OUCH!

THAT 12K SELL WALL I SAID THAT WAS GOING TO COLLAPSE ON YOUR HEADS BEFORE YOU GOT ANYWHERE NEAR 12K THAT LOOKED PAINFUL. WAS IT?

how could you tell it was going to crash? my sell order went through at $11,300 thank fuck

Rule #1; Oldfagbiztard is always right.
Rule#2 in the surreal event that Oldfagbiztard is ever wrong, see Rule#1.

BTW. good work. : )

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZSAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWAAAAAAAAAAIBOUGHATATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP

DO I BUY ALTS???

An Orca has been accumulating OMG. I bought some in case he pumps it today.

That's also my question. Alts or full exit?
Save us Oldfag pleeeeeaaaaase

Although word of caution; If BTC drops below 7.8K today, nothing is safe.

Alright thanks, just bought some in case of a pump.

Do you think ETH is safe?

lol. was answering your question as you typed, as usual.

Don't really care for Eth, but being fully honest, Eth is volatile. It should see a pump if BTC crashes. I won't be any part of it, but you stand a chance of making bank there. I just don't care for Money skelleys Communist views. But to each his own.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
INTENSIFY THE TETHER PRINTING!!!

Are we bearish on BTC yet?
Is this pants on hear retarded to short it with leverage?

lol. Those Tether printers are wheezing this morning.

I don't get it. Why are people freaking out?

Well, (They) are going to keep trying to pump and bear trap you guys until after the BBT episode.. (They) may have gone to far this time and caused a panick. We shall see

Panic, even. lol. Havent been getting much sleep.

Ok, looks like they are going to pump again to Bull Trap you guys around 11800 - 122 again. Don't short yet.

11800 - 12000*. sorry

BTW, full disclosure, I'm not actually in BTC right now, I'm sitting to the side mainly until after the BBT Episode, with some stashes in a couple of Alts.Waiting to see which way it goes after that. I'm just trying to help anyone daytrading on The Edge of Death. lol.

I thought bbt was last night?

Coulda been. Don't really care for the show. I will check. I was caught up in events on the other side of the planet last night. Didn't get any sleep. My nephew is following in my footsteps, and just got orders for deployment. Getting my Sons frosty in case they get drafted as well.

Nope. Airing Nov. 30th. (you) had me thinking I was going senile. lol

Well I might then. Thought it aired on my mum's birthday... Which now I realized I forgot. Pay more attention aaaaa

Yeah. Pretty tragic. I was working on the STS program at the time. Morton Thykoll just kept shipping bad parts through Rocketdyne over and over until a bad o - ring seal for one of the boosters made it through QC. I'm over it.

Watched it all morning/day, just south of Vero, can't forget something like that.

Lol. Yeah. My youngest daughters B-Day is today. Gotta figure out which restaurant to take her too. shes kinda picky. Another Daughters B-Day coming up in a few days.

I used to hide in USDT, but now I'm hearing thats not a hot idea. Don't know where to hide.

hey mate what are your alt stashes,

lol. USDT is still a good hide. Just do it on Bittrex only.

Kinda nervous about mentioning them to much here. Still have a couple of enemies running around. Most of them have been dealt with, but there are still two being tracked. That is ok. chess is not fun if you win in 5 moves.

Thank you

Wow yeah you're right man, bitcoin went down by 10% from 11.5k to 10.5k (and then went back up). It must've been the sell wall at 12k, because 12k is a higher number than 11.5k. You're really good at this.

*too much, even. Wow. Think i'm going o have to sleep for an hour. Have to shake out some gear for an upcoming job , and I have to be focused.

It's a blessing and a curse.

[email protected], if you wanna ask questions, banter, make threats (please be creative) or whatever. May be a couple of days before I answer. Shits popping all over the world. Speaking of which. gotta hop a plane in a couple of hours and have gear to shake out. Guess I can sleep on the plane. Will check in as I have service.

For (you)

Deployed for? Afghanistan? Possible NK war? Holy shitt

kek

Oldfag, should I wait this BBT or invest my money into other alts now?

btw, have a safe flight

Except BCH

hey man, why are you so helpful? What do you get out of all this? (sorry, i am a skeptic by nature, can't help it)