I just sold all my bitcoin

Made a 57,000 profit, but the paranoia of a crash got to me, and i decided now was the best time.

>Did I do good bros?

Why didn't you keep at least one?

As long as you made profit, I'd say good job.

Why didn't you switch to something like ETH?

Did better than me I sold at 8600 earlier this week

Don’t see the point having money in crypto if you never get to enjoy it.
I made a crazy amount of money this year and I want to get the benefits of that now, that number on blockfolio means nothing

Good decision. This growth is scary. Kudos to you for having the balls to do something like this

I've made a mistake every fucking time I cashed out. HOLDING would have been better EVERY time even if a (short) crash happened, because I always wound up buying in at a higher price. Not making the same mistake. Even if it goes down to 0 which it wont, it will hurt me less than seeing the price go up 10-40% in a week right after I cashed out.

good call imo.

Use that money to buy /ark/ and triple your money come January 2018

Where'd you sell it, and what about taxes?

why cash out at the most exciting time in crypto wtf?

You fucked up big time, BTC will be 100k before the end of the year.

You did good, dont listen to the brainlets

How much did you make?

he cashed out in an exchange you fucking retard.

Same here, but kept some in crypto. No more BTC though. Went 7x overall, took twice my initial investment out. Who else here /peaceofmind/?

No shit, you fucking moron. I want to know what specific one.

cashed out 33K over the last 5 days using different exchanges. Kept one bitcoin on wex, and 25 xmr in my wallet. Now it's time to let crypto do what crypto needs to do and stop looking at charts all day long

I am buying myself whatever I want and I still have enough left in crypto

The kike is strong in this shill

Every weak hands cuck who sells just fuels the rise of new adopters. More gainz for me

>>Did I do good bros?
no, you fell for the crash meme.