Not so fast red candle

Not so fast red candle.

fuck this shit I'm cashing out btc is a meme now

poo in it

popcorn time

nice
have my upvote

why does the tether logo remind me of pic related

Sure is. I hear Big Bang Theory is doing an episode on crypto soon. Get out now and let the normies hold your bags.

Did they print more?

Yup. I'm seeing 2 spikes in market cap today, so it looks like they've printed more twice in the last day.

This. All the people buying btc now for themselves and christmas gifts are giving the whales an opportunity to actually sell. Whales will start to pump altcoins while btc drops, then the new btc bagholders will FOMO into all the alts and push them to new ATHs.

>more people get into crypto
>supply increases
WOW THESE FUCKING CRIMINALS

You really think that normies can even buy btc easily?
normies don't even know how to create an online account without a friend's help.
This is the start of the adoption S curve

its a ponzi scheme man. it creates a feedback loop in the price of BTC, but all the assets meant to back USDT are backing margin trading instead. they're double dipping.

Also tell me this... what's Tethers plan when the price of BTC starts to tank? Are they going to buy up the excess supply of USDT? How will they do that when all the assets have claims against them in the margin lending books?

Its a giant game of musical chairs and the music is about to stop.

Have you ever used Coinbase? Its easy as shit. There's whatever the fuck that other wallet is called now too (Eidoo or whatever it is).

Sure, there's still plenty of room to grow, I'm not saying we're going to bottom out forever. But do you really think all the normies who have bought in/are buying in at these prices are going to stomach 20% drops for something they just hear about? No, they're going to panic sell and tank the price further, faster. We'll see $5000 again before we see $20000.

MORE TETHER PLS
TOMORROW 100 GORILLION INTO BTC

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW 500 GORRILLIOON

They're working on it

This I’m sorry but I refuse to believe actual normies are buying BTC. Couple of things.

1. Too hard. Yeah coinbase is easy but all of my so called tech friends still had to ask, what’s wallet; what’s this code etc.
2. Money. Normies barely have any money. It goes on debts, self luxuries and weekend fun. Not into bitcoin.
3. Too expensive now. Most people I know have shown interest in it but always aww, too late now isn’t it.

I do however believe that there are a lot of groups buying bitcoin. E.g. banks, financial groups, retired millionaires.

Or the tether scam is real and they’re just pumping the price themself.

hope you're right

>what's Tethers plan when the price of BTC starts to tank?
The same plan it was during every one of BTC's crashes over the past few months

Just how new are you ?

those minor dips are not crashes friend. how new are you is the better question.

mostly tether. but there is no one who could stop them

Oh shit. Eerie