Rory chainlink

not buying the fud, i'm buying the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds damn good to me. we invested in a team that takes their role in the blockchain industry seriously. they ain't a buncha jokers showin' off stickers 'n' skateboards.

romry a good boy

Just bought the dip, increased my stack to 11k.

see you on the moon brehs

What is everyone gonna do when they realise Sirgay has been undercover posting on biz this whole time

STOP BULLYING RORY NOW

i would jack off to the thought of a rory steve sergey threeway if sir gay is actually on biz fudding link because why not

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dink in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

I read the reason rory is no longer a gym teacher (He has his M.Ed. in PE) is because he ended up having to settle a pedo case. Does anyone know if this is true? Now all he does is "manage" several blockchain communities, which are all volunteer jobs, and lives with his parents. How do we search for this?

Sergey is the king of LINK FUD.

>validating anyone saying they're not working with swift as "speculating"
>it is a valid speculation that we may not be working with swift

Jesus. Call it a lie, call it a rumor, call it anything, but don't validate the people guessing. Don't give people license to speculate on something that should be concrete.

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/

in no universe is what rory said "validating" of these worthless FUDers.

I heard this user's mom is a crackwhore and is part of a secret circle in the USA planning to assasinate Donald Trump next week. How do we search for this?

That explains why she asked me for $10 after she blew me and spat on my MAGA hat on her way out.

>working with
>official partnership

pick one. Doesn't matter though, when ripple displaces Swift, the partnership or whatever it is won't matter.

>trusting anyone named Rory
not even once

seriously though, who is this pepe_baller chap? Shows up out of nowhere at the height of no communication fud and just starts posting chad pepe memes and ripping out OMG

is this telegram?

Ripple won't topple SWIFT. While they may take some of its business. It is western union Ripple will bankrupt. All those 'dreamers' wage slips that go cross-border down Mexico way along with other similar international fiat transfers on a small individual scale are what Ripple is targeting. SWIFT is bigger and while yes, Ripple can and possibly will be involved in the bigger market it will not surpass SWIFT which is established and adapting via the use of Smartcontarcts and Chainlink already.
Besides. LINK can be used for far more than what SWIFT wants to use it for. It will just be the beginning for LINK. LINK deals in contracts involving DATA. The content of the DATA is immaterial and dependent on what the person using LINKs smart contracts wants it to be.

If we told you that then you wouldn't sell us any more cheap LINK 'bags'.

>Cripple
Sure thing lmao

Sergey, stop wasting your time here
Go do some work or imma beat ur ass

wtf I love Rory now?
Camel toe

It's very normal to first work and talk together before engaging in partnerships.

Moron.