Seriously how do I cash out? Do I just go to a 'LocalBitcoin' whatever and show them my Coinbase stats?

Seriously how do I cash out? Do I just go to a 'LocalBitcoin' whatever and show them my Coinbase stats?

Serious answers only I kknow it's possible to cash out

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DUdRCYj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's currently impossible to cash out sorry

UK fag here. I've sold on localbitcoins.com - quite easy.

So I'm a Burger. I'll have to fly across the pond to cashout?

Could I send bitcoin to a Brit, have them cashout, then mail me the money?

>Localbitcoins
>Create trade
>Receive cash/Send btc
>????

Walk me through the process mate

Please bump, I am a sad poorfag. I only had an initial 50 dollars investment that turned into 80. I just wanna take my gf out on a date

:( Good luck lad.

i just wanna cash out :(

Coinbase - Fire.com - Revolut - Bank

Coinbase

jesus christ if youre already on coinbase what is the problem

you link your bank account and you transfer the funds

Serious answer: get a bank account in the Cayman Islands

Yes send me your btc

same question
I WANT TO CASH AND NOT GIVE A PENNY TO THOSE IRS MEDIA BIGOTS

buy stuff on overstock.com and then re-sell it all on ebay, probably the easiest way to get some of your money out

you can send me the bitcoins, trust me :^)

>he fell for the cashing out meme

Sorry for your loss user...

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

no one ever cashes out, crypto is a one way road regarding fiat, just like hell.

thats why the marketcap is constantly rising, cause no one ever cashed out. you just trade one shitcoin vs another in hope to get the highest retard score.

sounded true but actually i was joking. its actually quite easy to cash out.

I JUST SOLDED BITCOINS FOR 100k STACKS OF CASH
I CANT CASH OUT WHY??

anons join this Premium pump group. Pumping next coin in about 45 mins. discord.gg/DUdRCYj
If you're not sure it's a scam just watch the pump and you'll see it's legit

Can't you just sell it on Coinbase and put it back into your bank account?

..at least I hope that works...