Waiting to BTC correction

What s fucking happen, there ain t be correction?

Other urls found in this thread:

fck-cl18.tnaflix.com/dev18/0/007/738/0007738533/Krystal_Boyd_and_her_cute_friend_have_lesbian_sex-360p.mp4?speed=95000&end=1511911944&secure=060eac03673e30ad349d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce

Look at the momentum.
There won't be any correction.
Alts are all going to die and everyone is just going to keep throwing money at BTC. You can thank Koreans for that.

I have the entire video, i could upload to some page

>correction
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

sauce please

like someone tell me where it's form i'll go get it myself

nope, but there will be 11k today, 12k tomorrow etc.

Could you stop posting this gif ?
I can not think properly having an erection

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP
this is what she did just 2 minutes prior to taking that photo

Ive been waiting for the dip since btc was at 600. Dont do it user.

I don't even know what a correction means anymore. I've been waiting for a correction since that first 3000 rally. I kept thinking "jesus, look at the charts, it HAS to go down again, maybe next month..." and here we are.

whats the video title?

Bcore market corrections have been deprecated, now we just print more tethers out of thin air instead.

buy LINK

Sniff sniff* ....mmm pungent -and... *sniff*
-Pungent and warm my dear

Too many normies jumping in keeping the price propped up... don't fomo now boys, we're better than that! The correction is coming.

That's exactly the problem though. "Must not FOMO" is what I've been thinking for the last year as BTC rallies from sub 1k to 11k.

right? i shorted it this morning expecting at least a tiny correction

it was back up again not even an hour later

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear

Please sir give title :'(

Farting Slavs: the Beginning

Sauce is conair.com

Travel Smart

*SAUCE*
fck-cl18.tnaflix.com/dev18/0/007/738/0007738533/Krystal_Boyd_and_her_cute_friend_have_lesbian_sex-360p.mp4?speed=95000&end=1511911944&secure=060eac03673e30ad349d8

You do realize that there are fat neckbeards and poos in this topic right now who will click that link and slap their dick? Just think of that for a moment

I give what people ask

Fagg g g g g g
Not sure why this got me good