Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates#Economics
youtube.com/watch?v=sAAnV-AolTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a jew and they're terrified of losing control over paper money

OY VEYYYYY THE GOYIM ARE TAKING BACK THE POWER

THE CAMPS ARE NEXT I TELL YA

/thread

Its fucking true and you know it. Every other crypto curbstomps bitcoin at this point. Notice how these faggots dont shit on ETH and smart contracts?

>World wide popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin says Joseph Stiglitz "doesn't serve any socially useful function" and "ought to be outlawed"

OY VEY

Well, welll, well. Joseph Stiglitz HMMMMMMMM
Who would have known.

Why does he look so incredibly jewey

Uhh why? He cares about society that's why he wants bitcoin outlawed

>Stiglitz

Heh,

You know I always thought /pol/ was full of shit about Jews, but now with Bitcoin doing what its doing, and these guys coming out of the woodwork, to say its a bubble and I should have sold at $3000 Im really starting to wonder.

everything they built up over the years is about to fall apart
ofc they go into FUD overdrive
turn on the ovens brothers its time

Hes absolutely right though.

No one here actually wants bitcoins. We want fiat.
We cash out at the end of the day and leave poor lad bitcoin bite the dust..

I can only imagine what will happen to bitcoin once the full power of the Jews goes against it

Why do all the people criticizing bitcoin always look the same? Balding, slightly overweight, bags under their eyes heavier than the bags of LINKmarines

Pol is always right.

that's right goys. we care deeply about society

And what "socially useful function" are these (((economists))) serving?

>outlawed
fucking kikes

nobel prize winners except chemistry/physics/medicine nowadays are fucktards. remember obama and malia got one of these. he's propably just pissed he didnt buy.

This, 5% of crypto investors believe that shit as a coin, plus the btc moons, but the high fees problems only get worst.

only reason I cash out is because there aren't enough places that accept BTC yet

Fuck I wish Hitler won. All Jews over 40 or in economics/finance/business (so all of them) need to be gassed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates#Economics

>literal kike says bitcoin is bad

BUY BUY BUY

Uhh no. He's smart.

JUDEN

juden raus

kek, but sadly I think this will go through

they dont realize the already lost the battle. normies wont fuckin care, they just see the massive gainz and hop on the train. and thats when the shorting from institutional investors will starts

>ought to be outlawed
>Outlawing the concept of what could one day become the future world currency

Fuck this guy he isn't gonna take the future away from me

>Get out now, goy! And let the big guys take over.

he's just pissed becasue he didnt get in at $0.01

These fucking kikes.

Just how Jewish can a face be

Fucking jews

Sometimes I tell my close friends the reason I'm in crypto isn't just to make money but also to fight international jewry.

They think I'm kidding.

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYY

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

oy vey goyim! Sell your Bitcoin now before it gets outlawed! and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain accumulating!

cant understand how to buy bitcoin. BAN IT
fuck off you greedy jew

I hate /pol/

It's the biggest scum on earth. They have forgotten what their grandfathers fought for

Jewish supremacy ?

How sad
The chinks are ruining the wests only chance of escaping the jew
Tether is going to destroy this market, and we'll end up with a stock market 2.0

These people ruin all discussion. Just look at the thread. It's 95% /pol/ shitposting. It's not even funny shitposting.

But the chinks are jews.

This. If more places accepted BTC I'd be a lot more willing to spend it as it is.

They obviously fought for their grand daughters to get knocked up by niggers and their grandsons to not be able to get a job because of (((diversity requirements))).

If they knew what was going to happen they would have gassed the Jews themselves.

SHUT IT DOWN

thus.

They're (((all))) out with their hounds and knifes, really telling

the question you need to then ask is...have the jews ever lost

no, i want land
when the global derivative, debt and property bubbles pop i'm gonna use 0.5 btc to buy my dream house

I thought mental retardation was confined to /pol/? What the hell is going on?

t. Abraham Fiatstein

Everytime someone wants to ban something and they don't know how, they say it's not "socially" desirable.

In my country, property has to have a "social function". Guess what judges say when they want to deposess someone of their property....

Every one hears about the Holocaust but what isn't talked about is when the Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians why did they do it? Must have been a reason besides being of a different race/religion.

Ding ding ding
Many times in history actually

yes during World war II

Economist here.

Stiglitz is a keynesian jew whose only solution is inflation. Same as for Bernanke. Of course they hate bitcoin, they also hate gold.

If hayek or friedman were still alive they would be euphoric about cryptocurrency.

Just gonna leave this here for the yet to be redpilled

The Jew Fud is working actually.

I was even worried myself about what is going on and if i should cash out my gains while im in huge profit.

Then i remembered that people that make all these Fud are not doing it just because they are good people and want to help anons.

They are doing it because

a) They are scared of BTC ruining their ((business))

or

b) They want to make profit by manipulating BTC price.

So now i just hodl and ignore their bullshit

did they...they got a whole country out of the deal and USA by the balls so no i dont think they lost. Some pawns were sacrificed but thats about it

But if almost all of them are Jews can't we sue them for ethnic reasons :O

this

again...never beat against the jews

jews will have you think they are losing...they are down and out. That they are on the very brink of being destroyed and then they end up being on the very top.
So yeah...dont bet against the jews

>The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (officially Swedish: Sveriges riksbanks pris i ekonomisk vetenskap till Alfred Nobels minne, or the Swedish National Bank's Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel), commonly referred to as the Nobel Prize in Economics, is an award for outstanding contributions to the field of economics, and generally regarded as the most prestigious award for that field.

This.

If you can't fight them, join them. Listen to the Jewish advice Veeky Forums. Sell your digi-shekels right now, it's a bubble.

the only reason jews are so prominent today are because of their banking. Bitcoins are antisemetic, so you should keep buying more.

You assume too much. These fucks don't even know there's more then 1 type of coin.

If there is anyone who gained from World War II..

You know what this means? It means they are AFRAID that Bitcoin will make people stop investing in stocks, stop taking out loans entirely. And that could be possible. Trading bitcoin is like loaning money to your fellow human beings FREE OF JEW CHARGES (if you use the right sites).

why are there so many tho

Stiglitz is a disgrace for the Nobel Price

youtube.com/watch?v=sAAnV-AolTI

It's like he learned his economics from the Soviet Politbureau

6 million did

We can't let them get away with this!

No they didn't

How do you even outlaw magical internet money?
It would be seriously dumb too, you're impeding people to make income that will be useful to the country.
At worst they'll put heavy taxes, but still low enough to make people want to do this.

My grandpa didn't fight for Jews to take over the world, his society's values to be degraded and his race to get bred out of existence.

I learned awhile ago that America was going to join Germany but the government decided to go against them. Any connections?

Lol yeah he did.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

No one here actually pays with gold

I bet he is stocking up on GAS tho

CHINESE V. JEWS VOL. 12