Tell me why you deserve 0.05 btc and I'll send them

Tell me why you deserve 0.05 btc and I'll send them

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
twitter.com/chancoindev
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a gay faggot

How about this

*unzips pants*

I dont deserve it. Infact, no one deserves anything. Everyone must suffer

Because otherwise I have to ride my teeny tiny bicicletta to school.

1Ey4f6LL255qVypBq1jbuHrBa7joYjxnFL
because i can kick your ass

I'm too socially retarded and lazy to get a job, I'm gonna hang myself if I don't make it off of crypto

1L64aMKBZgegye1zearX5JmqULRBTf9kpR

mate if he sent that much i would actually suck him

16pL5TJwBr3JwTdH4gpzKvrkrXxrM66d35

my cancer has aids
1DTtJhZj166MSMeoPvmDQHXvdy3YekzpQz

Would you fuck me? Cause I'd fuck me.
*Goodbye Horses by Q Lazarus plays*

1EvSST38AU5k2YyuhspfUznNqy9ywY46cn

19A6aUfFjUSJMfWEnjycKAQRwQj1ghXTum

Disabled veteran. Need halp

1FAuRa9UVWzhXJoPfdjv2Fo7Ay7z1YEP77
Im just a normal student trying to apply my economics classes to bitcoins. like Here is how I would look at it: You know it's going to crash eventually. I mean, if you're not naive you know this. So, do you think when it does it will go lower than the price it's at now? If so you lose nothing by selling and waiting.

I think it's safe to say that when it crashes it will go way below 10k, and therefore selling at ROUGHLY 10 OR SOME BULLSHIT k is perfectly reasonable. Even if it goes up to 10kk or Or MORE 10K amounts afterwards. I Don't be a greedy bag holder trying to get every dime out of your coins
In essence, this is Fiat money but they talk about it as if it were gold or had any intrinsic value. jk u still making money in short run long run its 50/50
plz halp

Look OP I got dubs, it's meant to be

Work 40 hours a week for 38k aud in a saw mill, hate every single second. yay!

19ky7tvj76zfx2ECBiNzf65zbHTN9kwL3F

0xea5C38e251f7279f24EE66BA851F57B0e7484808

because I live in the slums. please help

top kek

Want to teach full time, revealing research from multiple religions, spiritual traditions, and near death experiences, showing one common message. Which is the most important thing in life, is to be kind, loving, and helpful to all people.
1MKVjzrJ8mvd7tFkgR5YwJmT7mhCNQrHPU

Because I'm your stepfather

15qLsJ7MPq6HBUqSBni3RD5B9vV12emtzq

14F97FbNoLWYabqmwrDReQkpsq2T3vV8k8
I'll let you pop my btc cherry senpai if you know what I mean

These stupid forks fucked me up

My dick is too thin and with that 0.05 i would have enough money to have fat slurped out of my ass and squirted up my shaft so i can destroy poon and traps.

1AYG2T3T5DY7wNmfBPavbhaKWoS1XBGtDH

I have €5k in LTC now and my only hope is to earn back €1,5k I lost before the massive bullrun. I don't want any more, just getting back my initial. The sooner I can get there and leave crypto for a while, the better. I would appreciate any small donation towards that goal.

1FWgxjQHZUsE9PuVZWgL7AWNjxpNndsW6o

why you deserve 0.05 btc
1G2XWi6pXjqgzuWuFXZUmuyaHSusLgXRhk
Thanks user

My student didnt got reduced do to my governments new policy so I can't pay for tuition
16rArN8GQGNynyoFABGUAQhmbEEaLeWZ7K

Student loan*
Due*
Its 4am

Because I'm a NEET who dreams of getting rich off of crypto currency and I need to start somewhere.

Because i am your friend

3Q5uY9px8tbTQbxyDu3qUkXRNzXVeaPTGx

ChanCoin is meant to be a community-supported cryptocurrency with a low barrier to entry for developers and users - we want to facilitate the integration of cryptocurrencies into imageboards and facilitate the learning process for those denizens of imageboards who are curious about crypto, whether as users or developers.

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>Bitcointalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
in progress

>Reddit
in progress

>Facebook
in progress

>Instagram
in progress

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in the team!

Chancoin.org

#4CHNallday

Because everything i have now is 0.044 BTC, which i invested in September (~$200)
And no, that is not because "it is too risky". In fact, that were all of my savings because i live in a shithole country which proudly calls itself "the center of Europe", but not even in fucking EU. Now i don't have any fiat savings, but i don't know when to cash out (but i know i will be forced to do this pretty soon)
If you really send them that would be just awesome (i won't fucking starve), thank you
15wqzFZ53Qxa9E1TUWeKUpqXRT36S4DQUJ

my mom didn't make me tendies. please gib.

student loans 42k in student loans :(

17mXHnRw8YmZcFTdweWE2dUqWegGpCEZaK

Because I know you won't send shit.

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Subscribe haha
SuperWagecuck here, I want that for keep shilling about Bitcoin IRL (even more) and laughs :^)

36DtXvfndEnMYgw9xEDzJgXojA6mCbMicW and this i forgot haha

so i can buy more XMR
1J3C5evEHieMoZEX5JDNuEAiYWBcSHwFTr

because fuck you that's why

psst, poo in loo, vikram

Because i lost 0.25BTC being a newfag, not writing down my pass phrase for my wallet... i have learned from my mistakes but it still burns when i think of it.

Pls gib

1JPnCdveRRbhcwCa77ZNfmqv715HBBZE6C

1ALrnzSxFaFGVTYXSNgk9qA63Kdvawprig

25k Student loan
I earn 30k a year
No savings at 30
Live in the ghetto
No hope no future but I want to make it

Holy shit user....

Explain how that happened

because i'm a poorfag
1M5XxSTBaUjtvEQYS1VrSwNXFmpU1qTYS4

I have 13 BTC and I want to be 0.05 BTC richer
Pay up faggot

because then I can fuck it up again

0xfceB687A268D90D2b7097aec127Fc272705D2137

I will trade it still have enough to rise again EVROPA

I lost most of my starting cash on shitcoin :(
Also i have a 20k student loan coming up

BTC: 15tmThTQJkxztgxPNLP7RQK7mCe6kRfjbT

Good karma all around :)

bc i lost my house in a hurricane and had to drop out of college this semester :)

My mom is in hospital and she needs spine surgery
1LmjiYykQAW4gqFHRcbavTrjJR7mvryf8L

I don’t, I knew about Bitcoin before 2012, I knew about Eth when it wasn’t even an idea.

Didn’t bought anything because I always consider it priced in than I forgot about cryptos.

I mined 500k DOGE when I could’ve sell them for over 1 whole BTC but I didn’t, left them on Cryptsy that exit scammed.

I most likely made 0,08 BTC through faucets and bought a few recently.

But if you want to help a poor retard, feel free.

1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2

I took out all my bitcoin 2 years ago to take care of my ill alcoholic mother.
But I ended up using it for a roadtrip with mates around europe and just visited my mum, because fuck that.

Also the government fucked me over and suspected me of drug trafficking (god knows why, really), which lead them to suspend my job which made me go into massive debts. Fuck I hate the system. Didn't even do it :^) I lived on the streets for half a year, but I bounced back. Got myself a massive student loan now, though.

>I'll get sympathy coins
3KjieQcFkqDgJ3YGHfKugT17b7jPhqEeMp

If we are getting serious i make 10k a year working 6/7 days, all saturdays included
SuperWagecuck
36DtXvfndEnMYgw9xEDzJgXojA6mCbMicW

i have an autistic son. trying to secure a home for his future when im gone.
1G4ReQZ4bDMKCs7WpKihthKwsL8anhuE2z

i voted trump
1NBrbGAb9y3ka8kdHuVQ6pYhdv7HRSGPwV

In the last months I turned my literal 10€ in 130€ (right now spread in ARDR and QASH). Yesterday night I learnt of to successfully swingtrade.
But yeah, since my capital is retardedly small, even if I gain so much in %, it's still fucking pocket money.
I wish I had a higher capital to work with, I'd unironically pay you back when I can.

I know your post is just shitty bait, but I just wanted to rant about my situation.
19bchdvTMdA3uQxxcM8LxN9xn6z8tpQBzb