Shill Link on Reddit

Request is going up because they're shilling on Reddit. Not junk posts. They're posting genuine information about Request. They're even posting threads teaching regular people how to buy Request. Everyone is just posting about Link on biz when they should be spreading information on Reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pasteio.com/x2IJqaqWxWMq
discord.gg/DUdRCYj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so stop whining here and go post on leddit.

/r/LINkTrader faggot

Just FYI

Real men, with steel balls and huge cocks like myself aren’t worried about short term pricing of speculative assets like LINK. We have alpha genes that allow us to go on with life despite our current losses with a particular investment because we are smart and our cocks a gigantic even when flaccid. These genetic characteristics are what differentiates guys like myself and guys like you who piss their pants every 15 minutes after they refresh blockfolio.

My cock is so large i don’t even have blockfolio on my phone. I’ve actually memorized how much coin I hold and can do the math, in my head within second after looking at CMC once a day.

I’m sorry for your beta genetics and mentality, trust me though. Stop crying link please.

How the fuck do we shill link?
Link links stuff

At least with request they have source code on github and a timeline with weekly updates

check this out pasteio.com/x2IJqaqWxWMq

Why shill it when the december announcement will do that for us? It's most likely a Bittrex listing.

>pasteio.com/x2IJqaqWxWMq
thanks user

Why would you still it?
Do you want the price to go up?
Are you trying to cash out already?
I'd rather it stay a sub 100shitcoin until June, when all of a sudden it's fully operational and PayPal starts using it.
There's literally no reason for hodlers to want increased evaluation right now.

anons join this Premium pump group. Pumping next coin in about 45 mins. discord.gg/DUdRCYj

nah fuck it I don't want Reddit to be rich I'd rather wait a little longer for gains

>It's most likely a Bittrex listing.
lol never
it'll probably be another "thanks for your support, we hired some more people, oh by the way Go sucks so now we're gonna rewrite it again but in Rust"
The best we can expect is a roadmap of sorts, I think

I sayeth, i see thee art a stout chap. That is wherefore thee spare no moment to telleth the peasants hither about thy mighty resolve day and night, surely not because thee got nothing better to doth with thy time. I urge every soul to taketh heed of this noble anons advice for that gent is no fool

Kek

Fuck you asshole I want gains.
We're sitting with our asses in our hands with bags of piss while everyone else is mooning. Fuck you.

not our fault you're too poor to be in more than 1 coin at a time, faggot

To bad. LINK was always a 1-2 year hold. Sell me some cheap bags. If you are lucky and it gets listed on Bittrex it will make it to $0.50 a coun by Q2 2018. Otherwise, it is 1-2 years (give or take the odd pump for good news) but it will reach $50+ at the current market rate which will be god knows what by 2019-20.

It just keeps fucking crashinggggggggggggggg

How long you have to hold something purely depends on your inability to make educated guesses on how advanced a project is. Yeah, if you expect it to be a 1-2 year hold and buy now, then you're not so smart if you miss out on 50000% in other stuff only to maybe get a 1000%.

fpbp

True, I have 40% of my PF that I buy for long long term holds and put on a ledger and forget about.
The rest is for playing with and buying BTC or whatever. I bought a lot of ODN last week ready for the 4th for instance. I'll prob dump half early on the 4th as its still climbing and gamble with the rest. Got a few more projects lined up after. Why do I hold shitcoins when I could be making profit? No idea, it gives me a sense of security I guess. It started as the % of my initial investment after I had cashed out what I put in and the 60% was what I had left. Just a habit I guess.
Plus LINK could genuinely moon any day. I know in theory anything could, but the potential in LINK... I might put half my ODN stack on my ledger too for that very reason. ETH too.

I also bought ODN and I am quite happy about the fact that I didn't miss that. I didn't hold this shit, I just bought because of the rebranding (meme?). Easy 2.5x so far. Only 2,5k$ invested though. Mitigates my Chainlink losses. I expect it to raise even more.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 15 cents

dont shill until big exchanges, normie retards dont use binance , ed shits

>They're posting genuine information about Request.

That's because Request actually has information to share. Look at their biweekly updates - if Sergey and Rory had the competence to do this the price wouldn't be so fucked.

Sounds good. It might hit 10k or more if we are lucky. Find out Sat prob. Holding LINK is worth it just to feel part of the memes desu. Even if they go to 0 I will hold them and show them off at parties.
Note to self: Halloween knights costume made from LINKed chains of paper wallets all holding 1 LINK.

Sergey and Rory are autistic neckbeards. The REQ team are a bunch of preppy soy boys who would otherwise be writing for Buzzfeed. I know who my money is on.

and where exactly do you intend to get these 50000% gains? it's very easy to say you can get them if you don't buy LINK. but uh you can say that about any coin. kys

Jesus if I can turn 1k into 100k in 1-2 years, I'm totally fine with that. The lambo expectations in this market is just disgusting

Ah.
14c
God, have mercy on me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 14 FUCKING CENTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

> we are smart and our cocks a gigantic when flaccid

kek