MUST READ!

Please stop believing in shitcoins and ICO scams. Just dollar cost average into BTC and you won't regret it.

All in BTC for years now and comfy as fuck.

I agree. Most ICOs are scams. Buy mineable coins.

fuck no will buy in a dip

the problem is when and how much is it gonna dip

Doing God's work user

Go back to pol brainlet

You will never make it with Bitcoin alone. You can easily outperform the btc with smart shitcoins.

Dollar cost avg.
Buy a little bit every paycheck.

wow thanks user
just sold 100k

2018 is going to be the year of the alts
accumulate alts now
think of it this way, Bitcoin has broken the psychological barrier for all coins

Bitcoin is literally paving the way and showing us a bright future and what is possible

we're all going to make it

Tell me when bitcoin does

20x in a month like Power Ledger
6x in a few weeks like Raiden

Tfw everyone going crazy at those ICO "scams" whilst I simply pick out the best ones monthly and make more than bitcoin.

kys corecuck

I agree. But I don't have the income to "make it". With the right choices, I can make my current 9k (started with 1.3 on September) worth crypto into 100k within the next year.

But if you really are doing that, you are in the 99th percentile of success. Alt picking is a hard and risky job.

I can afford to take risks.

That being said, having a plan when it comes to investing in ICOs and sticking to it will weed out the really bad ones.

I can't afford to sit and wait around for bitcoin to do 100x (10 trillion marketcap).

The fees r shit for that

It surprises me that this is a revelation for you.. Everybody knows "blockchain technology" is a meme, everybody is acting dude, everybody knows the rules of the game... You are so late to the party if you think this is a must read.

#HODL since $400. I agree it should be common sense. Just trying to help out those who haven't figured it out yet.

Get in Litecoin before it is late.

Indeed you are acting good user

>checked

LTC is cool but the LTC/BTC ratio trending down long term so not wise to hold it.

EVERYTHING is trending down longterm to BTC

no