ADAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY DIDN'T I SELL LAST NIGHT I JUST WANTED TO BREAK EVEN FUCK FUCK FUKC FUKC FUKC UKFCKJSAFKSHFKSDHFWEifuidshjkeiskjdakfhksfuioefEFJKDSLIU@

lol I remember you. why the fuck didn't you sell, it was obviously not going to go past 1500 ever again

Kek. I remember your thread.

Why is my ADA wallet on bittrex offline with "automated maintenance" message for a full day now? I wanted to sell at 1300, FUCK

kill yourself

I thought wallet maintenance didn't affect your ability to make trades? Just your ability to deposit/withdraw?

Or did you mean you wanted to move it ONTO the exchange to sell?

Fairly sure it's gearing up for another run right now. I was in at 330. Sold on the way down at 1250. Bought @ 1050 & sold the bounce. Just bought in again at 870.

how did you know it will bounce??
and it did bounce from 950-1200..

When will you faggots listen, this is an irrumigati scamcoin targeting the rich jappos
avoiiiiiid
t.got faggot friends high up at japo banks

lol you wasted all your money

it’s not gonna recover

34 btc buy was on the books the whole time at 1050 which was just below a Fib level. Easy 4% but when it came back down the rest of that order got demolished so glad I didn't try again.

HODL this coint! tech is untouchedby ANY other coin or project right now, if anyone can show me a projecct with half of what these guys have i'll suck your dick

Yeah dude I bought some at like 400 sats and threw it in a wallet. Serves me right for wanting control of my private key

Hodling and still sitting on gains. Shit’s gonna be worth a fuck ton in the future. Just be patient.

Yeah I bought back even more than I had before. I'm a believer too. I was buying in the 400s but went deep when it dropped into the 300s because it had already traded at twice that.

Already up 20% again. Kek

lmfao

No dick sucking today user, sorry bro.

ALL YOUR MONEY IS GOOOOONE

I went all in on this coin, just going to HODL.

Feel like it will hit $1.00 sometime in February 2018.

Because it will, don't sell for dirt user, believe in the power of 3rd gen blockchain.

The killing of ETH will sell it self.

Because you are a greedy pig who wishes he was the King without having any responsibilities of an actual King. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.