Who else has less than 1btc here?

who else has less than 1btc here?

0.03 here. completely missed the boat. What's shit about that is I bought in as soon as I heard about crypto, except that was last month.
Had I been exposed to it years or even months ago I'd probably be in a better living situation by now - or at least in the near future.

that's the way life goes.

Who else is in the same boat?
What's your plan?
I want to believe i'm not alone

Other urls found in this thread:

nitrogensports.eu/r/1547032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought in in the beginning of 2016, sorry OP

Best time to start was yesterday, the second best time is today

Dude don't hate yourself. I had the chance to buy when I was in highschool. It is what is. Don't worry about the past. The time to make money is NOW!

I had 0.8 but cashed it in last week

Made tiny profit, dont give a shit anymore, invested money in FX instead

Enjoy the crash faggots

I know that feel, bro.

I could have easily dumped 5-10 grand into it years ago and I've known about crypto since like 2010.

I started with 200. I'm up to 6k now, but the height was 9k. The worst part is that the height in BTC was 1.8. If only I had sold everything to BTC at exactly the right time... Still plan on trading up alts until I have at least 10 BTC

>early 2011.
>bought a new beast of a computer with amd 5850
>it had folding@home bundled with drivers on the cd
>I explain to my friend from the pirate party that my gpu is working when I am not using it to calculate some shit about human genome
>he says that I should use it to mine bitcoins
>decoding the human genome is more important than some money
I said with braindead selfmasturbatory almost redditl ike smirk

yes i only have a tiny bit :(

my plan is to wait for the inevitable crash then buy then watch it go back up again

Lol, imagine what supercomputer you could have bought now to advance science. But you chose to be a sciencefag.

How in the hell have you not heard of crypto until a month ago???

0.013 here
started with 0.018

0.04 here, had ~3 and sold them on the way up, happy to take profits. If anything, I'm wondering if I should sell my ETH stack too, because a wall street cme short + bitfinex tether fraud exposed on christmas while normies are busy could have devastating effects on more than just bitcoin.

.05 here .should i just kms?

buy ltc and xrm maybe some xrp
enjoy 2019

Here poorfag , was to buy 37 btc for less that 50 usd , some years ago , also started mining , but my family fuckedmining by turning the pc off to save electricity every time and told me that buying btc was a scam and they did not let me do a wire transfer.
At the time i could not open a bank account.

tfw my face right now

i was an early invester in bitcoins, i bought 10 million $ worth back in 2010

as an celebration for my wealth, im giving away 1 bitcoin to the first 25 anons to post their address, and 0.5 to the last 25

>as soon as I heard about crypto, except that was last month.
There we have it.

Worse I lost money in dogecoin and havent touched crypto since

hello i am black and I need these tokens to feed by babies

I only have .01btc.. is it even worth it at this point

You were exposed to the idea of cryptocoins a month ago, yet you are here on Veeky Forums. Does not add up.

i am an early adopter of btc. sold everything at 1000usd for an apartment and a car.

At least you guys never had a full btc
Imagine having a full btc and now just 0.2 like me

.22 here, feels okay, maybe gonna try and work my way up to .50 over time which I'd be happy with

>
1BbVss8SsT75ZGwoigMLi9QUeuR7SjfwJr

That feel when i became aware of ethereum last year at $16 aud. Didnt take much notice then later on stumbled across biz from a misclick in may whilst i was unemployed. brought antshares though never sold :( 0.8 btc total in alts though it could be 1.8

>yfw everyone is betting on the same thing except normies are joining the party now and it won't crash anymore for a long long time

13hCvjhyWndFvpDvBDMKgp9rBE7MUgkfwZ

1DsAmTUu7iG6RC6VDcxZE64qTKnLmhufYH

>early 2011
>one of the last times I played WoW.
>someone offers me 200BTC for it.
>I'm an idiot and demand 200USD instead, thinking that crypto is a meme. He refuses.
Look at me now. To make it even worse, the account was never sold.

1Ehn6mTmDjbmVmRxcmdw8oTasmSh9XjLyh

He's lying.

Good choice. Locking in your profit is important.

1AD1j7hycZcJZggXEeRKZRVmeHQeQzS5dF

Thanks user, pls no larp

1rApkTR23XHyud1nPhGMQcCce2rbCqCQ7

1DQEjuZX6HfxtAfA3h3kuGyAH5gkTkVfrp
I'll do it. Thanks

could have been mining curecoin. samething but u can trade for btc.

idiot

OP here

Worth a shot. Would change my life.

15hAzE7J5iGK7XUYUWa7CHaF8rWXg6JTaW

1Ba7JuJ8DCPrN5zGK5hCwNvGKWdyEvyLq9

1BzxqtfFruwwi48FPK7FmJFqpTUuswL6rU thx

Unlucky bro, I had 4.04btc in June but couldn't cash out. Had I done so I would be living in JP right now.

Right now I have 0.3BTC and will probably have a lot more by mid 2018. Just get into some good coins with good potential keep an eye on it but don't overinvest in a coin emotionally. Believe you will make it and you will.

>being this new

Fuckin normies, off my board! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Its now been sent

Congratulations everyone who received

1Ge1WrzGgvwAR8R9Xt5QAShXKUizCbrefq

bad b8 but whatever.

1AJhcAzbXeuNwM6PcVLCjUSxsABU5cWGC8

13U62QgBS2R8E8nGekioyM8gfhdp5da5Rf

By now 0.00123 btc
Sold everything, 5 btc went to xmr, 4.0098 sitting as USD ious on wex and 0.9 cashed out through SEPA.

Till next time and thanks for the fish

157wpGw5PUC9v9VRNPhG5KhDPrCCyL69PJ

>hello i am black and I need these tokens to feed by babies
who's gonna want to fund that?

>I had 0.8 but cashed it in last week
he aint giving away shit

I feel your pain my poorbois

a-atleast we're in the game, right?

1Fgm42BPEqbiVVSaaQzxjgJtueBgC5A2S1

in it for the bait

1NCoTSJ2wg4dyTS8gYgKCWsAc4vY5fEzat

Bought 5 years ago.

>bought 10 bitcoin for $300 back in the day
>sold my last one for $600 a year or so ago
>have 0.02 bitcoins left in random wallets

why live?

0.12845336 reporting in

just made 0.015 by shorting eth like 30 minutes ago

1EpaFujtZs5qFukCEExmmw4A12nsvggbfT

.06 here, bought 500 usd worth at 7.6k.. Im up practically 200 bucks... being a wagecuck in debt is frustrating cause Id wish I had more capital to throw at this.

Why not make a proper plan and follow it as much as possible? pleb just waiting for magic money.

1A3CmTRZ5EDyLFdnWC5BEdQemsnFFwPX59

Get credit son.

>Mfw just got two 50k personal loans approved back to back
>mfw just cashed out all my annual leave from my employer
>mfw going to buy 120k of BTC then shove it on bitmex & go levered long on these crazy pumps that are gonna keep happening all throughout next year

nitrogensports.eu/r/1547032

You can always gamble to get more

You're hardwire to be poor. You'd have taken the btc and I guarantee you'd have wasted in dumb shit.

19Dr9DrBWa2eR7zZjPLMLsW5tmnDzM39DE

Get plz

I had 0.5 BTC a few weeks ago, but then Link and another ICO fucked me up real hard and I am now at 0.15 BTC....

>tfw I'll never make it

yeah have the same problem. will tmrw make my final buys for 10k EUR and then lock that shit away for at least 2 years. i need peace of mind and not the urge to check or sell/buy all the time to focus on my regular life. i will setup a plan on selling, eg 25% max after 2years, another 25% max after 5 and 75% in total after 10. 25% to be held at least 20years.

i need to focus on my regular life and close crypto for a longer period.

I got 3btc ,my original plan was to buy 21 btc when the price was about $400 but the price was going up every week and it felt risky as fuck ,oh well I’m still going to make it

Pls based smart money, bless me
1GNxwC2LfiLPAV6GmnR8XUyE155y2c9ok4

Don't feel bad. Years ago, bitcoin was even harder to buy. There was a smaller amount circulating, not as many exchanges, and you could not buy it in every country.

>bought 1 btc in 2013 for like 300USD or something of that sort.
>spent it on LSD
>priciest trip.... ever.
URH

Meh.
Went from 2k to 6k in 2 weeks and lost it all thanks to a typo and quit. Back in april or so

Im waiting for a proper crash first and then enter. Or maybe start daytrading again but that shit is so boring it hurts my fingers.

I think Ill just invest 2k again into eth or litecoin and then leave it there. Im good with forgetting things.

sooner or later there will be a time that even richfags cant afford one whole bitcoin.
one bitcoin will make you a millionaire. just hold atleast one fucking one.

here's a precious (you)coin user.

19AsrPf6HmnKC3oJ51RogtzD4yumkDzqJL

i want to believe

1L6EabqgvXELJhJ1hnaanHS2UDop5PjJPL

Yup. Exactly what is happening.

17TLuqPRd1UXasSACtJwEM6JioTBx8wnEM

>tfw 0.024
A-at least $250 became $277 right??

>started investing in 2013
>1k$ worth of btc
>2k$ worth on silver
>2k$ worth on forex

>got liquidated on forex because of a short squeeze, would have been rich it it didn't trigger my stop loss
>silver didn't move
>lost 70% of my btc trading shitcoins

I'm still up in fiat, but holy shit just spending all on btc and holding I would be on a 10 years vacation right now.

You didn't miss the boat m8. I made 10% last night on an easy trade. Today I made another 10%. If I kept this rate up, I'd literally be a millionaire in a couple of months.

Of course, I can't keep this up. This is partially because I have a relatively small account, but point is you can make easy, low risk trades daily in crypto that could balloon your account in a short amount of time.

I just found out I've been making gains in USD but losing BTC.. Ultimately I've been fucking up right?

1MtcvjYqD2xg2ftKdyfDqvsDEz3pewk8W4

Pleaseee!

10% USD gains or 10% BTC gains? If BTC gains, how did you manage to do that?

accumulate btc. that is your only job

>.06
Normie friend was putting a lot of people on bitcoin in January,back when it was 800-1000. I created a wallet and everything, just didn't have a bank account. All I did was hope that it wouldn't go up too much. Fast forward to a week or so ago, friend tells me it's at 8000. I panic and throw all the cash I have ready into a
bitcoin machine. Fml

Let's gamble baybeee

1ok4jcSmYd6wegU1mZhnRbBqQk5TxxL2P

0.037 here fml

Donate you fags: 1MRLCExhPXorSWWzyt78Z43UicQYsmbGrS

you know you could have done the same on a dice gambling website or a roulette martingale and have 80% chance of success ?
you'll get rekt someday except if you're extremely lucky

depends how much it was and your goals
if you just want to double your investment and then leave you did good, if you believe in a btc at 100k and want to have 10 of them you screwed up

0.04 and i regret nothing.

Does me noticing this faggot's ID and seeing that he is actually a butthurt poorfag win me anything? Why are smart people not rewarded. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>t. actually brainlet

Gib
1DySxmpSPvZ2T1Bkt9qz4TBFi7bDfqfDnf

.0016 here, not cashing out until this time next year at the earliest

This seems like a good thread to ask retarded questions
What's a good place to trade small amounts of BTC for other smaller meme coins and Ether?
Btw don't worry OP, it's gonna hit 100k$ I assure you

To all poorfags:
You have bitcoins. More or less, but you are part of History. If this crashes, you will lose little. It this continue to Heaven, you will win more than others without bitcoin.

Enjoy the ride fellas. Better regret trying than not.

I cashed out of BTC around 9700. Made a 70% profit, things were looking risky and I don't like taking unnecessary risks. I've been trading in ETH since then because it had a history of being relatively stable, so it was 10% gains in ETH. I just watch coins and set alerts at good price points. Patience and setting alerts on just about every chart I can find keeps me aware of what opportunities there might be.

If ETH jumps high enough I'll dump it too tho and look for re-entry. I kind of appreciate that it is more reserved in its climb, though that last pump was still pretty steep. I thought for sure a correction would come sooner.

>you'all get rent someday

I'm not planning on keeping everything in crypto. I'd like to take whatever profits I can get eventually and reinvest it into business opportunities, though only after I feel itchy about my account size. But I'm not increasing my principle. I consider everything I've made to just be free money. I only have a very small initial investment of $150 at risk, and during all of this I'm still making a normal income.

1KmUiBmmUWm12uhHWNvFd3Wyos1QkwXA9N

17QwVYXv8r49ejZBbVvWg1HX8L7jcEFLsS

im in doubt, but i really wanna get into this

3NWjsgW7ucGyWR2dX3yqzFPip1i1QHdawE

>Just get into some good coins with good potential keep an eye on it but don't overinvest in a coin emotionally. Believe you will make it and you will.
But where? I'm totally freaked out about how high Bitcoin is going.

Thanks user

1DkqWYjJc81JReErKDWrGimKVVnNCJQPM2