What's up, deluded arkies?

What's up, deluded arkies?

biz_private is looking for 1 - 3 more deluded whales to join our pool. 95% payout, triple faucet rewards, and you get to be part of the exclusive secret club with custom payout thresholds and the most features out of any other delegate. If you've got 25k ARK or more, consider voting for us. Our lack of dilution causes us to be one of the highest paying pools (if not the highest) right now.

If you're an arklet (like myself) or have any ARK at all, remember to vote for biz_classic! You get access to the same features along including the 3x faucet rewards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
classicdelegate.biz/
medium.com/@biz_classic/whale-proof-faucet-promo-giving-thanks-eee3baff6307
classicdelegate.biz/calculator,
classicdelegate.biz/faucet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have about 1000 ark, how long does a wallet take to sync and whats with this whole delegate thing?

>tfw want to be a 50 ARKlet to get the x3 bonus when i eventually vote biz
>BTC just seems more logical
hate being poor desü

currently in biz_classic, been there since beginning. Can you explain difference between private and classic?

Any benefit of moving from classic to private?

Free money based off of DPOS (delegate proof of stake). You spend 1 ark to vote for biz_classic and then you'll receive daily, weekly or monthly payments. Also you get to join our very much mostly not gay community! :)

the only delegate worth a damn
fuck everyone else lmao
im not fucking selling

private requires a minimum but pays more (though classic is the most stable delegate which is its biggest draw compared to others). We make no money from it and the forging rewards we don't pay out go to fund the faucet.

how much arks to join?

It's in the OP 25,000 ARK.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

WHAT A JOKE OF A SHITCOIN

A DELEGATE PAID FOR THIS VIDEO

>how long does a wallet take to sync
we arent in 2011 user

>A DELEGATE PAID FOR THIS VIDEO
whealth

Technically our voters did :^)

Same issue as this guy If I had like 30 ARKs and voted for biz_classic, would I receive x3 rewards from the faucet? Because the site says:
>Registered biz_classic and biz_private voters with over 50 Ark get 3x rewards!
Is that divided like "biz_classic voters" + "biz_private voters with over 50 ARK"
or "biz_classic voters with over 50 ARK" + "biz_private voters with over 50 ARK"

Sorry I deleted my brainlet folder

Any biz_classic voter with 50+ Ark
Any biz_private voter (who should all have 25k minimum)

That's great though. Delegates aren't Ark team members. Nice to see it isn't just a bunch of kikes running the delegate nodes

So i'm going to use my ark to vote for you guys, how much is the daily payout? any calculators? 1000 ark.

>last month had enough btc to buy 55 ark
>today I can buy 285
>mfw someone telling me to invest into this scam

That fucking 0.5 ark each month is sure worth it.

There is a calculator on the delegate site:
classicdelegate.biz/

Keep in mind there is a 1.1 ARK fee upon payout, so you won't get anything if it's below 1.1 and you have it set to daily.

Oh, I didn't notice that 150k sat per ARK last month.

Wait, what? You're telling me every paycheque they deduct 1.1 Ark from my account if I have it to weekly?

It's called buy low sell high, not that I would expect an arklet to understand such advance concepts

No, he meant there's a 1.1 minimum before payouts are sent. The fee is the normal 0.1 transaction fee.

no, misunderstands how it works. There's a 0.1 fee that we don't get, it's the tx fee for all transactions, and there's a 1.1 minimum to avoid your payouts getting completely eaten up by that 0.1 fee. This helps people who don't set their payouts to custom.

Yes.

Are you actually a delegate? Is biz_classic you or something?

Yes

So will it be accounted for in my calculated payout, or do I deduct the 1.1 fee from my weekly payout on top of that?

The calculator on the site is daily. If you want weekly, multiply the number in the calculator by 7 then subtract 0.1.

You only lose 0.1 from your payout. This is the standard network fee that every tx pays. It is not accounted for because you can't calculate it in advance, it depends entirely on how often you get your payout. Monthly = 3.0 ARK saved vs Daily.

Is there any reason why I should vote for biz when other pools offer higher payouts?

We will never drop out (and are the only delegate that has never dropped out), we are the only ones with a faucet and offer 3x to our voters, and we have the most advanced and most trusted platform in all of ARK.

medium.com/@biz_classic/whale-proof-faucet-promo-giving-thanks-eee3baff6307

(serious questions follow)

ok so your trip is Moon Man. You're posting on Veeky Forums so I assume you know the racially charged context of that handle.
Are you not worried about tainting the image of your delegate status with this? What happens when all the sjws, cucks. and such call you out on this shit

it makes this whole thing seem pretty immature and scammy, not to mention that branding the delegate with "biz" to directly link it to Veeky Forums makes any serious investor immediate turn away

So it's not compounded until it's sent?

This is true. biz_classic is fine, but the moon man shit is a bad image and probably affects the price

Which is why he didn't get voted into the ACF

hey guys! im an arklet with around 4k arks, im currently with a delegate with whom im very pleased but am considering switching to biz_classic just because im here often.

Could you guys please tell me how much I will receive weekly with my stack? thanks!

It's already happened, it hasn't affected anything but me not being voted into the ACF. Uncle Chang got into the ACF anyway and we were never both close to getting in at any point because nobody wants an ACF cartel.

The branding has caused ours to become the most successful delegate ever made, so it has very clearly been more beneficial than not.

There is a calculator on the website. 4k is about 1 ARK/day.

biz_classic compounds on their backend so it doesn't matter. They literally advertised that they do that on their website. Other delegates don't do that though.

The biz drlegates is the most advanced and stable delegate. They've even contributed and open sourced code to the ark community.

classicdelegate.biz/calculator, plus you get triple faucet rewards.

classicdelegate.biz/faucet

will look into it, thanks!

Does Chang's mom still have to scrub toilets?

They're both IRL losers.

Fuck off cunt.

You also randomly blacklist your voters and deny them payouts.

Chang, has your mom ever been so hungry she reached into the the toilet bowl, grabbed a floating log, and took a bite out of it?

>Chang
is him really chang? what a shame...

>started sperging in ark threads
like you're doing right now?