English speaking thread this time please

English speaking thread this time please.

So the BTC is looking more clogged than it has in a while. Doesn't look like BTC has significantly less hashpower or anything, so I suspect a network attack is underway, just like the last time BCH pumped big.

Time to buy? Also faggots this is a trading thread, keep your corecuck vs cashies bullshit out of here.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/mempool-size?timespan=30days
sifrdata.com/cryptocurrency-correlation-matrix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All in.

It's just normal when BTC is being bought and sold at such massive volumes. The 1mb was barely enough for equilibrium around 20-50 range the week before this. Now, understandably, there is more BTC moving in and out of exchanges.

If there was a simultaneous /attack/, unconfirmed transactions would be far higher.

TL;DR: 1MB blocks your transaction path.

No, it's just people who want to sell their BTC fearing a crash and people who want to buy BTC with their alts because they think it'll go up further.

kankerzooi aaaah nl takeover

>everything is an attack

Geen fan van wafels :(

>people sending fee paying transactions is an attack on Bitcoin

>network attack
Yes, or ... a 180 billion dollar currency attracts more users than just 400,000 a day?

also the mempool is going up and looking a bit sketchy like last time too.
blockchain.info/charts/mempool-size?timespan=30days

Whether it's an attack or not, if it keeps growing like this it will become a problem. BTC with astronomical fees and sluggish transactions should be a good cause for BCH to pump.

thats why i moved my bitoin onto exhanges when the mempool was low
if have to take the risk of getting cucked by an exchange so i can be free of this miner scalping bullshit then so be it

i wont buy that stupid trash but i trade it on margin

I dont get this thinking though. Why bch?
It's not the only alternative and it's definitely not the best.
It's not listed on coinbase or bitstamp like LTC and ETH and its a lot slower than them as well.

Eth might be reaching peak capacity too but LTC can process an extra 1,4 mil a day on too of what its doing now.

I agree that BCH is just as trash as BTC. That's not really the point, BCH is a better hedge because it has bitcoin in it's name. It's that simple and retarded. BCH has lower fees and faster transactions, when the BTC network clogs it kind of proves their point.

In the long run I wouldn't hold it. But it's definitely due another pump.

sifrdata.com/cryptocurrency-correlation-matrix/

Additionally the next BTC difficulty adjustment looks like it's going to be fairly harsh, so we're almost certainly getting another "operation dragonslayer" type pump before then.

So no relationship between bch and btc. Also means no switch to bch when btc goes down though.

>I wont buy that stupid trash but I'll buy and sell it
???

Get

It depends on why BTC goes down.

If it goes down due to a network freeze, BCH will pump. This is a big part of the reason it pumped so hard last time, maybe you weren't here that day.

BCH is a fork of Bitcoin, and it inherits all its time-tested strengths - especially the strong SHA-256 hashing security expected from something used as a peer-to-peer currency.

BCH was also forked prior to the addition of Segwit (which many argue was merely a trojan horse for the creation of centralized 2nd-layer solutions) and reverted the addition of the controversial RBF feature.

Its biggest changes were the increase of the max block size from 1 MB to 8 MB (in line with the type of on-chain scaling that Satoshi envisioned in his whitepaper and forum posts) and the modified DAA (due to the competing-for-hashpower scenario we're seeing, something which Satoshi did not account for).

Not to say that BCH will always be the best for the purpose it was designed for, but it's certainly deserving of the Bitcoin name. And there are real reasons Bitcoin has been so trusted as the "king" (at least, up until a year or two ago) that have little to do with the network effect.

Looks like we're definitely going to pass 90k. Things will get interesting if we pass 100k.