Do women talk about business & finance when men aren't around?

Do women talk about business & finance when men aren't around?

Thats about it and barely

Unironically some do

5 4 3 1

I'm objectively correct

Yes. They talk about men who are into business & finance. I think that counts.

3 5

>they all do the bent knee thing
so sexy ladies wow

>picks the psychotic eyed ones
good choices man

objectively you'd have to pull out a ruler and a notebook and do some facial symmetry shit + get a nerual net or a dermatologist to look at their skin, a dietician and or a general practicioner to rate their overall healthy look and then a couple thousand random people to give their ratings

you can't say you're being objective

although i totally agree with you

>3 "I'll wreck your shit"
>5 "you don't even exist"

would bet it's #3 bf taking the shot

This and 3. The rest can die in a fire but god damn I would probably marry 3.

3 is objectively the only attractive face

4 is the right choice, probably even 3.

Anyway they talk about finance in terms of how many Gucci shoes their boyfriend can buy them with their earnings, otherwise women are totally illiterate subhumans.

She talks about Harry Potter and brunch but it's ok with me

nice shop

No they just like to spend money and have no concept of financial planning

Fuck no, they talk about men.

Fuck 5 marry 3 abandon the others

4 > 3 > 5 > 1> 2 > 6

It's obviously a "does a tree in the forest make a sound when it falls" kind of question, since you wouldn't be able to verify it, but you can look at the female *chan if you want an approximation of it.

The answer is no.
Roasties will always be roasties.

Would marry 3.

Holy shit you think women are smart enough to hold a conversation about business & finance?

4 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 2

THIS

4 and 6 at once

You unironically probably have autism if you don't think 3 is by far the cutest

3 is by far the cutest.
4 is the only other one above 5/10.

this

Pls post attractive women next time

I love me some bug forehead women too user senpai

>5

Best body best face. Fight me

4 would pay btc

Depends, is talking about the finances of their bf/man considered "business & finance?

A lot of people going for no.5 here... odd.

Can we update our full results with Nationality and Race please? I would like to collate the data.

4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 1 [white brit]

3, 4, 2, 5, 1, 6
Nigerian American

XDDDDD my bank account is empty because i saw those shoes at X store, chad will buy me Y though

Is there more?

the rest is trash

this nigga......they talk about COCK and who is giving it to them and who's getting the pussy next....Finance....lmao the only finance they talk about is how much the purse or shoes they want cost. COCK is what they talk about COCK

This

This isn’t fucking /pol/
MODS
>t. Unironically triggered roastie

Yes OP, they talk about how they can steal and leech money off of men. They've been doing this since 1975.

No, they are trash and talk about how they hate girls that are not at their party while acting all friendly and nice when they are around.

I hate women for this specific reason.

if by finance you mean showing off their new trinkets / brand name thing / house remodelling etc
then yes

otherwise no

>shoes off in the house meme
i dress for emergency and unforeseen situations every single day. imagine if there's a fire, or someone is in distress, or there's a break in, and your fucking about with your shoes or slipping all over the place in your socks or treading on broken glass with your bare feet. i wear shoes from the moment i finish my shower in the morning to the moment i sleep and even then i begrudgingly remove my shoes at night

Post eyes bb

5 4

You are a dirty, psychotic person.

Shoes off in the house is the only fucking way to go. Shoes get dirty if you ever leave the house. Do you love tracking dirt all off your floors?

*all over your floors

>what is a doormat
granted i don't live in a house surrounded by mud or slush so perhaps others have different experiences but I absolutely hate having to put on my shoes in order to do something as simple as exiting the house. also, these no shoes in the house fags often go on about the cleanliness of their floors. i use the floor for standing on, and little else. if subhumans want to sit on it or eat off it or pray and place their foreheads upon it that's fine and i empathize with their necessary interest in the cleanliness of their floors.

That is fucking disgusting. Slippers are a thing you caveman

nasty and not comfy.

>unforeseen situations
faggot sometimes I just wake up and don't even change clothes for half of the day
sometimes I don't even answer the door because of this, pretending no one is in home lol

It's nice to able to clean the house and not immediately get everything all mucked up with your filthy shoes. Even if they're not muddy, they're still dirty unless you immediately wash them before stepping anywhere.

Kek

Choosing the ugliest ones due to lack of self worth. Never change biz

Beauty is subjective.

LOL

I suppose humor is subjective too, as I don't personally see any in that statement within this context.

4 > 3 > Right Hand > 5 > Left Hand > White Chair > 1 > Little tree on the right > 6 > 2

5 is the hottest in all of the pics and it's not even close, lol, wtf are u guys smoking.
Her face literally has "hatefuck me" written on it.

>choosing roasties over 1
you guys are even bigger faggots than I thought

what do I pay my cleaning lady for then? she takes care that they're always shined to perfection

Make her job a little easier and have her peg you now to make up for the saved time. Should even things out.

Post feet. And your bf's crypto wallet stats