Normie here!

I don't get why you guys constantly use normie like a pejorative against us. We're all here making money these last few days, shouldn't we just get along? We're all going to spend it before we die or else what's the point? Use the extra cash you made, get you some beers, and watch the game with your buddies and just forget about all the Bitcoin drama, normie drama and appreciate what you have and be happy for a moment. Or you could just stay shut in and keep calling us normies, I don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
discord.gg/PYPeDdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

if you understand above normie you can stay, if not fuck off larping faggot

really opens ones eyes

Half the fun in crypto is shit posting, normie. The other half is pain

REEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOAAAARRRDDDD

It' self-entitlement. Hierarchy. Ironic mind, considering crypto is suppose to destroy such things. Reminds me of the animal farm.

Envy, most of these poor cucks have been working at it for yonks and making peanuts. Whilst the normie chad strolls in, buys 10btc and is an overnight millionaire.....such is life senpai

fuck off

no, we cant get along, we are Veeky Forums we are not "make money" guys, we are here to put money in shitty projects and memecoins and loooose loooooooose it bitch

OP most anons here are screaming autists and complete failures in life.
they think theyre way smarter than they really are and that they can one-up the "normies" in this crypto game... when the reality is you just have to roll up, buy bitcoin and hodl. of course thats too easy for these faggots so they keep looking for the needle in the haystack and gamble away their money in shitcoins.

thing is these autists are so pathetic they would rather go broke than do anything that "normies" do. even if it means getting rich with zero effort. they are pitiful little creatures and you should feel bad for them.

If you said any of this shit to me IRL you’d be on the ground unconscious and missing a few teeth right now.

IF YOU WERENT HERE FOR THE ETH/ANTSHARES/OMG/ZRX/KYBER GAINS YOU ARE A NORMIE. OUT OUT OUT

Hey man, I get where you're coming from. It must be tough to hear "normie" as a negative all the time but you have to remember that you are a piece of shit GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU MOTHERFUKING NORMIE SCUM SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I don't get why you guys constantly use normie like a pejorative against us.
Because your kind is insufferable
Fuck you aswell

you want the honest answer? we don't like you because you get the cake and get to eat it too, meanwhile we have to just stare at the cake through the window on the street.

no berg/autist/sperg will admit it, but that's why.

>we don't like you because you get the cake and get to eat it too, meanwhile we have to just stare at the cake through the window on the street.

the thing with you retards is that you keep shooting yourselves in the foot and refuse to take any responsibility for your terrible life choices. and then you blame it on normies.
case in point cryptocurrencies

>being this easily baited
normies man

oh i agree wholeheartedly. and i think we all know deep down that we're the cause, but we'll blame it on someone else anyways because it's easier short term.

>h-h-heh jokes on you user, Im just baiting
>I-I-I-m totally not a screaming autist behind 10 layers of suicidal depression and irony

Because you lack self-awareness, just like a spoiled child. You couldn't grow your introspective skill for the life of you, because if you had, you'd analyze yourself and correct yourself. Reee.

You're worst than a typical normie, you're a retarded normie, you probably even think you're intelligent when you don't realize that the best way to make money is still with alts. Most of the 30%+ are with alts, not with btc. Not my fault that your retardation only allows you to "LE HODL XD".

>he doesnt get Neet humor
>he copes by trying to insult people he presumes to be depressed

Typical normie

Holy shit you must be new here welcome to biz

I do look at myself all the time. I'm just a normal guy, I can relate. When I spend a lot of time with people I lose energy and need to recharge

>I do look at myself all the time.
I know you do. But what I meant is not in the mirror, while you put your hand through your hair for the nth time this hour.

No, seriously, I have deep talks with my friends a lot. I spend some time alone (me time), I'm actually pretty introverted

Totally agree with you, wouldn't you mind sharing your insights with our community? We are constantly growing with smart, and motivated contributors!
discord.gg/PYPeDdk
Come and join us!

This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

>>>Anyone for an on-topic reply to OP?