I literally smoked what is now a Lambo worth of DrugBux in the early 2000s.... AMA before I neck myself

I literally smoked what is now a Lambo worth of DrugBux in the early 2000s.... AMA before I neck myself

You cannot have known. Get those thoughts out of your mind. Only look forward. Regret achieves you nothing.

early 2000S?

I don't know what to say man. Reinvent yourself. Its possible.

In this life every action you take your future self will judge you.

seriously this but fuck, that's funny bro. you just have to laugh

Stop crying faggot and buy some more bitcoin.

If even one trade were different it would have affected the entire marker and could have changed everything.

If you never had it to begin with, would you still realize what a worthless faggot you are? Also, don't neck self. Plenty of gains to be had, this is Veeky Forums not a temp agency. Every cigarette, gram of weed, or ounce of booze could easily be the next 10x moon coin.

i remember how bummed i'd get when throwing out old empty weed bags and mentally calculating the money spent. can't even imagine seeing receipts for hundreds of bitcoins i bought to spend on weed.

>If even one trade were different it would have affected the entire marker and could have changed everything.
duude so deep

Dude if everyone in the past knew of bitcoin's future then it would have ironically never gotten the proof of concept drilled down to justify it's current price in the first place.

L A R P
A
R
P

BITCOIN DIDN’T EXIST UNTIL 2009
NO ONE EVEN REMOTELY NORMAL KNEW UNTIL 2010

i bought a dragon dildo withmy gains when BTC hit $400. I literally fucked myself

top kek

At least you have the memories of getting fucked up....I don't even have that bro. But we have today. We have right now. Trade user, day trade shitcoins in your sleep if you have to. We WILL make it bro.

It could always be worse...
Kek...

He's kind of right though because if people didn't use it to buy weed it would have no value.

dude thats some butterfly effect shit right there.

those math nerd were right.

Damn that reminds me of when I bought 10000 ETH in the early 80s and spent it on one hooker.

And you really think you would have hold through the 2013 rally and crash? Get real faggot. Your weak hands would have dumped during MtGox crash.

Shit, I used to give 10,000 btc for a good rail of coke in the 60s....it was just a better time back then. I would be rich but my girl deleted my wallet files while I was in Nam....

Who fucking cares. It's not like you would've held on to all of them. You'll would've sold at $2.50, or at $10, or when it mooned to $30. Maybe you would've held on to a little to sell at $100. Sure you would've made some money but nothing life changing.

Anyone who was early cays crypto doesn't really care about this issue. We understand that, if you hadn't bought dope or a pizza the price of a house, then we wouldn't be where we are today. You could have either held your thousands of crypto that remained at nothing, or spent them and had a fraction of a coin that's worth loads. You neither won nor lost.

I have been waiting for the 500k coin for years now, just so I can tell my grandkids that I spent over a million bucks on acid and it never did me any harm.