Normies are buying Bitcoin at $10k

>normies are buying Bitcoin at $10k

lmao

let the bubble burst on these disgusting instagramming pieces of shit normies

the price is being propped up. it will not crash

Lmao normies are going to do better than the early adopters on this board. Stay poor faggots

And if they keep buying it, the bubble won't burst before they double their money at least.

Brainlet bulls ruin everything.

>yeah keep buying it wont go down lmao
this is literally why its going to go down

I bought 2 btc at 11k.

why would it go down? it is not a critical mass yet. you don't push away the tit when there is still some milk to be sucked.

if there's enough buying pressure, it LITERALLY can't go down. No one can force the new buyers to sell. HAHA. JUST HODL and sell half at 100k to live the NEET life for a year. When you sell the rest, you will be a millionaire. all it takes is 2 Bitcoins. In venezuela, with 1 bitcoin, you're a millionaire.

correction coming in january. these noobs gonna be baptized with blood

>normies
The general population still hasn't invested yet. Right now the normie category comprises of Uni students, boomers who gave a $1000 loan to their Uni grand kids, couple different govs and agencies and actual millionares/billionares. When Tyrone starts to mug people for their private keys, then you can worry

You were laughing when I told you to buy at the ATH of 4.8k, too. Keep on laughing your way to poverty.

>"say your 14 words, nigga"
>"we must secu-"

Mmm fresh meat

>be minimum wage employee
>rich NEET comes in and buys coffee with bitcoin
>look up his wallet
>he has $1m usd
>rob him at gunpoint and make him transfer the bitcoin to your wallet
This is the future

>CNBC
jesus

It's actually hillarious because dumb coiners aren't protected by insurance and the block chain won't reverse transactions like a bank can

>having one wallet with all your money

No famalam normies are here. They've been here since $5k

>tfw 0 wallets with 0 money

Big Bang Theory doing the whole next episode on finding a laptop with tons of btc on it. Airing tomorrow. Price in the episode that they'll be freaking out over is $5k. Normies will check & see it's already double that...

What are the chances that the end of episode punchline will be that they finally go to sell it and OH NO it's now only worth 6c a coin?

tfw no kids and three money

I'm guessing they'll end up having to give it back to the actual owner after spending the whole episode dreaming about what they'll use the money for, but I've never seen it so I really don't know.

So... buy high?

I remember buying at $1200 feeling bad because I bought at the top ,the truth is bitcoin is going to keep going up forever ,love my money tree :)

180,874,749,006 Billion market cap is not that big of a thing, when institutions start swinging it around.

>this time it's different
>look at this golden carrot in the future man
>from here on we'll go straight to infinity

kek

Big if true

>it can't crash if no one sells !
>everyone gets rich if we hold !

wow you just saved the world economy and killed poverty

please let bitcoin crash so I can buy cheap

If it crashed this time, you're looking at 2 years bleed.

>going to venezuela
Enjoy your communism faggot. At least pick a better third world country

They are still buying low. The true normie fomo terror will start around 30K.

It's actually hilarious if you think that reversable transactions are a good thing

>2021
>Go to coffee shop
>Retinal scan used to contact AmEx which settles my transaction
>Walk outside
>See homeless man with a sign saying 'BOUGHT LINK, NEED FOOD'
>Give him a 100 dollar bill, enough to buy a warm meal, but he'll spend it on a beer or worse buy another 2 million LINK
>Go home
>Receive a bill for 3000 satoshis for all my expenses at the end of the year