The comments after this article are a MUST read

The comments after this article are a MUST read.

>rt.com/business/411058-bitcoin-fiat-money-keiser/#.Wh4YBatBRqo.twitter

>smart choice

>at least with the USd you have a piece of paper you can use when the internet goes away

What in the FUCK

>Bitcoin... air.... what's the difference?

This is good. When these people are ready to buy in that's when we know it's time to sell.

>Just wait until the US gov hacks the Bitcoin bank!

Better watch out, guys.

Guys Bitcoin sucks. A simple cascade of EMP's across the entire planet is all you'd need to destroy it!

>WTF I CAN'T CASH OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if anything normies will get fucking rekt if they enter the btc market
we are the kikes now lmao

>Bitcoin is 1'2 and 0's. It can be deleted as easily as any bank account.

You'd be surprised. There are people out there that think the US has backdoors in every encryption algorithm out there.

1's and 0's

Behold the eternal no-coiner.

The dead sea is the only thing saltier than his bitch ass.

>backed by guns

I can't even read this shit anymore. It's insane.

This gives me strength

the comments make more sense than 99% on biz.

LOL nocoiners are fucking hilarious. so glad i listened to you biztards

>people only now realizing that currency has no inherent value in a fiat system beyond faith in the currency and it's utility in trading value

HOLY FUCK

Thanks for raising my cortisol levels tenfold

>buying into bitcoin

I remember when this board used to be about mowing lawns and saving up for PCs. Now it's all about cryptoshit.

You faggots know you still have to pay capital gains taxes right?

There's no such thing as making money from digital currency. You will pay the consequences one way or another. And if you don't, your kids will.

>You faggots know you still have to pay capital gains taxes right?

Not in New Zealand we don't.

:)

Its only burgers that are fucked with their Freedom bucks(TM)

>Now it's all about cryptoshit.

Veeky Forums was fucking made because of cryptoshit

>How can bitcoin have value when the money that buys it still exists in someone else's hands?

elaborate, pls. you don't have to pay taxes if you are a daytrader?

Yep that's right. No capital gains in New Zealand whatsoever. I highly recommend opening a bank account there and doing all your trading on Bitfinex, then cashing out via New Zealand when you want to.

>You faggots know you still have to pay capital gains taxes right?

A Capital gains tax is only paid when a capital gain is realized. You don't pay capital gains on stocks you haven't sold yet. And a lot of people on this board never plan on cashing out.

>people only now realizing that currency has no inherent value in a fiat system beyond faith in the currency and it's utility in trading value

I guess bitcoin is the biggest currency blackpill one can present to normies. The death of bitcoin will make normies very afraid of currencies that aren't also in some way commodities or securities (for example, eth is a utility commodity, neo a security, gas(neo) a utility commodity).

>And a lot of people on this board never plan on cashing out.

Until mommy dies, that is

According to US tax laws and some other retarded countries, simply trading from 1 crypto to another = realizing your gains and you need to keep track of and report losses and gains on every single trade to be in compliance with the law.

>opening a bank account there
i assume you are not "there". how difficult is to open a bank account in nz as a foreigner?

I had heard that, yeah. Sucks to be those people, must be a logistical fucking nightmare.

Well I went to New Zealand on holiday, so opening a bank account wasn't a problem. I don't know if it's possible to do over the phone/online.

Generally, banks don't care where you live/where you're from. As long as you have ID and proof of address, no one gives a shit.

That sound cool and all but aren't you supposed to pay taxes based on your citizenship not where you bank?

I hate boomers so fucking much

only if you are usaian

k, thx. but that doesn't help me.

I do too, that's why I love crypto. We have our own monetary system while they are just getting to the party extremely butthurt

>There's no such thing as making money from digital currency.

Digital currency is already money you stupid fuck. You can pay with BTC already.

I low-key think this is how Ashkenazi Jews look at gentiles

Honestly this picture has never been more apt

I wonder if the internet had the same reaction back in the 90s

that's not how it works you fucking moron

fucking underrated thread OP

A boomer just advised me earlier to sell all my bitcoin. lol nope.

>this message was deleted