Ready for Korea?

Just a few days, faggots. Get it quick on etherdelta before the mainnet launches and it trades on big/real exchanges.

Other urls found in this thread:

theloop.co.kr/partners
cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
youtu.be/XykU7SY1JOo
youtube.com/watch?v=8SJzwTd4Jvk
youtube.com/watch?v=x1cX44hnXTk
newswire.com/files/b9/01/8c75fd96aee24a6c4e96ab71f044.jpg
newswire.com/files/bd/df/463e982f6bd7027be4d1cdfccea5.jpg
coinsutra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Team-NEO.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOzXy7xUEAApl-r.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3000% coin. 100% srs

the only coin on planet earth with better tech might be ada but eth, eos, neo have zero chance + icon will have more partnerships.

Fuck. I am watching it so closely... Its the next BIG thing in my portfolio. Good call user

see their new alliance with wanchain and aion network on the live stream yesterday? The next big thing

I heard this Korean guy from ICON saying they work with Korean Govt. That's fucking HUGE

Serious question: a few days? I'd heard that we are still months away. Do you have a specific date?

Extremely bullish on this and and ETP

I guess no one knows the exact date.. but IMO early December

icon is backed by gov + funded by countries biggest bank.

the blockchain of the biggest pumpers in the market , if you're not buying this you're gonna be having a very sad 2018

Where do I buy this

mid/end december it should hit exchanges

FUCK man that's HUGE. Imagine all Korean volume coming to this ICX

Korean volume is gonna be HUGE with this one. Lots of people missed out despite 30eth caps and are so thirsty for more ICX

it's on ED already?

Im korean no one gives a fuck about this coin here. We just pump bcc and etc and xmr and xrp. Fags get poor

This is a no-brainer free-money coin if you get in ASAP. The parent company of ICON owns the Korean exchange Coinone. They already have a working live product doing ID verification for 27 Korean banks and securities. Their partnerships are out of control.

Fuck, why did I miss the ICO.

I was reading up on this lately, and it does seem really promising. Yet ICO was not hyped as many of the other shit tokens were

Not yet. ERC20 tokens should be unlocked within the next few days. Mainnet launches probably late December and then it’ll hit big exchanges.

I think people tried to keep it quiet. Sold out in 6 hours with a 30 ETH cap per person.

Isn't it on HitBTC?

Is this another ERC20 shit token?

Its not token.they will replace it with their own coin.Tokens were used just to distribute and will be exchanged with their Blockchain coin

Naw, ERC20 placeholder Token, but mainnet launches in December. Icon has been in development for over 2 years and has live real world applications for big Korean banks.

Went to check it out, but no, that's just their IOU, and it's probably way overpriced, like every IOU's on hitbtc. I would recommend waiting for real coin, since then supply will be higher (and price lower?).

When does it hit ED?

Thanks user. There is good in this world

Circulating supply?

Not seeing it on cmc always spooks me. I'm guessing it's high due to the 400mil total supply, this is already in the top 50 right?

ious are overpriced, though this coin will moon should still be cheaper on ed on launch day (Then shitbtc iou scam price)

Link to etherdelta contract btw?

LOOK AT WHOSE PUMPING BTC TODAY. ALL KOREAN KRW. IT WAS DASH, BCH B4 THAT. THESE KIM CHI FANS WILL BE PUMPING THEIR ICON TO THE MOON. I EXPECT NO LESS THAN DASH MARKETCAP WITHIN 6 MONTHS OR I'M EATING A COCK.

As I've read, they locked half, so when it becomes available, circulating supply should be around 200mil.

However, current price listed on cmc is bullshit, since there are no actual tokens nor coins being sold, just hitbtc pumping their own imaginary IOUs.

REMEMBER KOREANS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FUNDAMENTALS. THEY JUST POUR MONEY INTO ANYTHING THEY LIKE.

Interview with ICON ICX founder highlights:
~ The loop blockchain which is integral part of ICON has partnership with Korean government
~ ICON owns CoinOne exchange. 6th largest trading exchange in the world, so instant MOON when listed
~ ICON blockchain has been in development for past 2 years & already one of the world's largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities (10 added by end of 2017) and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain (so this is not a NEO whereby they "hope" the demand will come. The blockchain is IN USE already)
~ Already established one the largest partnerships with SBI Ripple Asia announced in Sept to do cross border remittance for entire Korea
~ Buying power. Just look at what Koreans did with BCH pump. They are the world's biggest crypto buyers and are extremely patriot!
~ Interconnectivity between different blockchains, a la Cosmos/Polkadot
~ Exchange listing with Bithumb extremely likely in 2018
~ Growing list of huge partners including Samsung - theloop.co.kr/partners
~ Compare blockchain features: cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
~ Group has 600 employees
~ Money is all in ENTERPRISE these days. MS/Amazon make more profit on enterprise stuff than consumer stuff, because transactions are much bigger through enterprise.
~ ICO raised around $40mill cap. NEO market cap $2.2b. Means 62X potential.
~ Antshares (NEO) went from 18.1c to $48.01 in 11 months.
~ Only 200 mill circulating supply.

25 minute video of ICON founder interview:
youtu.be/XykU7SY1JOo

JUNE 17, 2017: ANTSHARES RECOMMENDED TO BUY & HOLD BY CRYPTO COINS FOR BEING UNDERVALUED.
ANTSHARES(NEO) TRADING AT $3.62 - youtube.com/watch?v=8SJzwTd4Jvk

SAME YOUTUBER REVIEWED ICON ICX AND GAVE IT 9/10 WITH MASSIVE POTENTIAL IN SEPT 19, 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=x1cX44hnXTk

---
photos of various teams
ICON team ($40million ico): newswire.com/files/b9/01/8c75fd96aee24a6c4e96ab71f044.jpg
QTUM team ($1bill marketcap): newswire.com/files/bd/df/463e982f6bd7027be4d1cdfccea5.jpg
NEO team ($2.4bill marketcap): coinsutra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Team-NEO.png
NEM team ($2.3bill marketcap): pbs.twimg.com/media/DOzXy7xUEAApl-r.jpg
---

Don't need to shill this one yeah its a future top10 coin, legit AF. Those who know will be buying, those who don't know yet will be buying high but still making profits

na just helping ma fellow 4chans. I got rich because a few people here recommended antshares (NEO) and ETH when it was dirt cheap. I did my research and 1+1=2 so took a gamble. Theres a lot of BS in Veeky Forums, but once in a while you find a recommendation that's worth holding. I hope someone reads my info post, buys it and when it does a x20 and beyond, will remember me. haha

tfw tried to get in the ico but got cucked by uncle sam
should I unironically go all in on this?

based 4H2VWyjo

this

this

Never ver go all in. I would say the same thing if BTC was at $4k.. No matter how great a coin is, there are always X factors. Only invest in what you are willing to lose.

If you can go all in under $1 (10ishx ICO), do it. Seriously. You won’t regret it. This is not a drill. This can easily go 50x ICO price.

lol we almost got quads

doing gods work. love u user

where do u buy this shit

>You can get ICX token by participating in the ICON tokensale. First, you should sign up at “icon.foundation” in advance.
>Second, once the token sale begins, you should get unique address and data that you can send Ethereum.
>Once completed, you can check your tokens from the Ethereum wallet address you sent(etherscan.io, etc.).
>no signup page
tl;dr: you can't (or i'm fucking stupid/blind/both)

hitbtc, but be careful the market cap is huge already. i would wait for a dip

when it hits exchanges in about 2 weeks

Err no.. If I was doing gods work I would be opening homeless animal shelters. Just doing a favor as previous anoms did for me.

no worries he doesnt love u, he loves money

i wouldnt buy 15x ico futures user. just wait

^ yeh this. There will be sellers who are happy with a quick flip, so wait for a pull back and buy from these flippers. If it ends up being listed on a major exchange immediately, then all bets off. All depends how ICON will be handling this.

planning on stockpiling tonight if it drops
will keep /biz updated about how hard i fuck myself

thank you user

they would be incredibly stupid selling at bargain basement prices, still, there's always a pajeet that needs to feed his cows... how pissed would you be if you unloaded all your NEO shares at 50c. LOOOOOOL

Telegram channels telegram.me/DvaPump
Free buy/sell signal. Let's maximize profit in altcoin market

D.VA Profit table
—-------------------------
XMR 25%
BCH 10%
BCH 10%
BCH 15%
KYC 8%
ARK 15%
BCH 10%
BCH 8%