I need help. WHAT DO I DO?

I need help. WHAT DO I DO?

I have 240k in crypto, across many altcoins and ETH. I hold zero BTC right now.

WHAT DO I DO?? HOLY FUCK MY LIFE IS FLASHING BEFORE MY EYES!! I WILL EITHER BE A MILLIONAIRE OR A POORFAG WHO LOST HIS CHANCE TO BE A MILLIONAIRE. I NEED GUIDANCE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO BUT I'LL PROBABLY JUST GET FUCKED OVER BY BAD ADVICE BECAUSE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF LYING FAGGOTS WHO LIKE TO SEE OTHER SUFFER AHHHHHHHHH

HODL

HODL WHAT THOUGH!>!>!>! WHAT DO I HODL?????

Ltc eth and btc. Hodl for 3 months and thank me

>Close your browser.
>Forget about your crypto for a couple months
>Check back after all this time
>Lambos

Dump it all for BCH. Hodl. Profit.

Can only tell yuo what I am doing right now.

I feel like btc is going to go up a few more days before the big correction. Somewhere between 12-14k, after which it will drop to 7-9k.

Personally I am invested in OMG right now, because I think as long as BTC keeps rising, the big alts will as well. And I feel like OMG has most catching up to do, other coins are already very much overbought.

All in on BCH. No Stop Loss.

>Bought ECC and WORM because Veeky Forums said they look promising
>hold for 6 months
>come back expecting lambo
>lost 50%

>Personally I am invested in OMG right now

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LOW KEY OMG SHILL IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW

Well OP seems to have some in ETH, so he'll be ok. Idk what the fuck those two coins you just said were.

Shitty altcoins on coinexchange. Probably not going to look for longterm gains in altcoins again since the market is pretty saturated.

All on xmr ofc

Just hold bro and forget crypto some days, don't do anything in your condition

How am I shilling lol?

I straight up said I was invested in OMG, learn what shilling means you retard.

I did this with ETH and came back to no gains during the summer. Had to switch over completely to BTC and haven't looked back since. Shitty advice.

All-in on BTC, gonna hit $25k eoy, you'll at least be a half-millionaire by Christmas.

You would of made gains no matter what you did there. Shitty advice makes you money? LUL

FUUUUUUUCK

Also going into altcoins that aren't the big 5 is almost the equivelent of putting it on all on black. Put it on the big 5 tho, and it's almost guaranteed to skyrocket unless every coin becomes worthless.

SHOULD I SELL MY DGB?