Bear flag forming on finex. This could be the start of the big btc correction as we've seen in the past. Becareful

Bear flag forming on finex. This could be the start of the big btc correction as we've seen in the past. Becareful.

-Merk

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.electrum.org/en/latest/coldstorage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why so soon? The last one just happened a few months ago

Tether gonna save the crash again.
screen cap this.

That wasn't the big correction.

>Why so soon?
The 12hr RSI was at 87...

Guesstimate of bottom ?
7k, 6k, 5k ?

between 4-6k

Why the fuck does that matter? RSI is absolute dogshit

what time frame
4k sounds like a flippening

I swear to God: DO PEOPLE BELIEVE IN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS?

This is the memeiest thing I've ever seen. ZERO science behind.

I'm scared btc is going down and this time won't be back, tether scam is getting more coverage everyday and backlogged transactions stacking up with bitcoin cash on our tail i sense trouble

If it works the majority of the time, then it's gucci

That's how it should be. Bitcoin would never be there where it is right now without the tether bullshit.

over the course of a few months. There will be a dead cat bounce obviously back up to near 10k levels. Just look at bitcoin in the past when its been parabolic and you will be able to see what im talking about. Its repeated the same pattern multiple times.

Between 0 and $0.01

tether scam should be covered in mainstream business media. what bitfinex is doing with tether and what they allow spoofy and the whale wash trader to do every day on their platform is a scam.

nice b8 m8

No need to worry long term, after the next halvening in 2020 btc should be able to reach 100k with no issues. The halvening is key, its what set up this bullrun to begin with.

hmmm maybe a lil early to call a bear flag

pic related is a good example of bear flag

gee, so many nocoiners on this board tonight :')

ur sound like a stupid normie bitch

Are you mental?

are those bcash bags heavy?

newfag hasnt experienced a crypto bear market yet

Yeah thats a possibility Its just we are so close to the top, if not at the top, I just wanted to make people aware of the upcoming correction. I was using 30min candles.

Hows that not just a normal bounce into a new steady price? We had a few of these on the road to this price.

you're a cancer to this board

Kys Ver asslicking retard

Tether might not be a safe haven this time, what if it ceases to exist??? What if Tether holders just lose their money???
Where do you think the safe haven is?

1) Cheaper fees
2) Faster transactions
3) Friendlier and more intelligent community
4) Decentralized development
5) No censorship
6) More progress with on chain scaling
7) More rare and more valuable than BTC as it is the only Bitcoin fork that will ever not have Segwit just like the whitepaper and Satoshi's vision
8) Better chance to 4x at 6000 vs 40000 for BTC

>near all time high
>heavy bags

When btc starts to correct and enters its bear market I suggest going into good alts to increase ur overall btc stack. Alts should be pumping when btc plummets.

WE HAVE TETHER NOW, IT'S A GAME CHANGER. BTC CAN ONLY GO UP FROM NOW ON. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. I HOPE YOU HAVEN'T SOLD YOUR BTC FOR ALTS. XD

>near all time high
>literally over $1000 below all time high

ASICboost that keeps it technologically stunted and artificially controlled by a select few miners.

>$1,600

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

everything will go down even lower. most normies will put their money back on USDt or in their bank accounts, not on some shady indian shitcoin scams.

QASH looks like one of those coins, with japanese govt support, people with strong professional backgrounds investing, and it being scheduled to hit more markets on the first, I think you could make a good profit if you have any money, hopefully this is my big break.
Also, BAT will be great, maybe wait a bit on that one though, I expect it will be hit by the dump
ETH
0x4e55be1e06203acc3689a2a4b57087dd2780b0ae

I'm thinking a do over of late may, when bitcoin peaked at 2850, altcoins went berserk after the correction but btc only barely edged out over its high.

And then tether came and BTC went berserk

Oh the irony.

>1) Cheaper fees
>2) Faster transactions
bcash will run into the same problems that bitcoin is running into. It'll just happen at a different level of usage. Right now, no one is using bcash. So it's cheap.
>3) Friendlier and more intelligent community
lol'd
>5) No censorship
DON'T CALL IT BCASH
STOP INSULTING ME
DON'T CALL IT BCASH
FUUUUCK YOU STOP
MOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>7) More rare and more valuable than BTC
go take an econ class

>cheaper fees
peasant
>faster transactions
pretty sure your bitch cums on this dick in .02 seconds
>friendlier and more intelligent community
pussy
>no censorship
CALL IT BCASH OR ELSE HEADASS
>more progress with on chain scaling
progress deez nuts
>more rare and more valuable
21M vs 21M, literally a fork, most of it held by chinamen
>better chance to 4x
stay poor, plebian

imagine the pain of being financially successful yet still being this easy to hate

>tfw deposited money in exchange a day ago to buy in the correction and always takes two days to appear in my account.

It tends to build-up at least a week, don't worry you won't miss it.

Yeah its gonna be a slow and long drop.

Yea thats what i tought but this time its going to be very very big , i use btc to pay foreigner goods for my business since in south murica we have currency restrictions.
Since a fucking month ago the rates are ridiculous compared to a credit card.
I think this fall is going to go to 3000 or 3700 and then to 18000 easily.

it will hit 4k atleast. You can see the fair price of btc based on the electricity consumed to create them here: alfaquotes.com

>alfaquotes.com
Thanks user

Also two questions since i used it always for business and not to invest.
1_What should i use to store btc without needing new hardware , what wallet is good for long term storage?.
2_Is there a way i can convert btc to usd if i dont have a usd bank account?
Because a local exchange will bring me problems with my authoritarian welfare state ,and local bitcoin prices are absurd.

Also tfw i did not buy 37 btc for shit in 2012

The following text shared among TG groups as rumor.
"This is a message from an insider. I am a member of Chinese whales community. I cannot provide any proofs nor open my identity but I cannot allow myself to stand and watch for the greatest theft from poor and reputation destruction of blockchain based cryptocurrency to happen.
I have been informed of major Bitcoin manipulation taking place in order to compromise Bitcoin security and reliability. A group of coordinated Chinese investors have a plan to pump Bitcoin to 10000 USD after which they plan on coordinated crash of Bitcoin to sub 1000 levels because they have already taken their fiat money out and replaced them with margin tether traiding. It will not cost them a dollar. They will push Bitcoin below the demand levels.
The situation with Bitfinex and Tethers is legitimate but it is a distraction. Inflated amount of Tethers are not a source of money used for Pump. Bitcoin is the source.
For some reason community accepted 20 Billion dollar appearance out of thin air which is the market capitalization of Bitcoin Cash as the natural process. It is not natural. These artificial money are currently used to cash out Chinese investors and pump original Bitcoin to 10000 USD without taking any losses.
Shortly after Bitcoin crash below 1000 USD they plan to introduce Bitcoin Cash as a true Bitcoin and necessary replacament which is not inflated and then reject Tether pairings. This is why Bitcoin Cash price is stabilized at 1000 USD as was price of original Bitcoin in January 2017.
This is the operation Dragonslayer in it's final stage. They have created billion of dollars with Bitcoin hardforks and use Tether as a tool to artificially bump Bitcoin price cash out their money and coordinate total collapse.
Please be careful as next month will be very unstable"
Note: Unknown source, post circulating on Telegram!

1) docs.electrum.org/en/latest/coldstorage.html
tl:dr: make a wallet on an offline computer, then make a watch address for that wallet on an online computer. send a little over to see if it's working, then send the rest. Then etch ur passphrase words onto a piece of steel and put it somewhere safe.

Or just be lazy and store them on an online electrum wallet and hope you don't get any malware.

2)localbitcoins, selling on craigslist, or just buy shit with them

This user answered your question well. Just use a cold wallet and localbitcoins.

It didn't moon so soon tho?
It's about time for a correction already.

He's right tho, BTC has been ignoring all bearish indicators for weeks now.

YOU TOLD ME TO BUY DGB AT 1900, MERK.

FUCK YOU.

i'll just leave this here.

Thanks user , i just dont want to buy shit in them , i have been using btc for business transactions so long that i know that this ride of ups and down will continue to 300.000 in 3 years if not less.

The reson the price is going up is the demand to do microtransactions like i do.
But seriously fuck my shit up if every time i bought for a microtransaction or to do a wire via bitwala , i had stayed with the btc , i would have gained more money than with that part of my business.

Doesn't the large tx fee for using btc make micro transactions pointless?

no one knows how much fucking institutions are buying btc right now

i can't believe it literally never stops, every hour someone buys chunks of 50btc or more at ath it's bullshit

Yes and no , it makes it a little costlier sometimes but
1_You dont have to worry south american statist government fucking you.
2_You know the rate of exchange after doing it , while with a credit card you get the rate a month later unless you let your anus be broken by paypal that can give you a fixed rate at the moment of payment.

This would be fixed with bank wires or things like that , but the banking system is completely closed to the rest of the world in south murican , except in uruguay or unless you are a big exporter / importer.

So what most people do is
deposit cash in exchange or via localbitcoins>buy btc>do a wire with bitwala , or pay with bitpay

that way you tell the government to fuck off with their shitty regulations.
Regarding the tx fee , it depends of the price , usually the cost of a transaction is 1 usd costlier than what would be if you buy foreign currency on the street.
But then again you cant send that currency via the legal banking system so its not that costlier.

But before big crashes your point becomes true and it is pointless , because instead of 1 usd costlier than street dollars , the transaction cost becomes much more.

Right now we have been at that point for 3 weeks , and i cant do transactions via btc without an insane cost , but its not about the fee , its about the buying price so a correction is inminent.

But to give you a better example about why the fees are irrelevant , lets say you have 5000 SSC(shity south american currency) and they equal to 192,30 usd in your shity south murican country , that gives you an exchange rate of 26 shitty currency to 1 dollar.

Now i want to pay for foreigners providers so i go with the local exchange and convert it and then pay via bitpay or bitwala to a provider.
I end up getting with those 5000 SSC 185 USD
That gives me in the end an exchange rate of 27 SSC to usd.

The fee is irrelevant , the thing that matters for this is the market place , right now that difference between the local SSC / USD to the SSC / USDwire , is much more than 1 , it is insanely big , due to the crash that is inminent so people like me cant do transactions (and i tell you , people like me buying for this is whats driving demand up)

The last 3 times this happened i though about buying btc for investment when that rate was well and i latter wanted to cut my testicles for not doing it.

>1) Cheaper fees
>DUDE THIS INCREASE OF MAX BLOCKSIZE SURE WILL SCALE, JUST BUY A BIGGER HDD OR DON'T RUN A FULL NODE LMAO
>2) Faster transactions
Same blocktime as bitcoin, what are you talking about?
>3) Friendlier and more intelligent community
?
>4) Decentralized development
Read: jihan, roger and craig "fake satoshi" wright control what gets in and what does not
>5) No censorship
?
>6) More progress with on chain scaling
It doesn't scale.
>7) More rare and more valuable than BTC as it is the only Bitcoin fork that will ever not have Segwit just like the whitepaper and Satoshi's vision
Literally what?
>8) Better chance to 4x at 6000 vs 40000 for BTC
Not even an argument. Rocks are worth jackshit, doesn't mean they're going to be worth a fortune tomorrow.

>More rare and more valuable than BTC
There are more Bcash than Bitcoin because of the EDA, and BTC is objectively more valuable because they both have a free market determined price.

I see thanks for explaining that.