Hey kid, wanna make some gains?

Hey kid, wanna make some gains?

Step 1: Buy Bitcoin.
Step 2: Live your life for 5 years.
Step 3: Return to your Bitcoin and enjoy the rest of your life as a multi-millionare surrounded by STD-Free models that you can fuck anytime, even in your solid gold, diamond encrusted lambo.

The problem with this is that then you will never have a bitcoin if you under 10k starting.

BTC ETH LTC XMR

Why not hedge?

The problem is your mindset.stay poor or get moving.

>STD-Free models
why would these appear all of a sudden

How many Bitcoins do I need to buy to be a millionaire in 5 years? I only have 1 BTC right now. Even at 100% average annual return this will only become $320,000 in 5 years.

>gold, diamond

so you're saying go all in on BTG and BCD?

what would you know about banging models?

But you didn't do anything to earn it. Wtf.

I feel sorry for poor anons with no starting capital. I was pretty fortunate to have a couple grand to throw down.

What are you even trying to recommend here retard? I just play a riskier game to try and outpace BTC.

The figure stands that 1btc will be a ml by 2020. This is not unreasonable. Personally, I think that's high. 5 or 6 should be worth that within 5 years or so.

go into your savings. take out half. dump it all into BTC. And then proceed with step 2 and 3.

>100% average annual return
That's retardedly slow for bitcoin

>STD-Free models
You mean sex dolls?

I had 3.5k to put into it last month. But don't have myself a BTC just yet.

Do you do anything to "earn it" when you put money on 13 Black at the roulette table and that is what it lands on?

The 'perfect world' growth estimates for BTC adoption have it at 1 million a coin in a decade or two. So if the whole dream plan really works out, just hold on for the ride.

Otherwise, it's still a pretty alright gain. We'll be less poor than we were.

>1 million a coin in a decade or two
What's with you bears ITT. Bitcoin has never been this slow growing except for 2014 after the goxening. It more than 10xed this year. 2 more of those to 1 mil.

too old

That averages to $64K over 5 years for holding it. Are you fucking that stupid? Yes, you are. Buy two additional Bitcoins now and you will have $960K in 5 years. Buy five additional BTCs right now and you get $960K in 2.5 years. I'm in disbelief at how fucking stupid you are.

Hope you're right user. We'll both be comfy in our lambos.

Yes, you took the risk - this is not a 1:1 analogy you are reaching for here.

>be OP
>not understand how models work
>get STD
>profit?

You're not making any sense user. What would average to 64k over 5 years?

Are you just projecting that Bitcoins growth will be consistent for the next 5 years and basing it off that or what?

I'm using 4644100's expectation of future growth and telling him if he thinks that - then all that he has to do is add more bitcoin now to shorten his trip to $1Million as that was his stated goal.

2D is superior, especially since you can embed your waifu into the blockchain.

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
At $6000, embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Watching as Monika makes Bitcoin go over 10000 USD!

I love Monika!

>4644100

Why would I care about his predictions of price rate? I'm simply looking to outpace BTC, so that I can have a BTC. I also said nothing of being a millionaire.

It's seems despite your autistic outburst you've misunderstood what I'm saying.

You asked me what I based my projections off of. I told you it was based off that ID's projections.

I thank God that he created stupid people, such as yourself, so that I run circles around

faggots just like you. Fatherless losers. I have money - I'm engaging in banter and not giving investment advice.

Yeah, and my point is that your projections don't apply to my concerns, so it was all useless.

But go ahead, keep running in circles you cute little autismo :3

damn you really suck balls m8 kek