YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN BIZ

I BOUGHT AT 6300 and its dumping now reeeeee

no it's not, just fluctuating. volume still rising. we should hit 10k sats before December 4th.

Have patience nigger, price goes up and down trend line is up tho

YES IT IS 5650 NOW

5400 REEEEEEEE

lol that's what you get for buying a literal shitcoin

if you can't hold it for a few days then sell now, take the loss, and go buy another coin which you will also sell at a loss.

This is going to 25k SATs by app release

App releasing before Christmas, sell the news still away 2 weeks. BTFD nigga

lol weak hands, i'm hoping it dips below 5k, gonna scoop up some more

I got bizzed yet again FML!

exactly. this is how you make money - buying for lower price, but Veeky Forums just don't get it.

You know how many times I talked about this coin the past few weeks? I've been holding since the first pump and I'm not selling. I bought plenty at .20, everyone called me a fool. Now if you don't want to feel this way again, go buy COSS and MOD.

It's because anything not already pumped or currently pumping is a "dead shitcoin". Then once it pumps everyone suddenly thinks it earns credibility. No one on here finds their own projects.

volume is coming up now

ODN typhoon hasnt even begun

ODN rebrand in a few days. Wouldn't it be perfect if ODN was bittrex new coin.

Wow. It'd hit $3 overnight.

It has been doing this for days. it will be back up to 6500 by tomorrow evening then back down to 5500 Friday morning before it keeps mooning right on until Sunday when it will pump hard. Followed by a lot of fomo about the product release at Christmas to get people to buy. Then it will massively dump, maybe down to 4500 stats as the pajeets after a quick gain sell to everybody buying the fomo.
Then it will sink like POWR and maybe have another pump when the product is released. Then it will either go up to top 50 MC and stay there or do nothing for 3-9 months until people start using the platform. This is when it will become the new ETH for messenger services. Top 20 coin in Q3 2018.
I'm selling on the 4th and have flipped my stack for 5% ODN gains a time 3 times in the past few days. I will rebuy (or maybe even hold onto half my stack) before Christmas. Might hold through until Q3 2018 or I might not, it depends. If I do hold it will only be with half my current stack.
Great coin, amazing future. Literally the ETH of messenger services with unparalleled security. It's biggest obstacle will be getting banned somehow for its obvious black market and terrorist uses but that doesn't stop coins like Monero. The markets are full of pajeets who fud and fomo on messenger boards to make a quick buck.
OP do not sell now, that is what the pajeets want you to do. Do not give them your money. NOBODY SELL! yet.

I just bought 400 coins for $250. Honestly if this becomes the Snapchat of crypto then it's going way beyond $.60
You negros are missing the bus bitching about a few cents off fluctuation when this is going to be valued in the tens of dollars if the tech becomes viable and easily accessible to normie scum that can't into understanding crypto.

Care to explain the utility on each? I've got about 250 on cryptopia I'm willing to invest in some alts.

Banned by whom? Apple and Google? At the very least they can just release an apk. Something like 80% of the phone market is Android anyway. Release a desktop client and they're golden.

i am waiting to sell some bags so i can buy more coss for passive income
bitcoin is a bitch though

This is getting legit, 9-10k ODN sell walls are getting eaten in 15 seconds.

For this thread you have to understand bizrael. If a chart goes down, then that's it. In biz' brain time stops and the price will stay there forever, till the end of time.

that's biz.

Its dumping you fucking retards.

Will go back to 4500 before jumping to 10k

kek

we're back to 6500 at time of posting, lul

Governments making it illegal to use. Technically not banning but still something that could happen. I am sure China would love a form of communication it couldn't track. Can you imagine the havoc ISIS or Alt-Left fags could cause if they are allowed to go unchecked? Many western governments are already cracking down on online anonymity, they even want access to peoples whatsapp (It is only because there is apparently a way to read the '100% encrypted no way anybody can see this' convos that has stopped them banning it IMO. It could quite easily be banned in several countries beyond China.
On good thing though is that it is a platform, so banning individual aspects built on top of it may be a way around an outright ban. Like I said, Monero and Bitcoin are also 'bannable' really but that hasn't stopped them.
Unless they put in a backdoor every hactavist on the planet who has looked has missed then ODN is secure. The gubments will not like that, a genuinely secure and anonymous messenger app will scare the shit out of them. Quite rightly so. It probably means this will gain mass adoption for that reason alone and by then it will be too late for the governments to do anything. Plus (((their))) power over fiat will have gone by then. What a shit show this could be.
ODN will be massive either way, buy now!

I am not even going to try and flip this now. It is set to do a POWR before the 4th.

i don't even care what the price is right now.

I missed the ICO-train and buy since it hitted an exchange. i do not daytrade anymore. i just hold and buy much ODN as i can, while its low.
i accumulated 6k now, what is pretty much for a poorfag like me.
i will hold this for a year or two, while doing a shitty job for minimum wage. i just hold and buy, no matter what...
see ya in a few years, fellas.

IT"S A FUCKING MESSAGING APP. WHY DO YOU NEED CRYPTO FOR THIS?????????

What you're witnessing right now is the first breakout. Pumps and dumps but volume is up and trendline is up, which is all that matters.

>muh it's only a messenger app, why even need a coin FUD

That smooth upward ascent, day after day...

Check out the recent NSA and CIA leaks. They've already found their way around on phone encryption with malware that captures the message before it's encrypted.
As far as governments making it illegal to use, if your reasons for using the app were already illegal then I don't think you really care if the state says you can't use an illegal app to share illegal contents. That plus it being a distributed network means there's nothing they can do to shut it down.
I'm personal hopeful for the block chain to BTFO states and private interests in terms of file sharing and illegal communications. Internet wild West 2.0

>I'm personal hopeful for the block chain to BTFO states and private interests in terms of file sharing and illegal communications. Internet wild West 2.0

mfw that happens

plz do it odn

>IT"S A FUCKING MESSAGING APP. WHY DO YOU NEED CRYPTO FOR THIS?????????

To keep the users data uncompromised from outside interests. To keep YOU safe from another zuckerberg, selling your data.
To keep yourself bulletproof, from the government.
Money makes the world go round.
Obsidian IS the money.

This. Starts with a messenger and if it's popular enough we get a social network.

so basically a currency for nutters/preppers who hate technology to begin with. neat

>t. idiot

Literally all crypto can be described as such. Go invest in the stock market and enjoy your safe 3% annual, Grandpa.

I am bit afraid cause of so big amount of optimistic people about this coin. Dont know if it just biz but such atmoshere was with omg and ark when they was os similar price level. It could be huge or its very proffesional pump

just don't get too greedy and you won't get burned. there's too much stuff going on this month not to see at least a 2x from here.

so sell it x2 from now or hold for x10 next year?

>I am bit afraid cause of so big amount of optimistic people about this coin

you are right to be afraid, biz is all about PnD and full of shit.
ODN got shilled here pretty hard a while ago, leaving many bagholders left behind, generating sell-pressure.
but the project itself is legit, just DYOR.

yeah, they can already crack it all. They just don't tell the public until they have to or when they can't crack something. It'll be fine. ODN great success!

Its starting getting interesting

Huge uptick in volume, steady growth over the last week. Literal opposite of PnD

theres is only 500k coins to sell on market. Everyone is staking

Nobody is selling this either. Why would anybody.

There is also the chance that ODN is getting listed on Bittrex, imagine what would happen to the price then.