Let's talk seriously about Genesis Vision (GVT)

Alright, Veeky Forums ... let's chat.

GVT is, supposedly, launching their platform in April. It is less than 2 weeks out the gate. It will also supposedly have FOREX built in. If that happens, with all this "muh futures" talk, shit is gonna get REAL.

The current MCAP is a paltry 22 Million, with a 4 MILLION SUPPLY.

ICO was something around $1, and it hit Binance around $2, and got gobbled up all the way to $9.20.

I bought at $6 last night, while that shithead fake "NULS whale" called for a pump that never really came to fruition. I sold at $7, made a few hundred bucks, and bought back into REQ.

This morning, I noticed it was hovering around $5, so I bought in.

It went to $6. I sold. It went to $5. I bought. It went to $6. I did this all fucking day. Eventually, I said fuck it, liquidated my RLC & LINK (at a slight loss), and am now up, and in hard on this.

It found a floor at $5.50, and is currently bouncing between $5.90-$6.25.

That said, I see absolutely no reason why this cannot go to $100, bringing it to a 500M market cap, by April. That's 20x. I see $25 by EOY, easily.

I don't say this often, but...do you hate money, biz?

Could be a top 100 coin but pretty early to tell

100% agree user. I just wish I had the time to flip it now like you are

I agree 100M mkt cap by EOY, I agree 500M mkt cap by april.

With how much Shrem is pushing this down people's throats, of course it will be a top 100 coin. No question. I'd say EOY we're looking at $25. Newfags will looks for low cap low supply "visionary" products, and this things got VISION in the damn name.

$5.50 again folks. GET IN.

This really is one of the solid 20x opportunities. I bought in at $2.8, sold, bought back in, sold low, bought high, but I'm now holding all of my coins no matter where it goes.

People are not giving it enough attention. $20 EOY, $100 with the platform launch for sure.

yeah Its cool project. Gonna buy some at $3

Doubt it'll fall that low. Especially not if the team does a good job representing the project in Amsterdam today&tomorrow.

Hovering. volume picking up.

$5 is the floor now. Whales will not let this dip back down to 200% gains for themselves. Don't snooze.

$6 incoming again.

>bought back into REQ
lmao

Spread the word on Reddit about the conference and information about the token, it won't skyrocket on it's own.

I've been doing it but I have a really old and reputable account, can't sound like a shill and destroy that.

Sorry, I meant doubled down into REQ. Great cost average, and not too late at .07 cents even.

done.

i like this project. great concept. great usecase.

However my issue is the first version of the product will be released in 2019. Too long for me.

White paper says alpha release start of 2018

Alpha launches in March 2018.

There are many projects out there with bigger market caps that won't have a working product by March 2018.

all i can hear from you is
>AHHHHHHHHHH ITS BURNING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

this.

Creeping on $6.

Team is in Amsterdam, the CTO is in Sofia also attending an event. When they spread the word to big investors, it won't have to creep, it'll bust right throught these small sell walls.

What day is this conference?

Both conferences on Friday I believe.

Excellent!