Can we discuss this shit?

Srsly wtf is up with this one?

Sush. Smart money only.

coinbase for the rest of the world

nah i dont really understand the hype with this one, its already valued at 1.50 with a Circulation of 1 fucking billion!!

And it did not hit western market properly yet. Only japs pumped it and there is still long way to go.

Circulation is 350m right now idiot.

so ? its still massively overvalued

it's not overvalued, you're just an idiot

this isn't like the pajeet shitcoins you are used to

this coin is going to be huge. just look at the investors it already has

It's bancor 2.0 if bancor had a good serious team instead of a bunch of lying retards, what's there to not get?

Plus the team already has a working product. They are way ahead of other whitepaper coins and have a huge first mover advantage

Fucking delete this bitch

why's it only on chink exchange and not on etherdelta?

shhhhh...

It's being listed on bitfenix I think next week

Biz is not a large enough market to make a difference. My advice to you all is buy and hold QASH for a couple months, by Q2 2018 it'll be $15

What i don't understand is why an ERC20 token is not on ED...i hate having to give away my personal info to register in these shit centralized exchanges

I agree, it's annoying. Still, I'm sitting at 5ETH worth on Qryptos. Worth the buy even though you can't use your preferred exchange yet

DELETE THIS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

screams scam coin. even those stupid videos with the heavy edits. GL with the cash grab

Enjoy staying poor, nocoiner

>Bitfinex CEO has written a whole article on it
>Jihan and Taizo Son are backing it
>QUOINEX first federally approved exchange ever, in Japan by JFRS
>Already confirmed to be on BFX, Bithumb, CEX, EEX and others
>Whitepaper is actually good
>60+dev team in a registered business for 3+ years, already have two solid products
>CEO is VP of Softbank and has done several conferences for QASH/QUOINEX over the past years, all verifiable on his twitter

Heard about it yesterday. Being shilled today already? Guess it's too late. Also. Massively overvalued right now. At current price it puts it at a top 10 coin in the long run. Which won't happen before it drops massively in everyone's face. "Muh stay poor" 50% in BTC right now feels good.

Correct, for now it's most likely P&D, probably gonna reach $2-3 once it hits BFX and dump to $0.5-1. You better be there and accumulate at the dip because then it's going to reach the moon in a couple years.

Hahahahhaa
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You better dump that BTC for ETH as fast as you fucking can, BTC will be back to $8k by EOY