ChainLink (LINK) crashing and burning

>1482 sats

now LITERALLY below presale price. it's over retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkB9cRmmgF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reqt

I lost half a bitcoin on this shit XD
I aint mad though. You lose some win some.

Overall I up.

im so numb to the pain. I sold 80 k ARK for 350 k Link. I dont think anyone here can top my JUST for this coin.

Its all up to kami sama now. I will either be a millionaire or be poor in 2 years. The same way if you were born in a 3rd world country vs to wealthy wall street bankers. You cant control the fate of money.

Born a linkie. Die a linkie.

#4CHNallday

>he measures price in sats
>laughing_girls.jpg

this lmao fiat is only thing that matters unless you're some bitcoin maximalist retard

So, your whole argument is that it didn't outperform Bitcoin? lmao, what altcoins even did?

well btc has more then doubled since the ico, so they're well down on pre ico. LOL

when i see posts like this, i know its time to buy

If an altcoin can't keep up with BTC, there's no reason to hold it. That's why people use it

Time to double down user.

How do you think Bruce Jenner felt when they told her he couldn't microwave his penis?

Exactly. Sell a little bit of everything else to more LINK

Inb4 retards say this is the perfect chance to get more

OP's post implies there was lost money. Lost opportunity maybe, but nothing was lost.
It's confusing to measure in sats, just look at Ripple's chart, you'd think you were hemorrhaging money.

Maybe I should be holding BTC, but frankly I don't want to hold something that has no fundamentals backing it. I don't want to wake up to 30% losses because the market finally realized it was being retarded.

>if a coin can't keep up with another coin there is no reason to hold it
- is literally the same thing, you bitcoin maximalist. Hindsight 20/20 motherfucker. If you treat bitcoin value differently than other coins' value you're literally retarded.

I have never been happier, fuck linkies for ruining this board

80k ark is like a money printing machine with staking and if you actually believe in ark then $100 ark is a real possibility in the not too distant future.. why the guck did you sell that for LINK? Even just accumulating that much ark is hard.. the books are always thin as fuck because of staking

Sergey is laughing all the way to the bank. Has done a SINGLE THING since the ICO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, given that the vast majority of trading pairs on every exchange are Altcoin/BTC, yes BTC is treated differently compared to other coins by the vast majority of traders.

ETH is well paired with most solid coins. Fiat to alts is coming next year. Your argument is void of any factual value or logic.

based pajeet

For someone who likes to use things like "factual value" and "logic", your posts are filled with a lot of emotional language and phrasing

>coin x outperformed coin y, why didn't you just hold coin x you retard heuehuehue
This is your argument.

its a he you fuck.

Anyways, my point was that the vast majority of crypto volume that is traded are paired with BTC. This guy seems awfully emotionally invested in not using BTC at all. I was only pointing out why most people use BTC to measure alts.
The fact of the matter is everyone is using it, whether you like it or not, and just because you yourself don't does not make you immune to the affects of altcoins being tied to the price of BTC throughout all the major exchanges.

You can really tell when there are people on here that have not made face to face interactions with humans in a very long time. I genuinely feel sorry for you, because when you eventually have to make your own way out there, you will be totally dysfunctional and hopeless,

Literally what you say is true, and yet it doesn't even touch my argument that fiat value is all that matters.
>This guy seems awfully emotionally invested in not using BTC at all
How about instead of an ad hominem you attack my argument, brainlet?

How does it feel linkie? how does it feel that while you are "accumulating" your shitcoin, everyone else is having mad gains and laughing all the way to the bank while you ar holding your neutron star heavy bags. And on top of that, should link start to move, everyone else can buy in at a discount greater than yours and still make a lot more bank than you all because you stuck to the HODL meme on a shitcoin? how does it feel linkie?

I always use the ETH/Altcoin trading pairs if I can. I hate using BTC. I hate buying BTC. I hate holding BTC. It's a fucking shit old coin and it needs to die. It's an overinflated scam coin backed by fake tethers and it's own team doesn't even consider it a currency anymore, why should it even be used for trades. I am not a Bcash fag either if you are wondering.

ETH is an actually good currency that doesn't fuck over the entire market with it's bullshit every few months. I always buy and trade with ETH. But if I could trade Alts straight for Fiat I would, I would cut out the ETH middleman.

I love link and link loves me.
Say with me
>I LOVE LINK AND LINK LOVES ME

coping -the post

This guy gets it.

Are you linkfags finally seeing how deluded you where?

I don't know if you can still use that word. USD/REQ is 1.08x, 8% over ICO price. I'm not REQT anymore. I'm 8% now.
Btw. investing 1k in Chainlink at this low now. REQ and LINK could partner up and increase each others value perfectly. They both are synergize extremely well with each other.

>to buy back your sins deluded Linkies jump to this 5x Rocket

except when butalik viterin crashes his lambo in the hotel bathroom with the boot full of toddlers

LET'S DO IT Veeky Forums

WE

ARE

LINKIES

can I have the link to the USD/REQ pairing pls? id like to buy some

this fud has some truth too it, but the board is full of it today, most of the time that means somthing is going to happen in the opposite direction

i'm not selling

And we are not selling

Glad I got out of this shit but still lost like 1,5 BTC to it, it gives me head ache and I hope Link will bleed out heavy - I will come back at this bitch and get my promised money back when it hit's the time!!! but so long, bleed and lose reputation!

>this fud has some truth too it, but the board is full of it today, most of the time that means somthing is going to happen in the opposite direction

This to be honest. My first thought upon getting home from work today was "holy shit this thing must be getting listed on Bittrex tomorrow morning if whales are manipulating it down this fucking much, someone really wants to buy as much as possible fast". And then I come here and see all the psychological warfare FUD against Chainlink and know that now is the time to buy. Something big is coming.

Buy the fud, sell the shill. It's literally this easy.

t. lost 20% today

Yeah, not taking advice from you fags

Waiting for 5m mcap, then all in.

>I come here and see all the psychological warfare FUD against Chainlink and know that now is the time to buy. Something big is coming.
Ive been hearing this every single day since it started plummeting from 50 cents.
LMAO!

I bought at $0.14 though.

It's just FUD, right? they want my bags, right?
well im not selling!
because i didn't waste all my savings, right? RIGHT?

BTC value you bloody pajeet

weeb btfo

satoshis no longer matter you fucking retard, its hardly moved in dollar price and thats what matters

>its hardly moved in dollar price and thats what matters
t. newfag

I'm too much of a brainlet to measure in sats. Better just measure it int USD

now or when you bought it? btc keeps going up

Every coin will rebound by tomorrow.
Everybody needs to relax.

>posting chinese cartoons on a finnish ice fishing forum

>linkies unironically dont measure in sats

well losing against the market average (bitcoin) is doing badly.

There is no official statement about this. I just said they would synergize very well. Request being used for payments in other currencies can equip LINK for trading. But an announcement isn't that unlikely.

Don't buy now if you think it CAN happen. It's risky. And can happen doesn't mean must happen.

Please, thanks.

>implying linklets can count their values in anything that isn't sats
lmao

comon guys, how many memes do I have to make just to get 10 links
please gib some

>bitcoin
>market average

i was just wondering where you trade the REQ/USD pairing, that's all.

its literally >50% of the market cap. its the median average

I am this close to moving my LINK from the wallet and dump on binance.

please someone tell me one good reason why I shouldn't.

holding 125k LINK btw

you absolutely, 100% should. my buy order needs to be filled.

Don't dump them.
Gib me
^^

Me too. Sending Bitcoin takes so long now. Eth and eth tokens arrive nearly instantaneously.

Honestly my one fear about this coin is there being too many whales with giant stacks like yours.

Just fucking do it, sell. I am lowering my buy order right now so I can buy your bags cheap as fuck.

The FUD is made up. Some people made and started pushing the "Sergey is missing" meme. Literally nothing has changed.

I know nothing about Link user I have no idea what's going on.

Don't know any USD/REQ pair, only ETH and BTC/REQ pairs.

I asked this last time and didn't get a response. I'm looking to invest into LINK because I think it will be fucking huge if it takes off.

What would happen if SWIFT said they were going to use chainlink? Wouldn't that literally make the price just fkn 100x, similar to Ripple?

>What would happen if SWIFT said they were going to use chainlink?
instant dump to 500 sats probably

Well, you know they say never to invest more than you can lose. So Im fine with this dip.

I go with all or nothing strategy and choose to hold tight.
You can call me deluded only in hindsight and it still too early to say that CL is a scam/moon mission. So come back in a year.

No link marine is affected by your posts, cos now only iron hands have link.

Since I didn't go all in I am somewhat relaxed. Especially my ODN made quite some bucks in the last days. I am even thinking about buying some more.

bought more link last night, probably will buy more today
keep the fud coming

Shut the fuck up.

Any serious answers?

Nothing would happen
Only actual implementation can pump link

Swift partnership has been in the air for a long enough time, so ppl got desensitized on CL claiming big partnerships with anybody.

Sergey can post a pic where he's shaking hands with Gates and it won't change anything until we see their net working

Sorry, that's what I meant. Like what would happen to the price (in years to come obviously) if SWIFT actually did use LINK?

> in years to come obviously
Well, SWIFT operates with somewhat like $1qdrl a year.
If we treat CL node operators as transaction managers (which they are not) that get 0.1% of each transaction, then we get $1trln to equivalent paid to node operators.

And I have no idea how much a LINK would cost if it let you get a chunk of that sum.

The key info is when their MainNet is going live. The team are not giving dates but if it's shortly (Q1 2018), then the tech is ready and the value will go up.

If it takes over 6 months or the team will not give any info for months, then it's looking like a long and bearish hold.

Try to keep udated on any MainNet news and you should know where things are at. Bying before MainNet news is very close to gambling.

No, if people expect it to be another 6 months, then the hold will be short and the price instantly drops to 5-10 cents. Smart money is not in projects that are long bearish.

jus' hold my friends.

jus' hold

I sold at a huge loss earlier today.
If you hang around slack you'd know that we're far away from any announcements and it will continue to bleed below 1000 sats.

That's... pretty much what I was saying? Of course you can sell but I was speculating a scenario where one holds on to Link in hopes of Swift news etc. even if the MainNet was taking long.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkB9cRmmgF4

watch from 1:23:19 datadash just announced swift rejected partnership with link . GG LINKLETS

It makes me sick thinking how rich I could be right now if I sold this at it's peak for bitcoin. I still think it's a cool idea, but other stuff like RLC is cool too and never really mooned hard, so there's no guarantee it will take off. I'm only holding a tiny amount now, but hopefully it moves up eventually, at least back to the 20 cent range.

>buy LINK high
>sell it at the absolute lowest point possible to join the bitcoin rat race even later than millions of new normies

you're not going to make it

Isn't there a big december announcement coming? Isn't it a big dumb to start selling now?

He is just fudding
There are no news on the failed partnership

That kike sure is accumulating LINK now

Why would I hold it?

Bitcoin broke 11k and will surely continue to go up while LINK will go down.
It could easily go below 1000 sats very soon, look at the buy wall it's so easy to dump LINK.

W-why did this happen? Was it all the world's biggest P&D?

buy high sell low

Only 90% down from satoshi ATH.
It would need to 10x just to go back to previoush ATH.

It's literally DGB.

>sell low
>buy lower

/biz is A class entertainment right there.

Nothing funny here
LINK is the future king. Just you wait until the eoy annoncements from Sergey