Request Network

Are we REQt and is this whole coin a big meme?

Did you seriously buy an erc20 token expecting it to moon HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

god damn, are you slow? The only mildly successful erc20 was OMG and that was because of >A FUCKING SKATEBOARD STICKER

yes, every coin that doesn't moon instantly is a scam and should crash n burn

Anyone without REQ when it moons deserves to be poor.

Still under ICO but any halfwit is in profit by now

Yet to moon but hyped to fuck... everywhere

Release in the next few weeks

Moving to Asia

This feels like RLC - the moon since may is still outstanding.
And how many shitcoins really made it? If we would at least be at ICO price, but this shitcoin is doing nothing.

already priced in

I'm up 57% on it.

What are you idiots doing wrong?

im up on this too. holding for the big gains in 2018 tho. I'm also into SNT and I had to wait for 2 months, i bought in at 400 sats and it just mooned to 650 sats and good shit coming for this.

sometimes you just have to be patient.

You are a special snowflake. It's not like the majority bought in at ICO and is in the loss or already sold for a loss.

Patience, i am waiting 1,5 months now + the ico hustle, so nearly 2months. Just give me ico price and let me free

This. Plus, some traction lately. Amazing updates. Mere weeks until this thing fucking explodes.

You had your chance to leave with profit at 22, but got greedy and didn't sell. Stop bitching ffs

It was like 1 hour above ICO. You are fcking retarded.

Moneytis was backed by ING and YComb.

Guess what happened to Moneytis?

It was released and went nowhere. How do you think this will be any different.

>The only mildly successful erc20 was OMG
Seven ERC-20 tokens in the token's top 10. Tokens are also quite new into the crypto market. 2018-2020 will se a lot of shittokens die, but also a lot of them rise.

REQ has all the fundamentals to be a success.

No, it was hovering around 20 for hours with ATH volume. Lots of opportunity to dump heaviest bags. You're just a greedy pajeet.

>image getting to a point in your life where you weakly fud a coin on an anonymous image board
seek help

>You are a special snowflake. It's not like the majority bought in at ICO and is in the loss or already sold for a loss.

If you're stupid, and a retard at the same time, expect life to be a difficult slog,

Who buys shitcoins at ICO prices anyway?

Retard please, go chase some pump and dump. You don't belong in the REQ club.

Its not even weak though, you cant even make a retort. The same guys who made req were backed by the very same people who supported moneytis and NOTHING CAME FROM THAT.

What's your problem retard?

Moneytis is a working, profitable low cost remittance system with 40,000 users. It's a nice little business.

>It's a nice little business.
>little business

Nice, looking forward to req growing into another little business with 3 users and a strong 0.05% ROI by 2020.

Holding a ton of REQ myself, but its srly a shitcoin right now and is performing garbage.

REQ is love, REQ is life

26k req, should I buy more???

An ACTUAL business already takes the team behind REQ miles ahead of a 900-million dollar skateboard sticker.

Yes. Bittrex listing imminent. Check the rumor mill.

sell faggot. you bought in knowing the product wasnt going live til q1 so not sure what you expect. just sell and go make an easy 10x on pnd shitcoins and hop right back here in q1. easy, right?

what seriously?

You faggots, when do you realize no coin on binance will moon? Look at mod,req,amb and others, without another exchange like bittrex no moon at all, same goes for Link. POWR would be dumped like others if it stayed on binance and would never mooned above 20/30 cents without t-rex. So hold and wait or sell and go try your luck on some other random shitcoin slotmachine. Pajeet out.

incorrect. GVT just did x9, and it'll do it again soon. ;)

>>he thinks he'll be able to get back in under $1 in Q1

powr is on bittrex though

do you bags drag you down to hell gvt~tard-san?