XMR

JUST

I hope it goes back to 80.

I'm gonna buy the shit out of it

NO ONE WANTS TO BUY MY XMR MOMMY

FUCKING BIZ I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I BOUGHT 150 FUCKING XMR @200 BECAUSE YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO MOON FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FUCK YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck, this wojack should be in a modern art museum. Color me impressed.

YESSSSSSSS.... time to BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

nice wojaks op!

^^

I set stop loss at $170. What do you think boys?

No need... $300 by eoy

just hodl

what makes you think itll double in a month. fuck. get some investors on it.

Wtf is this thread? I thought there's actual dip so I could buy more, but it hasn't dipped at all...

it dipped to 180 from 210

>down $5

it's over, Monero is

F I N I S H E D
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

This can't be serious, but just in case it is, I feel I have to tell you, you're a dumb cunt.

If you're complaining about Monero dipping $10 you don't deserve the gains THE KING will bring you in the next few weeks.

Smart money goes to XMR to hold... this is a long hodl coin. If you want to daytrade, look for small market cap shitcoins.

i can hold it for long but not if it drops below 150

I will buy your XMR then

Much thanks to the panic sellers. doubled my XMR position

to how many

can i have some real XMR coins senpaii

I could post my address and you could look it up yourself... wait no open ledger, so it will remain a secrete ;^)

tfw just had a long shower come back to see that everyone dropped hard and now it's half recovered lOL

no you fucking gypsy

im just pissed i had about 60, purchased at ~180, and wanted a clean 100, so bought 40 more this morning; should've waited for the drop but was impatient, so got 'em at 200; instead of gains im about where i started.

why you of beings such a cunt?

You will make it... hodl

>looks at XMR and sees that it's right about where it was 12 hours ago at last check.
>Does not understand thread.
>Checks graph
>"Oh, it mooned and came back down overnight, and I didn't even realize it."

Crypto is so retarded.

I have this urge to not even look at my portfolio for a month.

don't be pissed m8, xmr is a coin for the long run, not some random pump and dump bitcoin bull market coin which will be forgotten once bitcoin enters a longer correction

Look at the chart, and notice that moon is actually cup and handle.

That might be healthy.

Probably the biggest pink wojaks I've been were when I actually tried to be fancy about things and pretended to know what I was doing. Just hodl and sell out parts at some point so the inevitable crash doesn't fuck you entirely.

because coin beggars are the worst.
And I repeat it again. If this is actually some cheap pnd pajeet group trying to make fast money with xmr by trying to appeal the normie by being slimy disgusting Nigger faggots, sorry not sorry interfering woth it. How about you sell all and move to the next coin

I have 3k to go balls deep with. Should I choose XMR? Shill it for me biz

Won't matter too much eventually.

Ok at what price should I buy

I want to kill myself for not getting in at $130, then at $170 I thought "it'll dip, no need to buy at ATH", now I'm at the "FOMO in overdrive point". What's the "buy here" price right now?

Yes, the next couple of months there'll be plenty of exciting news. Goldbug1 said it's his #1 choice that'll outperform the other top coins including BTC, look it up.