I do every week.

for all of you dumb fucks who think you can't cash out, I xferred 4k to my bank last week of btc inside US

Ironically, the "can't cash out" memes are right... about Tether. Literally no one has redeemed Tether for USD.

USDT and Bitfinex is what the fuck is going on.

No that's Monero

It's tether. It's so obviously tether. It could go on for a long time too but when it stops we're all fucked.

There will be a correction, there always is, you must be new.

I just hope it's before 13k

Dude right before 10k there were several coordinated multi million USD purchases of bitcoin, this market is being manipulated and it will bite you one night in your sleep

Millions of dollars of btc being bought doesn’t necessarily mean manipulation. There are a lot of banks/hedge funds/companies with deep deep pockets that have been monitoring this space for most of this year. All I can say for 2018 is that things are going to get a little weird. In a good way, for us anyways.

>tfw you might wake up to $12k BTC or 8k BTC in 6 hours

If it doesnt correct at 13 or 14k it will probably hit 40 without a correction

Can someone explain to a nocoiner why BTC is valued at 10k?
You cant really buy a lot of stuff with it and it seems like people just buy it to cash out at a certain time purly for the sake of making a return because the price keeps rising and not because the "currency" is activly used to exchange it for goods/services.

The following text shared among TG groups as rumor.
"This is a message from an insider. I am a member of Chinese whales community. I cannot provide any proofs nor open my identity but I cannot allow myself to stand and watch for the greatest theft from poor and reputation destruction of blockchain based cryptocurrency to happen.
I have been informed of major Bitcoin manipulation taking place in order to compromise Bitcoin security and reliability. A group of coordinated Chinese investors have a plan to pump Bitcoin to 10000 USD after which they plan on coordinated crash of Bitcoin to sub 1000 levels because they have already taken their fiat money out and replaced them with margin tether traiding. It will not cost them a dollar. They will push Bitcoin below the demand levels.
The situation with Bitfinex and Tethers is legitimate but it is a distraction. Inflated amount of Tethers are not a source of money used for Pump. Bitcoin is the source.
For some reason community accepted 20 Billion dollar appearance out of thin air which is the market capitalization of Bitcoin Cash as the natural process. It is not natural. These artificial money are currently used to cash out Chinese investors and pump original Bitcoin to 10000 USD without taking any losses.
Shortly after Bitcoin crash below 1000 USD they plan to introduce Bitcoin Cash as a true Bitcoin and necessary replacament which is not inflated and then reject Tether pairings. This is why Bitcoin Cash price is stabilized at 1000 USD as was price of original Bitcoin in January 2017.
This is the operation Dragonslayer in it's final stage. They have created billion of dollars with Bitcoin hardforks and use Tether as a tool to artificially bump Bitcoin price cash out their money and coordinate total collapse.
Please be careful as next month will be very unstable"
Note: Unknown source, post circulating on Telegram!

>doesn't get it
I have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of this shit and i cannot cash out. You cannot cash out

>Can someone explain to a nocoiner why BTC is valued at 10k?

Because people are willing to buy it at 10k.

Why would you tell us now?

The joke is that these fraudulent Tethers would’ve effectively pumped the whole crypto economy. Should there be a Tether collapse, everything will be hit.
It’s simple: Even if BFX was only buying BTC with Tethers, the people selling to them would then take their USDT to purchase other crypto. There is no untainted crypto currency I think.

>too autistic to walk to a bitcoin atm, send coins to the address and get cash
>too autistic to realize these atms can usually handle $5k withdrawals at a time and he can just go multiple times if he has a lot more than that
alright then mate, sit on your internet money some more

Okay. Cash out then. Let's see you do it. You won't though. Know why? Cuz you can't. The ride never ends.

whatever. you're obviously either trolling or are too fucking retarded to be handling money anyway

This. With Sunday we entered a true bubble. TA is out off the game, from here on prayers are everything that might work, and some meme magick

That's what I thought.

I cashed out some BTC today on Coinbase. its almost too easy. I think the limit is some insane amount like 10k a day.

Sheeit