coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Visa? Damn looks goood

"Director of Partnerships"

really makes you think

to be honest there was double top, we going down now

Yea fuck, how low can we go

a question in the past followed many times by the pinkest of wojacks, my friend

I think this is a nice time to get in desu.

It's going lower

IT'S OVER LADS.

It was a great ride, but it's all over now. Lost half my profits buying back in at the "bottom" thinking that the beautiful pattern would repeat itself. Looks like it's another couple of months of bag holding again.

I sold half at 800. So I could figure out what to do.

I BOUGHT AT 800 SATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm waiting for a good moment to buy back in with that half.

Holy fucking shit I dodge the bullet on that one.
Thanks for the pink wojack comment which got me decided on dumping the the rest of my bag asap.
Finally dropped my 741sats bag held since october between yesterday and this crash.

Any idea on a buy back value?
I believe in this coin but fuck its persistent cuckholding despite its great news.

I bought back in at 900 sats anticipating the bottom to be 880 or so before another round of pumping. Too stressed out to think anymore after staring at XLM charts for days, just going to HODL

I predict this coin will go through several pump and dumps until the REAL institutional money comes in next year when it starts getting used for bank transfers in the South Pacific. Right now it's BTC Whales playing, who desu will get eaten alive by the REAL whales in the finance industry.

Priced in, idiot. Days old "news"

Every time when lumen goes up.
>Lumen moons
>Americans wake up, at 13:00 GMT
>Americans see the mooning
>Immediately start selling the lumen

This happened on oct 7, oct 16, and now

we pumping again boys

P U M P

What are your targets? Keeping in mind BTC's monstrous rally, it's hard to keep track in terms of sats

I'd like it to touch 10c again, missed my opportunity to leave but i think 9c i'll dumb about 2500 (~50% of my bag)

0.1 euro

Shit is finished. Weakest rebound ever .not even 10%

say it with me,
D E A D C A T B O U N C E

Should have bought low while you still had the chance plehb

Constantly having to check how many sats is 10c dammit

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#charts
Easy enough

I did, but have buy orders set even lower,

I've retained all of my gains on this run up so far because I sold half of my 60k xlm stack in portions during the run, sold it into btc, which has since jumped from 10k to 11k, offsetting the minor dip in my gains from the other 30k xlm correcting,
I've bought back half of the stack that I sold and have another buy order in for just above our new support at 630,

Thanks

btw do you guys think stellar's got what it takes to join xrp market cap? In light of the news, seems like xlm is xrp but actually good

i went in at 810 sats, brethren. not gonna sell at loss. hold on to your bags. like i will.

How are you feeling right now?

Quite possibly, it's got great partnerships but that doesn't always mean it will make you money. Honestly I think it is a good coin but i'm not sure if i'm willing to wait around with money in limbo on the chance it shoots up. DYOR i guess, what do you think?

Well it depends.
If it is Cripple, nobody would use the XRP token so it is garbage but they will use its protocol.

Stellar on the other hand, is actually used and its network is run on XLM/STR tokens.

Ding ding Chicken dinner

And You just lost your chance