Guess I'm buying BCH now

Guess I'm buying BCH now.

Pack up lads we're done here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people in africa
like I give a fuck

Everything about bcash is fake. Fake Satoshi, fake Bitcoin, fake accounts, fake volume, fake FUD...

you do if it means 10x your money

maybe he meant arab countries then

I don't understand. People who say they want mass adoption, yet they don't want bitcoin to scale. They shout down every single effort to make it faster and more efficient, because
>muh btc was here first hurrr durrrrr
Like they don't fucking understand that it will never reach mass adoption without some serious upgrades. What gives?

And who's going to buy 100tb of hdds a month to actually fit the blockchain when 5 billion people use it?

BCH DOESN'T scale well.

Use your fucking brain for once.

Who the fuck is buying bitcoins, to have bitcoins?
Everyone is gonna sell this shit and get fiat.

Bitches wont get wet from you gay ass internetmoney

These guys are shilling too hard it’s pathetic

>new paradigm!

Once people realize BCH is more rare than BTC as it's the only Bitcoin that will not have Segwit and staying true to its original purpose in Satoshi's Vision whitepaper

Just noticed $50 worth of 'BTG' in my bittrex.....looks like its continually going down, get rid of it?

Why does this guy have any credibility again? Isn't he the guy that lied on national tv saying he was Satoshi with absolutely no proof and then real devs called him out? Did everyone just forgot about that or the guy larping as Satoshi is another one?

Can I have it?

Most people don't know he was BTFO in that way. Only a handful of people have actually seen then interview where he screams and swears like an infant.

LOL. Links please

youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A

Enjoy. ;)

>costs absolutely nothing to send an ethereum transaction
>takes from several hours up to several days to send a single bitcoin transaction
>more people using ethereum every day over bitcoin
>"people will continue using this shitcoin I promise"

Bch is just a shittier litecoin

Fake it till u make it

who gives a fuck about africa

>african """"people"""" paying a months worth of salary in transfer fees
yeah its never happening

The Time 5 billion People use it. 1 PETA Byte hdds will be cheaper than bcores transaction fees

My savings account = Bitcoin
My everyday account = either Dash, Litecoin, Vertcoin,Monero and many more to choose from , all with better tech than Bcash.
$1600 for an airdrop LMAO

7 billion people on earth
5 billion people using BCH
I don't think I believe that

Why on earth would anyone use it ?? As store of value with current hashrate could be attacked anytime. Otherwise who the fuck need a simple penny transaction stored in worldwide global centralized ledger is beyond any senses. Good luck building paypal 2.0

You can't steal coins with a 51% attack. You can only double-spend your own coins, or collude with coin-owners who want to double spend.

fucking cultists

All in

Interesting argument. The first part seems to be about a cryptography professor claiming he can calculate the private key from just a single transaction. This is theoretically possible if bad randomness is used, but I'm very curious to his claims that they have actually done it with a transaction of the bitcoin blockchain (Even if the address was only ever used once and "empty", it'd be interesting to see if this has ever been possible in the wild).

The second part seems to be about whether the BCH guy is actually Satoshi. Here, the BCH guy seems to intentionally(?) ignore and confuse what the professor is saying. Yeah, he can spend his money however he pleases, but if you claim to be Satoshi and then fuck up your proof of it by using a signature from the blockchain that anybody could have procured, instead of using your private key to create a signed message with something like "BCH guy is satoshi", that actually calls for followup evidence if you don't want to be called a fraud. How hard is it to move 50 Bitcoin from one of those old addresses to another address he controls? Not hard at all, and he doesn't actually even spend his own money, minus a miniscule transaction fee.

tl;dr: The first part is potentially legitimate raging about potentially bogus claims of the professor. The second part is BCH guy raging and confusing the issue so he doesn't have to come up with some super easy to procure proof that he is actually the owner of Satoshi's coins, making him Satoshi or someone close to him.

>Following advice from a scammer whose self esteem is so low he has to make clear he's got a Phd using his twitter account

Why is this guy still around? Does anyone believe his bullshit?

kek, one like 8TB hard drive for 50 bucks is enough to like a decade of full 8MB blocks

stop fudding faggot

GQ... more like QQ

BTC > XMR > LTC > BCH

BCH can't win. Eth gets Raiden and Plasma very soon.
Only three coins have any real network effect:
BTC, ETH, and XMR (small but stable niche as mixer + darknet trades).

BCH is technically better than BTC, yes, but has much slower transactions than ETH and worse scaling prospects (ETH gets Raiden + Plasma soon).
XMR is more anonymous than all four.

There's no comparative advantage for BCH anywhere. Thus it has no future, speculative booms and busts notwithstanding. I'm sorry.

But it still has fees. Why not use IOTA instead? No fees at all is better than fees, no?

>manipulate prices constantly and scare away tons of investors because of the fucking chinese
>"What matters...is not the price"
Lmao fucking retards

IOTA doesn't have fees but it does have scum blowing themselves up in your hometown and gangraping your daughters.

8MB blocks are not enough. That's 12 transactions per second, big fucking solution you got there.

If you want to scale Bitcoin, you have to be smart about it. Non-malleable tx-ids (with SegWit in Bitcoin, but other solutions exist) enable something like Lightning, which lets Bitcoin scale much better without increasing the blocksize. Linear scaling (= just increase the blocksize to make more transactions fit into it) is not the solution Bitcoin needs.

Oh, and malleable transaction ids were surely not something Satoshi envisioned when he designed Bitcoin.

Check out how Lightning will work, and how it enables using two transactions on the blockchain to allow for unlimited transactions within a specific time frame between two persons without the need to trust anyone. (There is trust involved if you want to scale even better, but it's still less trust than you would require if you use a normal bank or payment provider)