One Bitcent is now worth 100 dollars

>One Bitcent is now worth 100 dollars

Can we popularize the name Bitcent or Bitcoin Cent?
I think most normies don't know that Bitcoin is infinitely divisible and they think you need to spend 10 actual grand to get into the game.
You should tell every normie that says "Man I wish I got into Bitcoin when it was 100 bucks!" "Well why don't you buy a Bitcent for a 100 bucks? Maybe they are gonna be worth 10000 I'm a few years"

it's a satoshi and always will be, don't disgrace the man

This is an EXCELLENT idea.

This needs to be popularized, as most people I talk to are like "I wish I got in to this earlier," or even refer to BTC as "shares"

no u dumb noob

It's not infinitely divisible though.

No you fucking mong. The small unit is known as a Satoshi and if you were involved in btc for more than 2 days you would know this.
Also
>infinitely disvisible

off thyself

I know that and there's nothing actually preventing 1 Satoshi from being divided even further.

You guys are fucking idiot newfags, Do you even understand the most basic math? A Satoshi is 0.00000001 BTC; that means that there are a hundred millions of those in one BTC. A Bitcent is 0.01 BTC, and it's far more useful that a Satoshi.

Isnt it mBTC?

One Satoshi is a hundred millionth of a Bitcoin. A Bitcent would be a hundredth of a Bitcoin.

FUCKING OFF YOURSELVES, BRAINDEAD IDIOTS.
Cent=1/100.

It actually is though

I'm going to spam everywhere with Bitcent now, great idea OP!

If we do this can we make One Bitpenny a hundredth of a Bitcent?
1 Bitpenny would equal roughly 1 Dollar right now then

It's all convention in the end. How do we popularize it?

Doing God's work.
Blockchain technology is great and all but most are horrible at branding.

>I have 1 Bitcoin and 11 Bitcent

I like it

"Bitcoin" = 1 BTC = $10,830
"Bitcent" = 1 ???? = 0.01 BTC = $108.83
"???" = 1 mBTC = 0.001 BTC = $10.83

I like the mBTC better, it's cheaper.

satoshi here

that's not my vision and I advise against it

Yeah but how do you pronounce mBTC? Micro Bitcoin?

the m is for milli, micro is something even smaller. however 'millibitcoin' doesn't really roll off the tongue.

Millibit?

except it is